IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 9/11 and others  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

9/11 and others

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 3:35pm

Okay then show us some point instead of desperately repeating exactly your admin's lines. Plus, you are lucky, I still consider you human after seeing how you belittle Palestinian occupation and IDF killings.

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Okay then show us some point instead of desperately repeating exactly your admin's lines. Plus, you are lucky, I still consider you human after seeing how you belittle Palestinian occupation and IDF killings.

There's no 'desperate repeating' going on other than you telling me that I've got no points!  That you said 6 or 8 times in a single day - and it was lifted - cut and pasted!  LOL...

I've made many points independent of the Bush Admin's.  You must not have been listening or you were viewing them through a single, racist lens (that's probably more likely).  I continue to call you racist because you have unabashedly, unashamedly called all 300 million Americans 'stupid' and 'fools.'  Such behaviour is extremely juvenile - even for a grown man such as yourself Sasha, responsible, as you put it, for a large clan. 

I've been discussing the need to address poverty in all its expressions throughout the world and to live consistently with principles of faith - to utilize all of our creativity in the fight against terrorism and radical extremism (in the Name of God unbelievably - God be praised.)  I've sympathised with the Palestinians in that they got a 'raw deal' from history and I've also sympathised with Iraqis, Iraqi children, and children in Kisumu Kenya, like my friends Willis Okoth and Abisai Nandi, et al...you have belittled such talk - calling it foolish in the light of your views of the Palestinians...I vociferously disagree with that attitude Sasha...

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
jibreel View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jibreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 4:22pm
b95000

been that your a racist you do not have any qualifications for a opinion here,
Islam does not judge others by ignorant ideas like you do :)
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 4:35pm
Well Jibreel, you are trumping yourself...why don't we repeat this for the third time...shall we? What I said was 'some aspects of racism and self centeredness are inherent in every human being...'

Is there any part of this phrase you'd like me to explain?  How about the part that includes you as having elements of racism in you?

Please stay with the program man..or respond coherently, alright?

=============== from Current Events/hate mail
Originally posted by b95000 b95000 wrote:

Originally posted by jibreel jibreel wrote:

Originally posted by b95000 b95000 wrote:

Now there's a reasonable commentary...Jibreel, if
you don't think some aspects of racism and self centeredness are
inherent in every human being then you're blind to the reality of the
world...

WOW
At least you just admitted your racist for a start.

You're having a hard time with this, aren't you.  That's not what I said.  Jibreel, re-read that post.  I said 'inherent in every human being' - that means you too pal!  That means all of us...it's called wickedness and it's in us all.  Don't you believe that?!  Do you somehow think you're 'more holy' than I am 'just because?'  Perhaps you could elaborate..

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2005 at 4:05pm

I don't really care how you treat or mistreat the Palestinian issue. It you and your country's problem; How you sow, so shall you reap.

Good luck with the mess your likes have managed to create on this small planet. let's see how far injustice and the inabilty to see further than your flag gets you.

You have started to reap.

Edited by Whisper
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2005 at 8:06pm

I don't really care how you treat or mistreat the Palestinian issue. It you and your country's problem; How you sow, so shall you reap.

Good luck with the mess your likes have managed to create on this small planet. let's see how far injustice and the inabilty to see further than your flag gets you.

You have started to reap.

Again Sasha tries to ply his theory of holy vs. the nasty, dirty, unholy Americans (the 'stupid' 'fools' who with the British are responsible for '100% of the ME crisis.')  Is anyone buying this logic/philosophy/theology?

Edited by b95000
Bruce
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2005 at 8:11pm

I don't really care how you treat or mistreat...

You have proven very clearly, that apparently you cannot separate national sins from individual sins or merit...that is really sad actually...it's too bad you think all American's are 'stupid' 'fools'!  Many individuals are doing many wonderful acts...even what's ironic is that you're calling the millions of Muslim Americans (because you haven't distinguished them in your diatribes and epithets) 'stupid' 'fools'!  And this on a Muslim board...whew! What could you be thinking Sasha?
Bruce
jibreel View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jibreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2005 at 9:43pm
yeah well, GW BUSH thinks americans are stupid too.

When his brother in law video tapes him at a friend wedding party, someone
asked him what he thought of the couple and he He said;
"only in america can people that LOOK like these people can actually get
away with a marriage with some money., these are our average tax payers"
fine tax payers, it is good to keep making them pay.

i got the short videos from his cousins wedding online before he became
president, of-course he was smoking weed when he said this and i am
almost positive that he had people hunt down videos like this and other
ones where he praises Osama Ben Laden.

Edited by jibreel
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic