IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Africa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - God Save Aaafrica!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

God Save Aaafrica!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2005 at 3:45pm
Suleyman,

I can see you are a big fan of Bob.  I am a fan of regge my self.

Peace
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2005 at 8:44pm
Let's just not make it a Bob Marley Fan Club forum.
MOCKBA
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2005 at 9:07pm

Originally posted by MOCKBA MOCKBA wrote:

Let's just not make it a Bob Marley Fan Club forum.

Why brother?,do u know his story?...

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2005 at 10:25pm

Originally posted by Arabian Arabian wrote:

Suleyman,

I can see you are a big fan of Bob.  I am a fan of regge my self.

Peace

Arabian,i hate Re.,i only listen Bob Marley by the cause of his message and his place in my life made a connection to Allah and Islam...I write in the board of Ziggy Marley,all of them share this experience that reaeggea goes to bad and different than Brother Bob Marley did...may Allah make them re-find their ways finding the way of half-finished story of Br.Bob...

Arabian View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 12:07pm
Suleyman,

What is the story of Mr. Marley?
�...the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before We clove them asunder, and We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?�
(The Quran, 21:30)
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 1:06pm

Originally posted by Arabian Arabian wrote:

Suleyman,

What is the story of Mr. Marley?

Es_Selam'un Aleykum Brother Arabian,

Brother it is an long and very interesting story;let me write it tomorrow(Sunday),i promise u..take care...

americancrusade View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote americancrusade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 7:18pm

Whisper,

You seem to throw an awful lot of rhetoric out there regarding America, yet I don't see you substantiate your remarks.  I see you are the one whom I seek to challenge, good to meet you my Spainard!  What war crimes do you speak of America has committed?

What about the Government sponsored  genocide of non-Muslims in Darfour by the Janjaweed?  Is that something you know about you wish to share?  If it is western propoganda, please enlighten me brother.

I find it ironic the Americans from across the pond you speak of were in the Sudan today in an attempt to establish a dialogue with the Muslim established government about the humanitarian crisis and you state you fear it an imperialist act?  

The rudeness and hate the Sudan President's security staff displayed was evident for all to see in the treatment of Condoleeza Rice and her entourage.  Even still, without hesitation, he asks for the lifting of economic sanctions while his country still bleeds non-Muslim blood on a daily basis.  Does his behavior not anger you as well?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic