IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jews  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedJews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

*Sign Reader,

Have you ever taken a black studies course in school? college or any institution of higher learning? Do you know anything about African history beyond the popular historical findings of non-African scholars or researchers? If the answer is no this is not a topic you want to touch less you want me to embarass you so-called knowledge. My comment previously was not about trying to discuss slavery but to discuss your questionable sources, but I don't know why this turned into a discussion on slavery.

It is the one you find in the mirror who brought the subject of slavery up by posting a slave in chains image!
Let me tell you must be mistaken that I give a crap with that image based on your attitude!
Why do I need the godforsaken African studies?
The same characters who were in slave trade their descendants  went on to the business of enslaving whole nations! This talk of slavery doesn't turn me on while an open crime of destruction in the heartland of Muslim people is being conducted by the same people in Iraq & Afghanistan with a new twists that the descendants of slaves have joined them in this exercise! And that is a crying shame that they are doing it for the Jews! Probably some of your buddies must be partners in this too!
This time they are also paying their slavery agents big only to get their hands on what these nations have under their feet so they could really enslave the world!

But alas the locals decided to fight back that  blew away the design of neocon mission and also the economy of this country! You are still young so it doesn't matter to you but the rest are screwed with inflation world wide with the fiat dollars squandered by the billions , loss in property values or even just loss with foreclosures in sub prime shell game run parallel to the distraction to the Iraqi fire work/ invasion! But being a cop it might help your career with rise in crime; which ghetto did you say your beat is in- south central-LA! right?
The US multi nationals are enslaving people in the poor third world to work in the sweat shops right now; the inflation and technology just changed the location and nature of work from a cotton picker to sneakers or flags for the dead bodies or any other crap you want them to make!
It is strange that you put down the Jewish boy's Google!
You might say say why are we on IC cuz it shows up with Google!
You have a problem with 100 million figure, you can make that 10 whatever, it is a technicality- you read Torah you will find quite a few weird numbers I bet!
When you have your own blog and make your own rules see how many show up!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 15 July 2008 at 11:07pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 8:04pm
It is the one you find in the mirror who brought the subject of slavery up by posting a slave in chains image!
Let me tell you must be mistaken that I give a crap with that image based on your attitude!
Why do I need the godforsaken African studies?

Because you are as ignorant as many of the non-Muslims who come here to defame Islam without prior knowledge. You cite a known racist as proven facts about Jews to me this is blind st**idity. Slavery was never a topic I wanted to discuss but I couldn't help but use the image to show how wrong your sources were not to mention racists. You have made Jews out to be prime conspirators of slavery and I'm saying although this is but not entirely inaccurate statement I was refuting that with other cofound variables that you have seem to have excluded.

with a new twists that the descendants of slaves have joined them in this exercise!

I suspect you are saying Blacks  are contributing to demise of other people? Where are you getting your crap from?

And that is a crying shame that they are doing it for the Jews! Probably some of your buddies must be partners in this too!
This time they are also paying their slavery agents big only to get their hands on what these nations have under their feet so they could really enslave the world!

Wow your conspiracy thoeries are interesting better than the X-files! I see this kind of rant equivalent to Jessie Jackson's rant on Obama.

It is strange that you put down the Jewish boy's Google!
You might say say why are we on IC cuz it shows up with Google!
You have a problem with 100 million figure, you can make that 10 whatever, it is a technicality- you read Torah you will find quite a few weird numbers I bet!
When you have your own blog and make your own rules see how many show up!

When you grow up and stop blaming Jews for everything outside your poor ability to debate then I'll respect what your saying. But I cannot debate or dialogue with someone who thinks Jews are respeonsible for 90% if not 100% of the world's problems. Jews have their hands in a lot of things I will say, but i'm not going to sit here and blame jews for everything, because as we say growing up in my house you have a level of responsibility. A Jews as you say may have enslaved my ancestors and raped my women, took away my native language and my history but that doesn't make me want to strap bombs to my body and blow up their descendants. Today I'm the boss with the degree and the power I have a level of authority where many Jews, Muslims and Christians work under me, but I respect all equally as my fellow co-workers. So despite what history shows I will not hold people accountable for the horrific crimes their ancestors have done to my people, something many Arabs especially Jews need to understand.

Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2008 at 3:05am
Israfil, one cannot discuss with people who are illogical and uninformed.
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2008 at 6:40pm
LOL!!  I was tasught Black History in High School by no less then an African-american as were my children that appear white but do contain black blood.  
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2008 at 11:25pm
Fact: did you know the first U.S. president prior to the creation of the Constitution was a BLACKMAN John Hanson (1781)? Oh, I'm sure you learned about Washington being the first U.S. president post-constitution. Yes, I'm sure you know a lot about black history. Do you know 3/4 person law? Do you know the year the abolitionist formed? Do you know prominent black leaders and ex-slaves? these are questions that ar enot covered in high school. I doubt you have little knowledge of black history because when I was growing up in a primarily minority neighborhood I was not taught the history of any other culture outside whites so don't give me that crap about being taught. you were taught the basics if not the watered down versions. From your response you weren't taught much.
JihadX View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2008 at 3:22pm
wow this issue has been really going on I see. I think that Israfil makes a good point by stating the facts on african history. Many things can't be learned in school. However, im fortunate enough to have a very intelligent teacher who happens to be white but he is a brother regardless of color. He teaches me many things of this subject. I really hope America gets more teachers like him and brothers  and sisters who think similar to Israfil
�The knife that slaughtered the guards at Bagram and set us free is now on its way to other places,�
_ The Mujahid, The Eminent, Sheikh Abu Yahya Al Libi
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 7:20am
LOL!!  Israfil - you are calling me a liar!!

While I did go to a 75% white 25% black high school it was very progressive-university professor's kids school.

My children went to a 15% white and 85% black high school. 

John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 10:36pm

Originally posted by Israfil in red Israfil in red wrote:

I suspect you are saying Blacks  are contributing to demise of other people? Where are you getting your crap from?
The problem is that to you people every thing is crap! That is fine  you can always check on demographic breakdown US army at the local library! This is no conspiracy if you don't like to Google the info!
The blacks signed up with the whites way out of proportion to their demographics in all volunteer army in an Israelite/neocon jews driven Iraqi and Afghani invasion for Iraq part  the chief Rabbi of Israel has thanked Bush!   I grant you that with unexpected mortal resistance springing in Iraq the blacks enlistment dropped since the invasion but that doesn't absolve them for the unholy operation they became complicit in! It just simply applies on  the enlistees but also the higher ups likes of Colin and Condi!
I challenge you to disprove that! 

Wow your conspiracy thoeries are interesting better than the X-files! I see this kind of rant equivalent to Jessie Jackson's rant on Obama.

OK, Israfil- they say when you are in a hole quit digging-

You started this point, now listen what I am going to tell you- There are levels stages in people's state of slavishness, Jessie has his own and Obama has his and you have yours!

The following is from the greatest Muslim philosopher & poet of the last century Dr. Iqbal! If you know so much of philosophy you would know who was he!

The wisdom of orient and occident has taught me a point that might be a panacea for the slaves!

Religion, philosophy, whether poverty( of a monk) or a kingdom!

These are built upon firm creeds!

Just the words of those are useless and action nothing but crying and meanness!

Their conscience is devoid of firm creeds!

BTW you could wish Obama could have a non Jewish manager! That is no conspiracy that is a fact (Mr. Axelrod is a Jew)!

everything outside your poor ability to debate then I'll respect what your saying. But I cannot debate or dialogue with someone who thinks Jews are respeonsible for 90% if not 100% of the world's problems. Jews have their hands in a lot of things I will say, but i'm not going to sit here and blame jews for everything, because as we say growing up in my house you have a level of responsibility. A Jews as you say may have enslaved my ancestors and raped my women, took away my native language and my history but that doesn't make me want to strap bombs to my body and blow up their descendants. Today I'm the boss with the degree and the power I have a level of authority where many Jews, Muslims and Christians work under me, but I respect all equally as my fellow co-workers. So despite what history shows I will not hold people accountable for the horrific crimes their ancestors have done to my people, something many Arabs especially Jews need to understand.

You haven't rebutted my point other than making your own %ages; who said it has to be 100 %, In democracy where you count 50% +1 of asses and you have your man in saddle, doesn't matter he or she white black blue Xtian Catholic or what ever as long as he sings from the their sheet of music!

Congratulations on your degree and being the boss ! Why would you or anybody in here will strap the bombs that is a silly coming from you cuz at this moment you are just a cog  of the system going haywire!

Just tell if there was any IndyMac branch in your precinct? �and  did you send the squads to keep an eye on the nervous people at the bank run?

You want to see of real power of Jews? They decide how much value is left of the paycheck you earn!Don't believe me that is OK, this is again net debate!

It is the Fed who control the life blood of US and who ever is tied to dollar economy! Do you agree on that or you don't?

Look at this board of governors below and tell me who is not Jewish and don�t forget with 2% of the population! There shouldn�t be even one!

The current members of the Board of Governors are with two empty seats!

* Ben Bernanke, Chairman

* Donald Kohn, Vice-Chairman

* Frederic Mishkin

* Kevin Warsh

* Randall Kroszner

The Empire Builders of neoconservative group, same you figure who is not Jewish?

Also figure on your own find what powerful positions they have had and abused with impunity in the US government and in the media?

1.      Irving Kristol

2.      Norman Podhoretz

3.      Paul Wolfowitz

4.      Richard Perle

5.      Douglar Feith

6.      Lewis Scooter Libby

7.      John Boltan

8.      Elliot Abrams

9.      Robert Kagan

10.  Mike Ledeen

11.  Bill Kristol

12.  Frank Gaffney

Finally if is quite admirable that you can let be bygone be bygones! But what is happening in other parts of the world the atrocities are picking up the tempo still, genocide of the innocent and apartheid situation in 21st century is shameful reality!

So you think the inequities among blacks or others have disappeared by you being a boss in some LA police department!

You and may be some other think the preplanned injustices and destruction based on shear lies and deception globally are not worth mentioning here then I don�t know you have any basis of a Muslim�s creed in your conscience! Come on give me your best shot!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 21 July 2008 at 6:25pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic