IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Truth about Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Truth about Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Truth about Islam
    Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:59am
A good article in here :

Link deleted by Mod.

full path to the article : 

Link deleted by Mod 

then

Stories Not Told Before

A excellent article that corroborate everything I feel and knew about Islam

Mod Edit: Delta, please do not quote links from FFI-related churlish posters and/or it's charlatans. LOL We keep this site very civil. Thank you.

Edited by BMZ - 08 May 2008 at 6:37am
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:24am
So, what is your point, Delta? Can you put down your own observations and comments in short bites? Many of us don't have time to read links and most simply do not bother.

Tell us what you wish to say.

BMZ
Shasta's Aunt: "Well, there's the difference you see. The Bible was written by man about God, The Quran was revealed to man by God."
Delta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by BMZ BMZ wrote:

So, what is your point, Delta? Can you put down your own observations and comments in short bites? Many of us don't have time to read links and most simply do not bother.

Tell us what you wish to say.

BMZ

Well, I see that this forum is totally filtered and biased,...it wasn't that way... a shame

Perhaps you can answer my doubt :

If the Qu'ran is the Verbatim Word of God unchanged, how does the muslims interpret the Qu'ran ? literally or not ?

If it isn't interpreted literally then you make changes and adulterations to the verbatim word of God by your own choice

If you make it literally then...

honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:54pm
Delta,
I guess you may hear each person answering according to their knowledge and understanding.
I can tell you that: as a Muslim, as a believer in One God through study, comaprision and logic, and then submission to God's will, I find that this source of guidance is like none other present at this time in this world.
The Quran is the revealed word of God.
Remember people will be people whether Muslims, Christians, Hindus, there are factions within that interpret each differently.
Catholics interpret the Bible different than Mormons or Unitarians for example.
But one thing about the Quran is that it is made simple, yet those who are in disagreement would interpret it the way it pleases them. That does not change the Quran but heir own interpretation if any.
The original has not change after its first compilation fourteen hundred years ago, its there to check back with. 
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 08 May 2008 at 2:56pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Delta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:15pm
the Qu'ran is the absolute word of God revealed to man

you change and make adulterations of the Word of God in your heart and mind...by your own choice

what a shame
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:27pm
"Well, I see that this forum is totally filtered and biased,...it wasn't that way... a shame"

The monitors are only following the guidelines for posting.

We believe The Quran to be the verbatiom Word of God. As Honeto said, most of The Quran is extremely simple to understand as it was sent for all of mankind. It is straightforward.
There are those who will interpret anything to their own understanding, if that is their intention.

Instead of reading dubious sites posted about The Quran, why not just read The Quran?
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:37pm
"you change and make adulterations of the Word of God in your heart and mind...by your own choice"

Whom are you accusing?
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Delta Delta wrote:

the Qu'ran is the absolute word of God revealed to man

you change and make adulterations of the Word of God in your heart and mind...by your own choice

what a shame

Delta,
its a shame that you don't read what I said. It looks as if you don't have a point rather an agenda.
Can you tell me where have I "change and make adulterations" to the word of God?
Truth about Islam is that it is the only religion that bring people to the worship of their creator alone, accepts all of His prophets and message given to them from God. There is none other that do the same.

Hasan

Edited by honeto - 08 May 2008 at 5:21pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic