IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - help me  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

help me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purwaanjum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help me
    Posted: 10 June 2008 at 12:08am
Assalam o alaikum

dear brothers and sisters
i hav chatted wd a girl through internet and she told me her problem and asked for help.she said that she was a tomboy and was involved with a girl.now she had changed and starting dress up like girls.i hav read abt zina but not abt dis type of involvement so plz tell me that what is it called and what should she do now.so that i could help her.

ALLAH NEGEHBAAN
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 2:28am
Originally posted by purwaanjum purwaanjum wrote:

Assalam o alaikum

dear brothers and sisters
i hav chatted wd a girl through internet and she told me her problem and asked for help.she said that she was a tomboy and was involved with a girl.now she had changed and starting dress up like girls.i hav read abt zina but not abt dis type of involvement so plz tell me that what is it called and what should she do now.so that i could help her.

ALLAH NEGEHBAAN

Aauzubillah, these days Gender Confusion is becoming increasingly rampant . . . and one must try to find the spiritual answer to it rather than following what the world tells us.

One must try to look for the good of things, and from this, the good I can see is that the sister involved has realized her mistake, and is trying to repent. Alhamdulilah.

The act she mentioned to you is Haraam, whichever angle of Islam one takes, regardless of the term used for it. It can be considered Zina, since Zina can be any kind of illegitimate sexual act. . . The Prophet even mentioned in a hadith, that when the eye sees something it is not supposed to see, it (the eye) has committed Zina.

Fortunately in Islam . . . there is open forgiveness for any sin - no matter how big, as long as a person is sincerely repentent and does not intend on commiting that sin again. Like Allah says so Himself, He is All-Forgiving. So as to what she should do, she should pray/supplicate to Allah and seek His forgiveness. . . She should pray to Allah to rid her of any sinful feelings, apart from those that are halal and jaaiz. Its as simple as that. Nothing complicated. She should also try and work at being a better muslim, and coming closer to Allah, since that prevents us from sinning in the future.

Hadith Qudsi:
On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) say: Allah the Almighty said:
O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it.

It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by Ahmad ibn Hanbal).

She should also keep that incident to herself, and forget about it. When one commits a sin, it is best to keep the sin to oneself and not parade it in public or lament publicly about it. Allah says so in the Qur'an Himself, that if a person sins, and Allah keeps it hidden from others(from being revealed to others). . . the person should also best keep it to him/herself rather than disclose the sin, because that would be disclosing somthing that Allah hid for you. Unfortunatley despite som looking up, I couldnt find/recall the verse/ayah. Perhaps some other member here can chip in and quote it if they know.

Edited by Chrysalis - 11 June 2008 at 2:30am
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic