IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - sucide bombers  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sucide bombers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 1:12am
Originally posted by martha martha wrote:

I see no difference between Major Malik Nidal Hasan shooting innocent people( yeah in this instance US soldiers   were innocent as they were not fighting) and random acts of suicide bombings. It is WRONG!

I see some difference. He was treacherous. He shouldn't have joined the us Army, who will today and tomorrow keep killing muslims/will keep fighting islam. He wasn't fighting against them. Be broke the trust/oath.

On the other hand, if he originally planned to infiltrate in US Army and weaken them/Sabotage, as the intelligence machines of US/Israel do; then he might have a logic for his action.
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2009 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by martha martha wrote:

I see no difference between Major Malik Nidal Hasan shooting innocent people( yeah in this instance US soldiers   were innocent as they were not fighting) and random acts of suicide bombings. It is WRONG!
Salams,May Allah Forgive them.Allah Knows.I know how it affects me now and im not Afghani or pro U.S/or pro U.S troops killing Muslims or Muslims killing Muslims or killing of inocent people.It is said in AHadith that they will get Jannah if they innocent, if they die in battle. Alhamduillah!
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2009 at 9:00pm

salam,

yes it is wrong to kill your own brothers,but if someone kills the enemy that is justified, that ok no matter they fought the war or not they chose to be with thewicked people,they chose the ideology of the wicked arm forces.

regards

martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2009 at 3:15pm
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2009 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by afghani afghani wrote:

I personally know people whose family members were killed by suicide-losers.

This topic is sensative i agree but there is another side to you thinking of people dying they are called martyrs and they get Jannah.The thing is we all want Jannah but nobody wants to die. What are we holding on to in this life? nothing, these so called losers are our brothers not the American soldiers I'll tell you what is suicide declaring war with an ememy who is more powerfull than you and not having Allah on your side.That is suicide.
afghani View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afghani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2009 at 7:32pm
Guys, please see my post in the "General" section about Fort Hood. So you guys can know more about me if you want.
afghani View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afghani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2009 at 7:21pm

I agree with some people here. It is not suicide bombing when you kill so many innocent civilians with them. I have an advice for Suicide-losers. They should just kill themselves and leave the rest of us innocent civilians alive.

I have strong distaste toward Suicide losers partly because I am Afghani and I personally know people whose family members were killed by suicide-losers.

martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2009 at 8:13am
Lol, Brother Martha here:)
Salams all,
When people stop ranting and raving then I will reply nicely. Brother Fais you know me well enough by now.

I have never justified colonialism..let me make that quite clear.

The Brits got 200years as you say. Bear in mind that they did not have modern technology etc etc. Travel took months, sometimes years. So the length of time is rather immaterial. I believe trade was as necessary to the BRits as it was to India back then. I think stuff got way out of hand..the Brits do answer for that in todays world, but I am not convinced they went to these places full of hatred but rather to help. Like I say, it got out of hand and opinions clouded.

Ok. Who controls the world right now? Who holds the purse strings? The US, right? The British now are as much in the palm of the US government as the rest of the world. You say we have a choice. Do we? We are under dogs, we owe trillions to the US. OF course we have to do as we are told. Am I complaining? Not at all. In a hundred years time the US will get the blame for current atrocities. History has this terrible knack of repeating itself.

Now to WW2.
When Germany was defeated in the Great War,the European Powers created The Treaty of Versailles. THis was signed in 1919 by them and Germany. This was to try to prevent another GReat War(1914-18).It also imposed harsh restrictions on defeated Germany one of which meant Germany lost control of Belgium, Poland and Czechoslovakia.
When Hitler came to power he broke that agreement by marching into Poland on Sept 1st 1939. Britain and France were obliged to stand by the Treaty of Versailles and defend Poland and so declared war on Germany on 3rd Sept 1939. So the Brits were not under threat from Hitler at the start of the war.

It might be a good idea to investigate the cause for WW1 as this undoubtedly had lasting affects. The assassination of Franz Ferdinand on 28th June 1914 is seen to be the main reason. The secret serbian organisation The Black Hand were guilty of that event.
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic