IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Personalties
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sultan AbdulHamid || , The Great Caliph  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sultan AbdulHamid || , The Great Caliph

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sultan Beyazid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sultan AbdulHamid || , The Great Caliph
    Posted: 12 June 2008 at 9:54am
al-salamu alykom wa rahmtu allah w abaraktu

Actually , this's my First topic or thread in this great forum, and inshallah my topics will be in this Section " Islamic Personalties"
i gonna talk about great islamic Personalties, Caliphs, Leaders, Scholars ........etc , and my topics will contain images and photos inshallah

and now , shall we begin ???Big%20smile

What do we know about the great Ottoman Caliph "Sultan AbdulHamid ||" ???

Actually i don't know why i began with this great islamic Personality !!

maybe becouse i saw and heared many muslims repeated what Europeans said about him " The Red Sultan" , "Abdul the Damned" or " The Great Assassin" !!!!!

was he ???

Let's see

Sultan BadulHamid || born on (21 September, 1842) he was the 34th Sultan of the Ottoman Empire.

He become the Caliph on (31 August, 1876)

ottoman empire was very week and ended inside and outside , Big countries were setting and waiting the fall of ottoman empire " Europe Sick Man " which will lead to fall of the caliphate

He tried to unite the muslims again under one Banner , the Caliphate was very week in this time and he tried to show how caliphate is important and he tried to bring back the Glory of the caliphate

Sultan AbdulHamid || succeded to bring life to ottoman Caliphate , he realized that Bringing back to islamic path is the right way to rise again.

He denied to offer palestine as Home Land for jews and as result of this he lose his throne

" Please advise Dr Hertzel not to make any serious move in this mater. I cannot give up even one small patch of land in Palestine. It is not something that I own as a part of my personal estate. "Palestine in fact belongs to the Muslim Nation as a whole. My people have fought with their blood and sweat to protect this land,let the Jews keep their millions and once the Khilafah is torn apart one day, then they can take Palestine without a price,to have the scalpel cut my body is less painful than to witness Palestine being detached from the Khilafah state and this is not going to happen �"

so , he began to put and make projects which can unite Muslims , he put the idea of "The Islamic University" .

But he was Deposed in 1909 CryCry

and Died in 1918Cry

Actually ,we can say he delayed fall of the Caliphate by what he did

---------------------------------------

Excuse my litttle english and i wanna see your replies Big%20smile
istanbul View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote istanbul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 3:26pm
he was the one of the best ottaman sultan.he was an intelligent person and sensitive for our religion to the enemey of islam.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic