IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please guide me... Please...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please guide me... Please...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nycin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please guide me... Please...
    Posted: 28 April 2008 at 6:23pm
Assalamu Alaikkum,

My name is Nycin. I am a B.Tech graduate and I completed my graduation in 2005. I am presently working in Kerala as a software engineer.

I loved a girl very much, Rejina, during my college years, who was my classmate. I didn't disclose my love for her, for years. But when I was in a situation that I cannot live without her, I disclosed it to her, by calling her to a private room. But she no longer accepted it, nor did she talk to me after that.

But for about 7yrs, she is the only lady in my mind, and I will not and cannot think of a lady other than her, in my whole life.

Many times, I decided to suicide. But I can't do it, since there is no escape for the one who suicides, from hell. I know that well. And that is the only thing, that stands between me and death.

I cry a lot thinking of her, everywhere. I had to take leave from my office instantly, some days, because I cannot control my weeping. I don't look at the face of anybody now, because I have hatred for all. I have to go home twice a week, to forget everything. But I can't forget anything...

Please don't advise me to marry, because I don't want to destroy another woman's life, by thinking of my love. I can't adapt to anyone other than Rejina, because I am so tuned to her. I can't live without her.

I had one close friend, and she is also hating me these days. I could talk to her even in mid-night over telephone. But she is also neglecting me these days. I have no intention to love/marry her, because she is my true friend.

But no one in this world understands me. Should I suicide and go to hell? Even hell is better for me in my present condition.

I have also lost faith in Allah. I know that He is there. But will not help me ONLY in this regard. I have prayed him to give me my love, even in midnight, for hours, for months on end. But none to hear...

I don't care about Islam these days, even though I had 5 times Namaz years back. These days, I don't even go for Juma.

My love is everything for me, because I loved one and only one, in my life time.

Please guide me...
Nycin.
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2008 at 6:40pm
Yes brother, ak_m_f, you are right. I regret for my emotional posts.

Edited by seekshidayath - 05 May 2008 at 12:18am
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2008 at 6:52pm

Kindly learn this and keep reciting

Ya muqallibal-qulubi, thabbit qalbi `ala dinika , which means

O Controller of the hearts make my heart steadfast in Your religion

Do read this section. It shall insha-Allah help you revive your faith

Open your eyes and look around you brother. You shall find many oppressed muslims and needy poor people. You shall also find people either searchig for truth or need just a little spark to lighten the Imaan. You are a software Engineer. I guess you ear handy. Experience the happiness  by spending your day helping the poor. Its immense. Try it ur brother.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2008 at 4:18am

There's no delete option. So am editing them

Edited by seekshidayath - 05 May 2008 at 12:19am
Nycin View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nycin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:54am
I hate this world... I hate myself.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:27pm
As'Salamu Alaikum,

Brother, Allah swt  is The forgiver. He forgives any number of sins we commit . So just repent for all that happened and start up a new day with new thoughts and lead an islamic life. Am sure, insha=Allah, success shall be then yours.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:42pm
seriously you should seek professional medical help.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:37pm
Nycin:
ASA
B4 I give any advice would you detail the traditions and customs around Regina's family  and also about your own?
Would you consider it normal if any one else used he same method with any of your unmarried relatives?

You could PM this info to me!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 12 May 2008 at 11:34am
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic