IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - sucide bombers  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sucide bombers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 7:18am
Yes, I have heard this also. If this is the case why did the enforcement officials not act on it. Too late now.
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 7:10am
Salams brothers and sisters.At least six months ago, Hasan came to the attention of law enforcement officials because of Internet postings about suicide bombings and other threats, including posts that equated suicide bombers to soldiers who throw themselves on a grenade to save the lives of their comrades.This is from an article posted in the current event section (see for details)equating suicide bombers to soldiers who throw themselves on a grenade to save the lives of their comrades(interesting theory)when I think of ones sacrafice as being the soul purpose behind their actions.

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 06 November 2009 at 7:18am
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2009 at 8:40am
Salam Dear sister Martha,
thnx for the time,plz feel free to comment regardless of which section the topic belongs to.

i think you dont know the history,divide and rule is the policy of british and the allied forces,they seperated west bengal and east bengal which is now called bangladesh on the basis of relegion and the very purpose was to make  hindus and muslims feel they are seperate,

we did not get our freedom as a peace of cake it took us 200 yrs to get it,so plz dont say they gave the freedom to countries when they asked for,and also when they left any country before leaving they plundered their whole weath,the kohinoor diomond of queens crown in britain is the biggest example which originally belonged to the muslim emporors of delhi,you go see the wall of the palaces they took all the prercious stones even from the walls,they plundered india and than left with seed of bitterness this is a long term planning.
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 9:54pm
Salam,

well there is no harm to have the views from both men and women.

Regards

Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 11:44am
And btw men's section alrite but not men's room.

LOL  ya and few men pop into the women's section.. .lol
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Saladin View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 7:44am
Suicide or martyrdom, whatever - you kill someone you're not supposed to kill even on the battle field, you're in big trouble.

And btw men's section alrite but not men's room.
'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2009 at 12:53pm
Salams BRother Fais,
 I am tired and have had a long day but I reply this once out of courtesy. Akhe has pointed out that this topic is in the brothers forum, so I shall not reply again in this topic.
BUt before I log off I want to say that muslims and hindus were fighting eachother long before the British went to India. Also both religious groups wanted a separation and my understanding is that this was why India became split to India and Pakistan. It was not forced on them.

The indians that came to the UK came because they wanted  to, and I have heard many older asian people say that India was better under British rule. I cannot comment on that. I know that British soldiers did some very bad things in India, but so did muslims and hindus and they are of same race! And you cannot blame the way muslims and hindus act today is becuase of the fault of the British! We left long time ago. So why are people not peaceful with eachother now in India and Pakistan? Please do not say that it is because of Afghanistan and Kashmir...people can still be kind to their neighbour. It is like I say to any asian muslim brother..'I hate you because my Pak husband was bad'. WOuld I be right to do that? No of course not, so I do not.

So those asians that fought in the 2nd world war WANTED to, it was not about money, they already had come here and were working. Those that were in the British army mnay years before did it for the money, just like the Pak boys and men today join and fight alongside the taliban because they are paid for it and they can provide for their family better.

The British and the Nazi's were not the same at all. OK, 2hundred years ago Britain ruled a large part of the world. BUt when people insisted we give the countries back then we did. Hitler would not have done that at all.  And the 2nd world war was not to do with colonies. It was mainly faught in Europe and then spread other parts. We opted for the war when HItler invaded Poland.

I find it incredulous that asians can still blame Britian today for what happened so long ago. Also please remember that the British public and government give SO much money to both Pak and India today when they still have so many problems. We have no interest in either of these countries, certainly the general British public do not, so why do they give so generously? You obviously do not know the true feeling of British people and rely upon stories of old to forge your views.

The fact is many asians still choose to come here for economic reasons. SO they hate us so much they are trying to punish us now? THey have no other reason to come here if they dont like us.

It is so wrong to blame the existing BRitains for the faults of their forefathers.

Lol, I think I have said enough. DO not be offended by my words Fais:) I will refrain from replying to this topic again as its brothers section.  See you in another topicSmile

(sorry admin that I have replied here)
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2009 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Akhe Abdullah Akhe Abdullah wrote:

Salams Martha,I hear you! and thanks for you reply.This topic of disscusion is for Groups � Men (Brothers).But since we let one join already I will comment on your reply.Speaking of Hilter the topic is about sucide bombers.You using Hiltler as an example of taking away peoples freedom, good job! but it seems the west wants to force theirs on others,Jihad has its purpose in this situation,you cant get yourself right if you are being opressed by others right.

Walaikum assalam Akhe,
I apologise, I did not see this post was in the brothers section. I just read it and joined in, so sorry for that.
But you are right that you should not oppress others. Smile
I know the talk was of suicide bombers so am a bit confused as to why others started talking about the western wars? Not to worry. No big deal.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic