IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - sucide bombers  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sucide bombers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2009 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by afghani afghani wrote:

I personally know people whose family members were killed by suicide-losers.

This topic is sensative i agree but there is another side to you thinking of people dying they are called martyrs and they get Jannah.The thing is we all want Jannah but nobody wants to die. What are we holding on to in this life? nothing, these so called losers are our brothers not the American soldiers I'll tell you what is suicide declaring war with an ememy who is more powerfull than you and not having Allah on your side.That is suicide.
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2009 at 3:15pm
I see no difference between Major Malik Nidal Hasan shooting innocent people( yeah in this instance US soldiers   were innocent as they were not fighting) and random acts of suicide bombings. It is WRONG!
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2009 at 9:00pm

salam,

yes it is wrong to kill your own brothers,but if someone kills the enemy that is justified, that ok no matter they fought the war or not they chose to be with thewicked people,they chose the ideology of the wicked arm forces.

regards

Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2009 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by martha martha wrote:

I see no difference between Major Malik Nidal Hasan shooting innocent people( yeah in this instance US soldiers   were innocent as they were not fighting) and random acts of suicide bombings. It is WRONG!
Salams,May Allah Forgive them.Allah Knows.I know how it affects me now and im not Afghani or pro U.S/or pro U.S troops killing Muslims or Muslims killing Muslims or killing of inocent people.It is said in AHadith that they will get Jannah if they innocent, if they die in battle. Alhamduillah!
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 1:12am

I see some difference. He was treacherous. He shouldn't have joined the us Army, who will today and tomorrow keep killing muslims/will keep fighting islam. He wasn't fighting against them. Be broke the trust/oath.

On the other hand, if he originally planned to infiltrate in US Army and weaken them/Sabotage, as the intelligence machines of US/Israel do; then he might have a logic for his action.
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 3:21am
Originally posted by fais fais wrote:

salam,

yes it is wrong to kill your own brothers,but if someone kills the enemy that is justified,�that ok no matter they fought the war or not they chose to be with thewicked people,they chose the ideology of the wicked arm forces.

regards

walaikum asalaam,

But who is the enemy? Non-Christians because they don't follow Islam? That isn't a justifed reason in Islam.
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 3:26am
Originally posted by Akhe Abdullah Akhe Abdullah wrote:

Salams,May Allah Forgive them.Allah Knows.I know how it affects me now and im not Afghani or pro U.S/or pro U.S troops killing Muslims or Muslims killing Muslims or killing of inocent people.It is said in AHadith that they will get Jannah if they innocent, if they die in battle. Alhamduillah!

Salams,
Do you mean the innocent that die as a result of war? And those that fight and die in battle?

Lol, let's all run riot then! We are ALL saved regardless! (BUt only if you are muslim?)

BUt perhaps this is not what you meant bro. Not sure.
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 5:15am
salam,

I never said nonmuslims are the enemy,i said the arm forces who are anytime ready to kill muslims,just waiting for the orders to go on a kill.so this is the result of their own chioce,if those individual bombers had power of a huge army they would have done the same thing defeat allied forces they dont have power so they doing it individually.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic