IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Love and Religion conflicts=help!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Love and Religion conflicts=help!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomasd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2008 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by Imani Imani wrote:

each of us is his creation, and that is a marvelous thing indeed.
 God is not just his but His.

please mind your writings thomas.

you are right of course :) modern english is a bit of a sloppy language, we've lost most of the beauty of old norse, and gained none of the technicality of Latin. I'm usually pretty good about capitalizing God when I'm referring to him by name, but I slip on the pronouns sometimes (since pronouns aren't usually capitalized like proper nouns).

Originally posted by Hunter Hunter wrote:

This and the fact that there isn't exactely a big Muslim population here in southern Vermont is what led me to this forum in the first place. Just something to think about. Respectfully-- Hunter

hey! another Vermonter :)

anyway....it seems this relationship has come to end. I suppose most of you will be proud of her for making the "right choice."

I'm unbelievably devastated right now.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic