IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - No One in America is Safe  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No One in America is Safe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aspacia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2008 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

I can't in all honesty agree with you there.  Many tried to vote in those elections and were forced to leave before casting their vote because it went against what the local militia wanted.  US troops were not stationed at all the poling stations and certainly not inside.  You can't know what was going on for that election.

Please, for heaven's sake, give this poor thing no more of your noble breath.

I have been watching for 6 years, we get one of these, regularly, every eight months or so, parroting those ultra right wing lines that we have heard a hundred or so times before.

This variety always appears wrapped up in American Mythology - of the kind that it was the U S that saved Europe from Hitler. YES, they did but just in the Hollywood scripts.

The sheer hard historical fact is the Soviet troops had taken Berlin and liberated all the other areas. Plus, Britain's role is completely ignored to paint over the impotence and sublime incompetence of American forces.

Please save your breath. It's so simple. He who knows (it all) knows not, shun him. I believe in this case; shun her!

Typical, as you have no solid refutes to my claims.  Enjoy the sand ostrich.LOL
Curious
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2008 at 6:41pm
"I am one of the kaffir or infidels or dhiminis in the Middle-East, are you in the U.S. "
"I read a huge amount of Arab media, especially while on vacation"

Hal tal takallum Arabi? Keef haalik? Kulshi Bekhir?

Fin katskun? Shehal mad wenta hna? Ash kat'amli? Wash fhemti?

It's transliteration and if you can speak Arabic you should be able to understand.

I assumed that since you wrote this you understood, spoke, or read Arabic. If you are not living in the Middle East and do not understand the language how have you become so intimately acquainted with all things Arab and Muslim?

"Yes, so did my brother, uncles, mother and father.  Father was on the tin can Roan when it was sunk off the coast of Salerno. None were lifers, but served their time."  "Also, I am monolingual"
I don't know which army your mother and father were in, but when we were stationed overseas we HAD to learn the language of the country in which we were stationed. It was mandatory in school. I learned German from grade 1 to grade 4, I learned French from grade 4 to grade 6, and Spanish from grade 6 through high school. No choice. The Arabic I learned on my own, although now I hear it is an option for dependents.  I also know some bad words in Korean and Italian, but that's from other army brats not formal training.

So if both of your parents were military how could you possibly have escaped being at least bilingual? The odds of this occuring are astronomical. I'm beginning to think you're not quite honest.

Prove me wrong with some valid support.....

�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2008 at 12:30am
How about Bhutto?

Shall we have some light on this one? You have thrown it in as if you know something about the situation other than what you have been told by the media.

I am an insider. Come on tell us who killed pobre Benazir Bhutto?
Everyone, specially, my friends the real and established leaders of the Pakistan Peoples'Party know who killed Bhutto AND THAT'S THE REASON THEY HAVE ALL BEEN SIDELINED - WITH ALL THE MIGHT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMREEKA - because they can do their dirty work in that area through their NOW favourite, Asif. (A chap I have known since he was 11 - exactly like I had known his late wife)

Pobre Boucher and that registered Latin killer criminal, Negroponte running to Islamabad even when somone sneezes, in absolute contravention to diplomatic norms. You will have a far bigger sore on you cow boy backside than Afghanistan, soon.

Come on the Enlightened one just shine on us WHO KILLED BB?

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2008 at 12:37am
Typical, as you have no solid refutes to my claims.  Enjoy the sand ostrich.
Play with your emoticons, kid. I would have talked with you just if I smelt one iota of sense in even one of your lines. You are a hollow drum that is desperate to join in with the band.

But, the sad fact is that it has been beaten so much by the likes of Karen Hughes and the other Neo-cons (and not to forget all those Reporters! you keep flashing at us) that it has lost its appeal.

What do you expect from us? to swoon over your point by point babysteps?
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2008 at 12:42am
as we do not want those who hate us.Dead
Pobre you that would mean the whole world.
On the last count that would put 93% of Spaniards and well over 86% of the French, 67% Brits, 96% Pakis and a whole range of folks across the planet called Earth who have been forced, by the Americans'criminal behaviour, to wish to see the US extinguished.

And, I promise, the world does exist beyond the stars n the stripes.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2008 at 12:49am
Whisper, I attended two expensive universities on scholarships.  I currently have a $20,000+ postgraduate bill.
You should sue these universities and claim compensation not just for the post graduate bills but far more for having wasted your time.
Just imagine what they have produced!

I sincerely have my sympathies with you. If they hadn't planted all these degrees on you, I bet you must have been good at something, like grooming my horses or shearing sugar cane. That would have saved you from this ailment of flowing with the assumption that You Know it All.
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2008 at 1:53am
"Whisper, I attended two expensive universities on scholarships.  I currently have a $20,000+ postgraduate bill."

WoW! I'm sure you posted that you are 50+ years old and you still owe this much in college loans? What happened to your two scholarships and your financial advisor?
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
Salams_wife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salams_wife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2008 at 2:05am
Originally posted by aspacia aspacia wrote:

Originally posted by Salams_wife Salams_wife wrote:

"Occupation?  Iraq had free elections, and has Sharia Law.  This irks many citizens, but this is Iraq, and the people must make their own laws."

I can't in all honesty agree with you there.  Many tried to vote in those elections and were forced to leave before casting their vote because it went against what the local militia wanted.  US troops were not stationed at all the poling stations and certainly not inside.  You can't know what was going on for that election.

Okay, now do you have valid support for this claim?  I did not come across this information.

Wink

Like Whisper said, you can't hold an election under the current situation.  Violence is extreme and the media is going to make the elections look good to justify our actions in Iraq.  If you haven't noticed there is no reporting done on the streets of Iraq anymore.  They have to hide behind secure walls.  So how can you be sure there was a free and fair election when the reporters can't even get out to ask anyone.  Everything having to do with Iraq is all estimates at best.

So you want to know how I know?  For one my husband is Iraqi and tried to vote in those elections and was forced away when his vote wasn't what they wanted.  For two, I have spoken to many Iraqi refugees while I was Jordan and Syria.  I was on the ground talking to real people effected by the current situation.  Can you say the same?  Where is your proof?  Find me some Iraqis who were there (and living in an area where they didn't support the same side as their local militias). 

It is not that the US didn't want to give those elections freely and fairly.  It is that it was impossible to do under the current situation. 

Edited by Salams_wife - 23 July 2008 at 2:19am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic