IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jews  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedJews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2008 at 6:40pm
LOL!!  I was tasught Black History in High School by no less then an African-american as were my children that appear white but do contain black blood.  
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2008 at 3:05am
Israfil, one cannot discuss with people who are illogical and uninformed.
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 8:04pm
It is the one you find in the mirror who brought the subject of slavery up by posting a slave in chains image!
Let me tell you must be mistaken that I give a crap with that image based on your attitude!
Why do I need the godforsaken African studies?

Because you are as ignorant as many of the non-Muslims who come here to defame Islam without prior knowledge. You cite a known racist as proven facts about Jews to me this is blind st**idity. Slavery was never a topic I wanted to discuss but I couldn't help but use the image to show how wrong your sources were not to mention racists. You have made Jews out to be prime conspirators of slavery and I'm saying although this is but not entirely inaccurate statement I was refuting that with other cofound variables that you have seem to have excluded.

with a new twists that the descendants of slaves have joined them in this exercise!

I suspect you are saying Blacks  are contributing to demise of other people? Where are you getting your crap from?

And that is a crying shame that they are doing it for the Jews! Probably some of your buddies must be partners in this too!
This time they are also paying their slavery agents big only to get their hands on what these nations have under their feet so they could really enslave the world!

Wow your conspiracy thoeries are interesting better than the X-files! I see this kind of rant equivalent to Jessie Jackson's rant on Obama.

It is strange that you put down the Jewish boy's Google!
You might say say why are we on IC cuz it shows up with Google!
You have a problem with 100 million figure, you can make that 10 whatever, it is a technicality- you read Torah you will find quite a few weird numbers I bet!
When you have your own blog and make your own rules see how many show up!

When you grow up and stop blaming Jews for everything outside your poor ability to debate then I'll respect what your saying. But I cannot debate or dialogue with someone who thinks Jews are respeonsible for 90% if not 100% of the world's problems. Jews have their hands in a lot of things I will say, but i'm not going to sit here and blame jews for everything, because as we say growing up in my house you have a level of responsibility. A Jews as you say may have enslaved my ancestors and raped my women, took away my native language and my history but that doesn't make me want to strap bombs to my body and blow up their descendants. Today I'm the boss with the degree and the power I have a level of authority where many Jews, Muslims and Christians work under me, but I respect all equally as my fellow co-workers. So despite what history shows I will not hold people accountable for the horrific crimes their ancestors have done to my people, something many Arabs especially Jews need to understand.

Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

*Sign Reader,

Have you ever taken a black studies course in school? college or any institution of higher learning? Do you know anything about African history beyond the popular historical findings of non-African scholars or researchers? If the answer is no this is not a topic you want to touch less you want me to embarass you so-called knowledge. My comment previously was not about trying to discuss slavery but to discuss your questionable sources, but I don't know why this turned into a discussion on slavery.

It is the one you find in the mirror who brought the subject of slavery up by posting a slave in chains image!
Let me tell you must be mistaken that I give a crap with that image based on your attitude!
Why do I need the godforsaken African studies?
The same characters who were in slave trade their descendants  went on to the business of enslaving whole nations! This talk of slavery doesn't turn me on while an open crime of destruction in the heartland of Muslim people is being conducted by the same people in Iraq & Afghanistan with a new twists that the descendants of slaves have joined them in this exercise! And that is a crying shame that they are doing it for the Jews! Probably some of your buddies must be partners in this too!
This time they are also paying their slavery agents big only to get their hands on what these nations have under their feet so they could really enslave the world!

But alas the locals decided to fight back that  blew away the design of neocon mission and also the economy of this country! You are still young so it doesn't matter to you but the rest are screwed with inflation world wide with the fiat dollars squandered by the billions , loss in property values or even just loss with foreclosures in sub prime shell game run parallel to the distraction to the Iraqi fire work/ invasion! But being a cop it might help your career with rise in crime; which ghetto did you say your beat is in- south central-LA! right?
The US multi nationals are enslaving people in the poor third world to work in the sweat shops right now; the inflation and technology just changed the location and nature of work from a cotton picker to sneakers or flags for the dead bodies or any other crap you want them to make!
It is strange that you put down the Jewish boy's Google!
You might say say why are we on IC cuz it shows up with Google!
You have a problem with 100 million figure, you can make that 10 whatever, it is a technicality- you read Torah you will find quite a few weird numbers I bet!
When you have your own blog and make your own rules see how many show up!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 15 July 2008 at 11:07pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2008 at 3:51am
Most whites in the US have been taught through school that slavery was all the fault of the USA white man.

I agree with Israfil..what school did you go to?? I don't think 95% of thw white Americans think much of it to tell you the truth. We are not a "confrontation" society.. we don't say, hey your ancestors.. did x, y and z.

Yes, sadly slavery has been around way too long.

But are my more direct ancestors and ethnic group responsible for the transatlantic slave trade, slavery in the US, Segregation and Jim Crow. Yes.  Did most white people in the US, economimcally benefit from the slave labor. Yes. You study the economics of it and you'll see. Did the elitist attitudes of the day benefit white people. Yes. always helps to not be on the bottom and people put there through no specific actions of their own.

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 9:18pm
Most whites in the US have been taught through school that slavery was all the fault of the USA white man.

What academic institution or better yet what world are you referring? Most white kids barely know anything about slavery and how it happened and when it happened. Most middle/upper-class white kids in the United dstates grow up with this "white privilege" mentality where their words and actions are immutable. And nobody here is saying the united States had most slaves do you even know how to read or are you illiterate yourself. Check my post I even listed countries involved in the trade and selling of African slaves. I did say that Christianity historically has been the most abused religion when looking at slavery. It was used to enslave people. I believe I made a thread in the interfaith section regarding King Leopold's letter if you would like, I can post it here. You wonder things, I wonder if you have the ability to think sometimes.

believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 6:10am
LOL!!  Muslims always stabbing and attacking the followers of Jesus. 

Most whites in the US have been taught through school that slavery was all the fault of the USA white man.  That the US had the most slaves, more then any other country. 

Wonder why there is hatered between the faiths.  I extend a hand to say yes we all are at fault.  LOL!!  We will remain the poor pitiful humans we are.
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2008 at 11:42am
Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

Hayfa - yes that was behind my comment that ALL are at fault!!

shasta- it is happening in all countries- What shocks us that is it is in a Christian country- Because of the image of the sinless man Jesus.  People want to believe that Christians are sinless too.  Remember though that no man is sinless but Jesus.

Christians are expected by the world to be better people.

"Yet it is to the credit of Christianity that the abolition movement took root in Great Britain, Western Europe, and the United States and brought an end to this buying and selling of human beings."

I am not shocked that Christians had/have slaves. Up until 50-60 years ago White Baptist churches in the South were still teaching that black skin is the mark of Cain.

I am pointing out the hypocrisy in your statements. Christians talk a good game, ie: your post in red, yet nothing has ended and Christians are in the thick of the buying and selling. 

Or maybe many Christians just don't realise that they as a religion put an end to slavery. They haven't caught on yet....... 
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic