IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Arabic Language
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Learning Arabic  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Learning Arabic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAHDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 4:34am
somebody can tell me in that siege hill but cheap to study Arabic

Edited by MAHDI - 06 July 2008 at 4:35am
Salams_wife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salams_wife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 1:40pm
Why would you think it is cheap to study arabic?   That is the language the Quran was writtin in and that should be respected.
muslimah View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muslimah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 12:09pm
Saudia Arabia or Jordan
playful View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote playful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 3:32am
Tunisia is really easy and friendly. Cairo also nice. If you want to get started with books, there's a lot out there so it's a bit confusing. There's this  big review or Arabic language books and methods,
http://www.asiteaboutnothing.net/w_arabic.html , only for beginners but that might suit you. Then Amazon has loads of reviews about everything. Good luck with this amazing language.
jayrag View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayrag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2008 at 11:04pm
http://www.arabicpod.net/learnarabic
here is a good site for learning arabic language....I have tried books and tapes before but this site seems to be helping me to understand and pronounce words correctly.
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2008 at 12:30am
Originally posted by Salams_wife Salams_wife wrote:

Why would you think it is cheap to study arabic?   That is the language the Quran was writtin in and that should be respected.

Respected with money??

Shouldn't some good Muslims teach it even for free as charity?
We find all kinds of charities all over the world, believe me even 10-20 afordables muslims can run such program with their Zakat amount. I don't believe that there is no such initiative in the world.

What better charity one can do than enabling someone to understand the Quran?

I personally would love to, but I am too looking for a source to learn on line or by books. Recently I came across a lecture on the topic in Peace TV from Dr. Mamdouh N. Mohamed, I liked his analogy to the approach of learning Quaranic Arabic. He has a book & complete package called "ARABIC: A Bridge To Islamic Culture". That's available in this site: http://www.arabicforeveryone.com/

I tried to buy on line but unfortunately they don't ship outside USA, so I couldn't get it. Don't know how to get it in Asia. Any help from anyone would be appriacted.
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic