IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Islamic Events, Converence & Shows
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - May 9-11, 16-18: So. Cali. The Code Evolved Semina  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

May 9-11, 16-18: So. Cali. The Code Evolved Semina

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: May 9-11, 16-18: So. Cali. The Code Evolved Semina
    Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:11pm
Who: Shaykh Yaser Birjas

What: AlMaghrib Institute's Qabeelat Haqq (Southern Cali. branch) presents:
The Code Evolved

Where: Orange County, Cali.
(Exact location: TBA)

When: May 9-11,
& 16-18, 2008
Fridays: 7-10pm
Sat.'s and Sun.'s:10am-7/8pm
(breaks: approx. after every 50-60 minutes. Lunch breaks only: 1-3pm)

Enroll online NOW!:
http://www.almaghrib.org/enroll.php

Detailed description:
http://www.almaghrib.org/seminar_tce.php

Instructor Bio.:
http://www.almaghrib.org/instructor_YB.php

Testimonials:
http://www.almaghrib.org/instructor_YB.php#Page_5

To find out more please go to:
http://forums.almaghrib.org/forumdisplay.php?f=249
Qabeelat Haqq folder
Pure View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:13pm
Ever been in a conversation like this before.....?

Abdullah : "Yakhee, You MUST follow a Madhhab!"

Samer: "No, I don't think you should follow one at all. Just the Quran and Sunnah"
You: "Huh?"

Abdullah: "Well, I'm Hanafi, I only follow Abu Haneefah, so at least my Ibadah is based on something. "

Lina: "Well, I only follow the Qu'ran, not humans! Allah sent it down, and its perfect, and we don't need other people to explain anything."

Samer: "My 'ibadah is based on something. The Qur'an and Sunnah. But you are being a blind follower of your Hanafi Shyukh.."

Lina: "You guys both just sound like blind followers of some shaykh's opinion. Just Obey Allah, Read The Qur'an."

You: " Ummmmm.....
Abdullah: "You have to choose a madhab, instead of picking and choosing what you like from Islam."
Lina: "So why Abu Haneefa? Why not Imam Shafi'? How do you know which one is right?

You: "Wow..this is confusing. I wonder what the 4 imams of the Madhabs would say about all of this?"

Abdullah, Lina, Samer: SILENCE.
It's Time to Find Out..
The Code Evolved:
Evolution of Fiqh
taught by Shaykh Yasir Birjas
May 7-9th & 15th-16th

Venue: Cal-State Long Beach
Qabeelat Haqq - AlMaghrib Institute - SoCal

Shaytan hates, like DESPISES, those who rush towards good deeds! So, Enroll Now! And there goes the Angel on the right writing for you....sweet!

"This is the perfect class for anyone involved in madhab rivalry debates within their family, friends, MSA's or anyone else. " -Qabeelat Tayybah Student, New York

At the end of this course you will be able to:
  • Begin your study of comparative Fiqh with confidence
  • Appreciate and share with others the blessed lives of the four Imams
  • Understand the reasoning behind different opinions
  • Carry on empowered dialogues with people of opposing views
  • Discuss issues of Fiqh with proper etiquette
For More Information on the Seminar:

Student Testimonials from Other Cities:
"This class truly teaches how these madhahib should unify us and not divide us. We are one ummah no matter what madhab we follow- as we are constantly reminded in class by Shaykh Yaser's famous phrase: "Yaa Jama'a!" This class teaches us, and Shaykh Yaser shows us in the very way he speaks about them, a deep love, and appreciation for the 'ulama, even if we may not agree with their opinions." - Qabeelat Durbah student, New Jersey

"After 5 AlMaghrib classes, Evolution of Fiqh is my favorite AlMaghrib class..and it was the first one I took. Before this class, I knew some basics about the madhahib and their founders but not too much, and this class was fascinating as it went into the different methodologies employed by the Four Imaams. I was unfamiliar w/ many of the names of scholars when I took the class, but since then by reading some of their works, it has given me greater insight and admiration for all the scholars in our history. " - Qabeelat Wasat student, Chicago

Don't kick yourself for missing this seminar...
In-Depth Islamic Knowledge - Two Weekends at a time.

Edited by icforumadmin - 05 May 2008 at 2:30pm
Pure View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:51am
Imam Abu Hanifah rahimahuAllah said:
"It is not permitted for anyone to accept our views if they do not know from where we got those views from."

AlMaghrib Institute's

Double-Weekend-DEGREE-Seminar
The Code Evolved:

Evolution of Fiqh
ENROLL NOW!

==================================================================
  HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM THIS SEMINAR?

Join us in this journey and get an insider's glimpse of the blessed lives of the four Imams and appreciate who they really were. Learn topics that include such things as the proper methodology in pursuing an authentic understanding of Islam in your study of comparative fiqh.  Understand the history of Islamic Law, how it started, stages of development, and where we are today. Before preaching to others, understand for yourself first why there is such a thing as 'valid' differences of opinion.

1.      Understand the immense amount of knowledge the scholars of our Deen had and appreciate their dedication to this deen. Learn about the hardships and torture these great men endured to safeguard this religion

Be inspired to do some justice at least to preserve that which they spent their lives preserving. Learn how to model their success as some of the most knowledgeable, yet most humble men in their manners.

3. As Sufyaan Ath-Thawree, rahimahullaah, said: "The excellence of knowledge is due only to the fact that it causes a person to fear and obey Allaah, otherwise it is just like anything else." Without the proper adaab and akhlaq, knowledge really does not benefit...and it really doesn't affect any change.   See how the knowledge they had shaped their lives and really affected their akhlaq.

Don't kick yourself for missing this: ENROLL NOW!

WHEN AND WHERE IS THIS CLASS HAPPENING?
Weekends of May 9th-11th & March 17th-18th  
at UC Irvine

Class taught by AlMaghrib Instructor Shaykh Yaser Birjas
Al-Madinah University Valedictorian of the Class of 1996

==============================
RAVING TESTIMONIALS FOR THIS SEMINAR
I was so exceedingly close to not taking this class, but, Alhamdulilah my plans happened to work in favor of The Code Evolved. Every class carries a plethora of events, and I for one cannot distinguish amongst the "best" class, but I would be at a much more confused state in my practice of Islam had I been deprived of the wisdom Shaykh Yaser gave to us in these two weekends.
-AlMaghrib Student, New York

(This is Shaykh Yaser's speciality and his personal favorite seminar!!)

Give your excuses a black eye! ENROLL NOW!

COST FOR SEMINAR

At an average college in California a course with this depth in material offered full-time: $875

Save both time and money but get the full content value at only  $165

Power of Ten Discount: Get 9 other people with you and each of you pay $135.
Must be processed at 9PM, 48hrs before the seminar . No exceptions made.

PROCRASTINATORS ALERT: Price goes up to $175 this coming Wednesday at 9pm

Get moving, and ENROLL NOW!

(There are partial scholarships available as well! Contact [email protected])

=====================================
STUCK AT HOME BECAUSE OF CHILDREN?

Utilize Haqq's childcare lively program full of games, halal entertainment and other events!

There is limited space: $30/child. Contact [email protected] for more information.

TRAVELLING? GET YOUR HAQQPITALITY!

Contact our Haqqpitality crew for ANYTHING and we will bi IthniAllahi try to accommodate to the best of our abilities!

ANYTHING such as:  (Transportation/ Carpools,Place to crash! /hotels/ Motels, Halal Food in SO Cal,What to do for (Halal) fun in sunny So Cal and much much more!)

Email
[email protected]

THE $1 MILLION QUESTION:

WHAT WILL YOU UNBELIEVABLY BE MISSING IF YOU DON'T ATTEND?

Instead of just looking at this email and doing nothing about it, here are THREE EASY ACTION STEPS you should do right now! Yes, we mean like right, right now!

1.  The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "Whoever Allah wishes good, He gives him understanding of the deen (religion)." (Al-Bukhari)
Raise your hands to Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala and make duaa that you are amongst those whom He wishes good for!

2. SHAYTAN DOESN'T WANT GOOD FOR YOU SO SUCKER PUNCH HIM OUT!
How? Take your first baby step towards achieving the duaa you just made by reserving your seat by not only registering but also paying for your seat.
ENROLL NOW!

3. Come on now, why limit yourself in your ajr account?
$$$$$$$ THIS IS THE ULTIMATE GET RICH PLAN $$$$$$$
Invest heavily in this ajr stock and it will rise by you forwarding this email to each person you think might benefit (that doesn't leave out anyone does it!)

:::::------- :::::-------:::::-------:::::-------:::::-------:::::-------:::::-------:::::-------:::::
The need for Fuqaha' is more important to the people than food and drink.
Food sustains you physically, while scholars sustain you mentally, spiritually and with regards to your deen.
The standard in human beings is ignorance...Knowledge is something that you MUST acquire.
:::::-------:::::-------:::::-------:::::-------:::::-------:::::-------:::::-------:::::-------:::::

Edited by Pure - 06 May 2008 at 10:52am
Pure View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:53am
The AlMaghrib Institute has a seminar in May, but some of us want to warn you about something...
The Code Evolved:

Evolution of Fiqh

Double-Weekend-Seminar

May 9th-11th & 17th & 18th

@ UC-Irvine

AlMaghrib Institute Debate Series: Shaytaan vs. YOU

No Time for Seminars?
Shaytaan says: You have no time these two weekends to seek knowledge take the next seminar in town, and when the next seminar comes in town Shaytaan tells you: You have no time these two weekends to seek knowledge take the next seminar in town, and when the next seminar comes in town�
You say: After this next school exam will come graduation, after graduation comes the job, then comes marriage, the children...I will never not have busy work. Where is my devoted time to getting closer to Allah swt by seeking knowledge. Even the Prophet pbuh said, "If Allah intends good for someone, He gives them an understanding of the Religion." Who wouldn't want Allah swt to intend good for them other than Shaytaan!? My only option is simple, ENROLL NOW! http://www.almaghrib.org/enroll.php

Too Expensive?
Shaytaan says: $165! You can't afford that, you're only a student! You can't afford that you have to pay for the bills!

You say:Allah swt is the Sustainer and Qabeelat Haqq offers the incredible Power of Ten Discount for $135 and there are scholarships available! Money will not push me away from getting on the path to Jannah. I will register for the seminar right now and contact [email protected] right now to apply for the scholarship.

Take care of the kids?
Shaytaan says: You have to stay at home and take care of the kids!

You say: Qabeelat Haqq offers affordable childcare with awesome fun filled activities! In fact I will ENROLL NOW! for the seminar and email [email protected] to reserve the spots for my children. The lively program full of games, halal entertainment and other events will probably be more enjoyable for the kids than staying at home!

Too far?

Shaytaan says: Gas prices is at $4/gallon and that's a lot of driving for two weekends!

You say: Don't worry about it! Qabeelat Haqq has organized carpools leaving from the Los Angeles Area, from the San Diego Area, from the Inland Empire area so I can be environmentally friendly, save money, and share the roadtrip with my brother or sister in Islam! Just emailing [email protected] will take care of my ride if I don't have one and will save me the hassle of going back by putting me up with a local brother or sister. I will ENROLL NOW!

Only for good Muslims?
Shaytaan says:
You are such a bad Muslim and covered in sins, who are you kidding? Not only have you been missing out on prayers but to jump to two weekends of being in an Islamic environment and learning about Islam! HAHA good joke!

You say: Loser! Everyone makes sins! The Prophet pbuh said, "Every son of Adam is a sinner, but the best of sinners are those who make repentance." Rather than put myself down I will use this as an opportunity to come closer to Allah swt and not care what anyone thinks, because only Allah can judge me. Forget you Shaytaan! I will ENROLL NOW!

Here is what will happen in the very end after Shaytaan has come before you and from behind you and on your right and on your left trying to stop you from coming closer to Allah swt:

"And Satan will say when the matter has been decided, Indeed Allah had given you a true promise - and the promise I gave you, I made it untrue to you; and I had no control over you except that I called you and you obeyed me; so do not accuse me, blame only yourselves; neither can I help you, nor can you help me; I have no concern with your ascribing me as a partner (to Allah); indeed for the unjust is a painful punishment." [Quran 14:22]

So you thought you could blame it on Shaytaan at the end huh? How much would that hurt, Shaytaan telling YOU give your excuses a black eye and blame yourself�OUCH!
Now that we dealt with excuses...

AlMaghrib Institute

The Largest & Fastest growing Islamic Institution in North America & the UK brings to Southern California

For one time only�.

A Seminar unlike anywhere else in the West..

The Code Evolved:

Evolution of Fiqh

Double-Weekend-Seminar

May 9th-11th & 17th & 18th

@ UC-Irvine

Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard for Islamic Knowledge.

Join Southern California's AlMaghrib Student body- Qabeelat Haqq.

Stop Making Excuses!! Seize this Opportunity! Enroll NOW!

AlMaghrib Institute Offers...

* Professional seminars in your location every 3 months

* Full course notebooks for each seminar

* Amazing instructors

* An awesome environment

*A Higher Standard

*AlMaghrib Online Forums

* FUN! Yup, we do that too!

*Opportunities to directly impact the Ummah

*Islamic Studies Degree Program

*What you always wanted, but thought would never exist in America!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic