IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jews  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedJews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 10:12pm
As'Salamu Alaikum

Brother, {Sign reader}, for me its an overload. - European History Confused
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
JihadX View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 4:07pm
yeah..last thing. is it anything that i can say to a jew as a greeting when i see them??
�The knife that slaughtered the guards at Bagram and set us free is now on its way to other places,�
_ The Mujahid, The Eminent, Sheikh Abu Yahya Al Libi
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by JihadX JihadX wrote:

yeah..last thing. is it anything that i can say to a jew as a greeting when i see them??

Just a normal American Hi, Hello how are you etc
That is what I do with my neighbor!
But think through each statement you make!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 02 July 2008 at 1:35pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2008 at 7:48am
Sign Reader:

I am amazed and appalled that you are actually calling jews money grubbers and are quoting Pat Buchanon. 

Pat Buchanon is a known racist who hates all non-whites:

"In 1992, he said: "if we had to take a million immigrants in, say Zulus, next year, or Englishmen, and put them in Virginia, what group would be easier to assimilate and would cause less problems for the people of Virginia?"[78] He says an open Mexican border invites the drug trade, which he does not consider a victimless crime.[79] In Where the Right Went Wrong he claimed "the Communist Chinese government has the secret loyalty of millions of 'overseas Chinese' from Singapore to San Francisco." He opposes Muslim immigration to the United States and Europe.[80]

Buchanan has vocally criticized large-scale immigration, both legal and illegal, especially coming across the Mexican border. He supports increased border security and opposed President Bush's guest worker program (which he labeled amnesty) for illegal immigrants.[81]

He states many left-wing Mexican-Americans have a revanchist view on territories lost to the United States in the Mexican-American War. He declares their high birthrates threaten the social cohesion of certain parts of the country. In State of Emergency, he warned that the American Southwest could "become a giant Kosovo", still part of the United States, but Mexican in "language, ethnicity, history and culture."

Buchanan says immigration poses a security risk and porous borders is making America vulnerable to a terrorist attack. 

In a 2002 speech, he said, "In the next 50 years, the Third World will grow by the equivalent of 30 to 40 new Mexicos. If you go to the end of the century, the white and European population is down to about three percent. This is what I call the death of the West. I see the nations dying when the populations die. I see the civilization dying. It is under attack in our own countries, from our own people."[82] Buchanan's book The Death of the West deplores the decline in non-Hispanic whites and argues no nations have held together without an ethnic majority. Buchanan believes if immigration and birth rate trends continue, young Americans((in that case Generation Y will spend their golden years in a "third world America", which will reduce the nation to a conglomeration of peoples with nothing in common. He believes this can be credited to the 1965 Immigration Act and the cultural revolution of the 1960s. He notes past immigration was European, while 90 percent of new legal immigrants are Asian, African, and Latin American and they are not "melting and reforming."[83]

In State of Emergency, he writes, "Any man or any woman, of any color or creed, can be a good American. We know that from our history. But when it comes to the ability to assimilate into a nation like the United States, all nationalities, creeds, and cultures are not equal. To say that is ideology speaking, not judgment born out of experience." During an interview promoting the book, Buchanan said he did not prefer only white immigrants, yet lamented changes in demographics of the United States. "I'd like the country I grew up in. It was a good country. I lived in Washington, D.C., � 400,000 black folks, 400,000 white folks, in a country 89 or 90 percent white. I like that country".

And saying that Jews are guilty for their fate in the holocaust because of their handling of money is as bad as saying that all Muslims are terrorists so they deserve having their countries attacked and being killed and oppressed.   

Edited by Shasta'sAunt - 26 June 2008 at 7:52am
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
Senior  Member

Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2008 at 7:51am
Originally posted by JihadX JihadX wrote:

Tell them hello and wish them peace in your heart, just as you would wish for any human being and creation of Allah.  
Eleanor Roosevelt
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2008 at 6:52pm
Shasta's Aunt:
Where did I say Jews are money grubbers? 
They create it, they control it and let the rest do the grubbing partLOL
Do you have any idea how the Feds system is set up and who runs it?
Once you know this you will be really appalled!
My reference would be toward the Zionists!
This copy from Wiki offers no scholarship one way or the other!
I will take any one who tells the truth the way it is instead of beating about the bush!

What Pat says you need to rebut his points than just saying being racist! Also you need to provide a factual argument! I think he is one politician who tells the way it is! that is why he is not in the office!
About the Muslim situation it all depends upon who says" all Muslims are terrorists so they deserve having their countries attacked and being killed and oppressed"  It is said and done; great fear of label is past and it is in the open and attacking the Muslim country is not a 'no cost' phenomena that it used to be! It good that they are being attacked to precipitate the who is who in the neo colonies! What difference does it make by the terrorist label any more?
A major part of the world knows who the real terrorists are! Now even a blind person can see the folly of making such rhetoric and cost associated with it. The Zionist are riding this bull to it's demise!
Can't you see what is happening to homeowners in the all the western countries they are paying through the nose due to the sub prime heist and fiasco, the motorist at the pump, moms at the supermarkets shelling extra  for no added value they are getting for Zionist having forced US&UK attacking the Muslim countries? They tried to please the Zionist Jews the practicing racist in the world-- Israelis, the  only country created by and sustained with terrorism ! Look at the groveling of Obama and McCain at the AIPAC audience!

I think I should stop here, I need a cup of hot tea!
Peace
PS I do have a favorite Jew though you might like to know, Dr Laura S

Edited by Sign*Reader - 26 June 2008 at 7:00pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Senior  Member

Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2008 at 8:10pm

No, I don't have to rebut Pat Buchanon's points. They are ridiculous and backward and not worth rebuttal.

What I would like to do is to keep a new Muslim from believing that all Muslims hate Jews because Jews and Christians are just like Muslims. Some are bad, some are good, and each individual should be judged based on their deeds.

Eleanor Roosevelt
JihadX View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2008 at 10:06pm
i agree! However, i don't think that christians in America are loyal to their religion.
�The knife that slaughtered the guards at Bagram and set us free is now on its way to other places,�
_ The Mujahid, The Eminent, Sheikh Abu Yahya Al Libi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic