IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Still not married  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Still not married

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruhi Islam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 1:07pm
Chrys, sister, I love reading your posts, but I must clarify one thing if I may, Jesus peace be upon him did NOT die in order to be resurrected, he was simply raised up to heaven alive, and will return alive, then after completing his mission (both prophethood and livelihood) he will die. So it would be more correct to say when Jesus returns rather than when he is resurrected. I'll post this now, but inshala I'll try and back it up soon. Masalama
Ruhi Islam View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruhi Islam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 1:18pm
I am sorry for going off topic, but this is really important:

(Quran 4:157) And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger They slew him not nor crucified, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture ; they slew him not for certain,

وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَـكِن شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُواْ فِيهِ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ مَا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلاَّ اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا

Quran 3:55) And remember when Allah said: O Jesus! Lo! I am gathering thee and causing thee to ascend unto Me, and am cleansing thee of those who disbelieve and am setting those who follow thee above those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then unto Me ye will (all) return, and I shall judge between you as to that wherein ye used to differ.

إِذْ قَالَ اللّهُ يَا عِيسَى إِنِّي مُتَوَفِّيكَ وَرَافِعُكَ إِلَيَّ وَمُطَهِّرُكَ مِنَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ وَجَاعِلُ الَّذِينَ اتَّبَعُوكَ فَوْقَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ إِلَى يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ ثُمَّ إِلَيَّ مَرْجِعُكُمْ فَأَحْكُمُ بَيْنَكُمْ فِيمَا كُنتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ

4:171 O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.
يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لاَ تَغْلُواْ فِي دِينِكُمْ وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ إِلاَّ الْحَقِّ إِنَّمَا الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولُ اللّهِ وَكَلِمَتُهُ أَلْقَاهَا إِلَى مَرْيَمَ وَرُوحٌ مِّنْهُ فَآمِنُواْ بِاللّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ ثَلاَثَةٌ انتَهُواْ خَيْرًا لَّكُمْ إِنَّمَا اللّهُ إِلَـهٌ وَاحِدٌ سُبْحَانَهُ أَن يَكُونَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَات وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ وَكَفَى بِاللّهِ وَكِيلاً
 Sorry, it's not very neat in terms of format, but the message contained is the important part. I just had to post this as evidence for Jesus peace be upon him still being alive an not having died. And Allah sw knows best, as always.

Edited by Ruhi Islam - 09 October 2008 at 1:21pm
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by Ruhi Islam Ruhi Islam wrote:

Chrys, sister, I love reading your posts, but I must clarify one thing if I may, Jesus peace be upon him did NOT die in order to be resurrected, he was simply raised up to heaven alive, and will return alive, then after completing his mission (both prophethood and livelihood) he will die. So it would be more correct to say when Jesus returns rather than when he is resurrected. I'll post this now, but inshala I'll try and back it up soon. Masalama

Jazakallah for correcting me Ruhi !

I dont why I kept using the word resurrected! Its not the correct term for Jesus's return at all! Since he did not die! (Resurrection: raise somebody from dead: to come back to life after apparent death, or bring somebody back to life)

So thankyou for pointing it out . .  :)

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
anshab31 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anshab31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2008 at 7:46am
Iam 31yrs old no kids never been married to i want to get married
.my other sister her married
one of my sist been married 3 times i don't want to be like that
i was in enagae but the person don't want to get married now .
Gulliver View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gulliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2008 at 5:23am

Did any other creature, get created, be on earth for whatever time, get 'raised' to 'Heaven' alive, to be sent back to earth to die, so he can go back to Heaven again some day ?

Just wondering.

Hi folks btw.

Do me a favour Chrys. Go make me a cuppa tea. That's what you were made for - you're only a woman ;-) LOL  That's supposed to be a joke !!! ;-)
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2008 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Gulliver Gulliver wrote:

Did any other creature, get created, be on earth for whatever time, get 'raised' to 'Heaven' alive, to be sent back to earth to die, so he can go back to Heaven again some day ?

No creature was created without a purpose. . . .

Jesus has/had a purpose. He came to preach Allah's message, He was 'saved' from the crucifiction by Allah. . . because He prayed to Allah for help, ... and will return inshallah, to set people straight about his alleged divinity and divine genes.

Come to think of it. . . . we can apply the same question to Humans. not only Jesus . . .  i.e. why did Allah create us, send us down from heaven to earth....only to die and come back again? Wallahu alam. . . Only Allah knows best.

Do me a favour Chrys. Go make me a cuppa tea. That's what you were made for - you're only a woman ;-)

Well, maybe if you ask nicely and say pretty please Smile

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic