IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jesus was crucified according to historia  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jesus was crucified according to historia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 77>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2020 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

How many times must I get it your mind the Quran was not the word of the GOD of Abraham Isaac Jacob and Isreal nor was it the word of Jibrill or your pagan god Allah cause he is dead in any way the Quran called poems stolen by Muhammad was Muhammad's own fabrication which Uthman fabricated and corrupted more thats why the Quran compilation was uncronologigal distorted and false.

Like you muslims believe in genies Ibliss was also a genie but can't you remember your fake prophet said genies can die also then Ibliss must have die by this time pure islamic silliness.

Qur'an - Al-Jinn 72:1-14  

1.  Say (O Muhammad May Allah's peace and blessings be on him): "It has been revealed to me that a group (from three to ten in number) of jinns listened (to this Qur'ân). They said: 'Verily! We have heard a wonderful Recital (this Qur'ân)! 

This was a fabricated lie the Quran was written after Muhammad died so where the genies heard of this so called Quran don't tell it was the recital.

Some of the genies become muslims can you believe it and they can posses any kind of ainamals even snakes.

Stories of genies came from ancient Arab poets that Muhammad converted to a revelation of Allah Muhammad collected various Arab poems and recite it as words of Allah send to him by Jibrill the genie. 
(How many times must I get it your mind the Quran was not the word of the GOD of Abraham Isaac Jacob and Isreal nor was it the word of Jibrill or your pagan god Allah cause he is dead in any way the Quran called poems stolen by Muhammad was Muhammad's own fabrication which Uthman fabricated and corrupted more thats why the Quran compilation was uncronologigal distorted and false.)

Answer:
If the Qoran was made by the Prophet Muhammad, why in the Qoran there are verses relating to astronomy, embryos, biology etc. while the Prophet Muhammad was not an astronomer, and was not an obstetrician, nor was he a biologist, etc, but the verses could be verified by Scientists today, while such verses were not contained in the previous Books.

The Qoran will be maintained its authenticity until the end of the world according to the promise of Allah who has sent it down.
But I don't find such promise like that in other Books.

(Like you muslims believe in genies Ibliss was also a genie but can't you remember your fake prophet said genies can die also then Ibliss must have die by this time pure islamic silliness.)

Answer:
All the creatures that Allah created will have a time limit for their life (death) except Allah, the eternal God.

(Qur'an - Al-Jinn 72:1-14  

1.  Say (O Muhammad May Allah's peace and blessings be on him): "It has been revealed to me that a group (from three to ten in number) of jinns listened (to this Qur'ân). They said: 'Verily! We have heard a wonderful Recital (this Qur'ân)! )

(This was a fabricated lie the Quran was written after Muhammad died so where the genies heard of this so called Quran don't tell it was the recital.)

Answer:
If you want to know that the genie heard the verses of the Qoran, I can prove to you when I am reading the Qoran and when I am doing salah.

(Some of the genies become muslims can you believe it and they can posses any kind of ainamals even snakes.)

Answer:
Yes, there are jinn who are Muslims like those who doing salah with me. But most jinns are infidels.

(Stories of genies came from ancient Arab poets that Muhammad converted to a revelation of Allah Muhammad collected various Arab poems and recite it as words of Allah send to him by Jibrill the genie.)

Answer:
The Jinn was not only from ancient Arabia but from the time the Prophet Adam was created.

Please remember !
There is one thing that benefits to me from all of your statements in this forum because it will indirectly become the thoughts of those who take part in reading our debates in this forum, and Alhamdulillah there are some of them who become Muslims because Allah has given them guidance, even though you are trying to bring down Islamic teachings.

There is no where writen in the bible that God created jinns it was only Muhammad who came out with fancy stories of the pagans.

The lives of jinn are very similar to the humans, they eat, they drink, they marry, they have their children.

Say, [O Muhammad], "It has been revealed to me that a group of the jinn listened and said, 'Indeed, we have heard an amazing Qur'an. It guides to the right course, and we have believed in it. And we will never associate with our Lord anyone. [72:1-2]

The lives of jinn are very similar to the humans, they eat, they drink, they marry, they have their children, and even they are instructed and guided the same way as humans. We can clearly understand this statement by the following verse of Surah Al-An’am ,

The Kaabah was a temple were the two statues of Asaf and Naelah, the famous Kuhhan of Jinn, were located. The Hajj began there and progressed to the statues of Wind-Jinn. Copies of the statues of Asaf and Naelah were placed over the hills of Safa and Marwa. One can not fail to observe the role of the temple of Mecca as a place of worship for the Jinn religion, as well as being a place for the worship of the Arabian StarFamily.

The Temple of Mecca is that it united the two main religions of Arabia: the Jinn religion, and the Star Family religion. In the Star Family religion, Allah was the biggest star. His wife was the sun, and his daughters were Manat and al-'Uzza, each representing a planet. The Kuhhan who represented the Jinn religion to Arabians who practiced other pagan religions, such as the worship of the Arabian Star Family, were accepted by the people who considered the Kuhhan to be gods. The tribe of Quraishconsidered Iblis - another name for the devil - and Allah to be brothers.  They said that between Allah and the Jinn, there is great kinship.   They believed that the angels where daughters of Allah, and that the mothers of the angels were the daughters of the “Jinn’s lord.”The Jinn were viewed as superior to the angels.  Pagan Arabians gave this exalted position to the Jinn because they believed the Jinn were in close relationship and kinship with Allah. Because the Jinn replaced the angels, they left their fingerprints on the Qur’an.

The Jinn-devils Replaced Angels in the Qur’an, Just as They Replaced Angels in Literature and Poetry of the Jinn Religion of Arabia

The Qur’an represents an Arabian literature developed before Mohammed; such literature attributed artistic works to the Jinn. In the Qur’an, we find the spirit of the Arabian Jinn religion. We see devils as ingenious workers for Solomon in Surah al-Anbiya'. Quoting from Surah 21, verses 81 and 82:

"O company of jinn and mankind, did there not come to you messengers from among you, relating to you My verses and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours?" They will say, "We bear witness against ourselves"; and the worldly life had deluded them, and they will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers. [6:130]

(There is no where writen in the bible that God created jinns it was only Muhammad who came out with fancy stories of the pagans.)

Answer:
Do you believe that the car was made by humans?
All humans will believe that cars are made by humans.
Likewise jinns, there must be something that makes them, there's no way they exist by themselves.

If you said that there is no where writen in the bible that God created jinns, it means that God in the Gospel has limited power because He cannot create jinn.

(The lives of jinn are very similar to the humans, they eat, they drink, they marry, they have their children.)

Answer:
That's true, therefore they are also commanded to worship Allah.

(The Kaabah was a temple were the two statues of Asaf and Naelah, the famous Kuhhan of Jinn, were located. The Hajj began there and progressed to the statues of Wind-Jinn. Copies of the statues of Asaf and Naelah were placed over the hills of Safa and Marwa. One can not fail to observe the role of the temple of Mecca as a place of worship for the Jinn religion, as well as being a place for the worship of the Arabian StarFamily.)

Answer:
What Muslims do all over the world between Safa and Marwah is an authentic history when Prophet Ismail's mother was looking for a source of water to drink.
So there's no connection with the genie story.

(The Temple of Mecca is that it united the two main religions of Arabia: the Jinn religion, and the Star Family religion. In the Star Family religion, Allah was the biggest star. His wife was the sun, and his daughters were Manat and al-'Uzza, each representing a planet. The Kuhhan who represented the Jinn religion to Arabians who practiced other pagan religions, such as the worship of the Arabian Star Family, were accepted by the people who considered the Kuhhan to be gods. The tribe of Quraishconsidered Iblis - another name for the devil - and Allah to be brothers.  They said that between Allah and the Jinn, there is great kinship.   They believed that the angels where daughters of Allah, and that the mothers of the angels were the daughters of the “Jinn’s lord.”The Jinn were viewed as superior to the angels.  Pagan Arabians gave this exalted position to the Jinn because they believed the Jinn were in close relationship and kinship with Allah. Because the Jinn replaced the angels, they left their fingerprints on the Qur’an.)

Answer:
Therefore the Prophet Muhammad came and invited them to worship only one God, Allah.

Angels invite humans to get salvation after death, whereas jinns mostly invoke the opposite.
So the Qoran is not a fingerprints of the jinn.

(The Jinn-devils Replaced Angels in the Qur’an, Just as They Replaced Angels in Literature and Poetry of the Jinn Religion of Arabia)

Answer:
Islam is not the religion of the jinn but the religion of Allah, the religion of all the Prophets, including Jesus.

(The Qur’an represents an Arabian literature developed before Mohammed; such literature attributed artistic works to the Jinn. In the Qur’an, we find the spirit of the Arabian Jinn religion. We see devils as ingenious workers for Solomon in Surah al-Anbiya'. Quoting from Surah 21, verses 81 and 82:)

Answer:
Yes, that is a true story not a fictitious one, and the genie fears the Prophet Solomon.

("O company of jinn and mankind, did there not come to you messengers from among you, relating to you My verses and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours?" They will say, "We bear witness against ourselves"; and the worldly life had deluded them, and they will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers. [6:130])

Answer:
Yes, for anyone who only thinks about world life and does not think for salvation after death, it will be classified as a person who loses in the hereafter.

Jinns was offsprings of Ibliss Satan so the children of Satan can became muslims and enter Muhammad's paradise.

Jinn were worshipped by many Arabs during the Pre-Islamic period, but, unlike gods, jinn were not regarded as immortal. In ancient Arabia, the term jinn also applied to all kinds of supernatural entities among various religions .

This was pure Arabic folklore that Muhammad heard from or copied from poets,which became one of Muhammad so called instant revelations from Allah which Muhammad scrambled into the Quran.

(Jinns was offsprings of Ibliss Satan so the children of Satan can became muslims and enter Muhammad's paradise.)

Answer:
You are like the scribes who changed verses in the Torah.
Your statement is reversed, in fact the Prophet Muhammad taught the jinn to be Muslim.
Angel Gabriel is not jinn.

(Jinn were worshipped by many Arabs during the Pre-Islamic period, but, unlike gods, jinn were not regarded as immortal. In ancient Arabia, the term jinn also applied to all kinds of supernatural entities among various religions .)

Answer:
That's why the Prophet Muhammad was sent by Allah so that they would not follow and worship the Jinns etc, he invited them to worship only to Allah.

(This was pure Arabic folklore that Muhammad heard from or copied from poets,which became one of Muhammad so called instant revelations from Allah which Muhammad scrambled into the Quran.)

Answer:
It's up to you to assume anything about the Qoran and the Prophet Muhammad, because that words reflects the content of your heart that is not aware of being influenced by the whisper of Satan.
Everyone can judge in this forum, and hopefully our debate will increase the knowledge for those who witness us.

If you want to believe in Jinns its your problem cause nobody have seen a Jinn.

“Indeed We created man from dried clay of black smooth mud.  And We created the Jinn before that from the smokeless flame of fire” (Quran 15:26-27)

“The Angels were created from light and the Jinn from smokeless fire.” (Saheeh Muslim)

“I did not create the Jinn and mankind except to worship Me.” (Quran 51:56)

Jinns can thus be Muslims or non-Muslims.  However, due to their fiery nature the majority of them are non-Muslims.  All these non-Muslim Jinns form a part of the army of the most famous Jinn, Satan.  Consequently, these disbelieving Jinns are also called devils.  Jinns also become Muslims, as they did in the time of the Prophet when a group of them were amazed by the recitation of the Quran.  God orders the Prophet to tell the people of this event:

“Say (O’ Muhammed): It has been revealed to me that a group of Jinn listened and said; ‘Indeed we have heard a marvelous Quran.  It guides unto righteousness so we have believed in it, and we will never make partners with our lord’.”(Quran 72:1-2)

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 8 :: Hadith 450

Narrated Abu Huraira:

"The Prophet said, "Last night a big demon (afreet) from the Jinns came to me and wanted to interrupt my prayers (or said something similar) but Allah enabled me to overpower him. I wanted to fasten him to one of the pillars of the mosque so that all of you could See him in the morning but I remembered the statement of my brother Solomon (as stated in Quran): My Lord! Forgive me and bestow on me a kingdom such as shall not belong to anybody after me (38.35)." The sub narrator Rauh said, "He (the demon) was dismissed humiliated."

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 54 :: Hadith 533

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

The Prophet said, "Cover your utensils and tie your water skins, and close your doors and keep your children close to you at night, as the Jinns spread out at such time and snatch things away. When you go to bed, put out your lights, for the mischief-doer (i.e. the rat) may drag away the wick of the candle and burn the dwellers of the house." Ata said, "The devils." (instead of the Jinns).

Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 71 :: Hadith 657

Narrated 'Aisha:

Some people asked Allah's Apostle about the fore-tellers He said. ' They are nothing" They said, 'O Allah's Apostle! Sometimes they tell us of a thing which turns out to be true." Allah's Apostle said, "A Jinn snatches that true word and pours it Into the ear of his friend (the fore-teller) (as one puts something into a bottle) The foreteller then mixes with that word one hundred lies."

Quran Surah 34:14

"King Solomon had entrusted the construction of Bait-ul-Maqdis (Jerusalem) to the Jinns. They used to work only under the supervision of Solomon. When the time of his death approached, he stood before them (in his place of worship) reclining on his sceptre. When he died in this position, his body remained standing with the support of the sceptre. The Jinns, believing him to be alive, continued their work until the remaining work was completed. At that point Allah sent a termite that ate up the wood of the sceptre, and the body of Solomon fell down. Then the Jinns came to know about his death. This incident also falsified the presumption that the Jinns have the knowledge of the Unseen.

Same with winged donkey agenda and the Mahdi and the Dajjal agenda.
Jinns eat dung and bones and sleep in holes in the ground.

Bukhari - Volume 5, Book 58, Number 200:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

That once he was in the, company of the Prophet carrying a water pot for his ablution and for cleaning his private parts. While he was following him carrying it(i.e. the pot), the Prophet said, "Who is this?" He said, "I am Abu Huraira." The Prophet said, "Bring me stones in order to clean my private parts, and do not bring any bones or animal dung." Abu Huraira went on narrating: So I brought some stones, carrying them in the corner of my robe till I put them by his side and went away. When he finished, I walked with him and asked, "What about the bone and the animal dung?" He said, "They are of the food of Jinns. The delegate of Jinns of (the city of) Nasibin came to me--and how nice those Jinns were--and asked me for the remains of the human food. I invoked Allah for them that they would never pass by a bone or animal dung but find food on them."

asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2020 at 12:59am

How many times must I get it your mind the Quran was not the word of the GOD of Abraham Isaac Jacob and Isreal nor was it the word of Jibrill or your pagan god Allah cause he is dead in any way the Quran called poems stolen by Muhammad was Muhammad's own fabrication which Uthman fabricated and corrupted more thats why the Quran compilation was uncronologigal distorted and false.

Like you muslims believe in genies Ibliss was also a genie but can't you remember your fake prophet said genies can die also then Ibliss must have die by this time pure islamic silliness.

1.  Say (O Muhammad May Allah's peace and blessings be on him): "It has been revealed to me that a group (from three to ten in number) of jinns listened (to this Qur'ân). They said: 'Verily! We have heard a wonderful Recital (this Qur'ân)! 

This was a fabricated lie the Quran was written after Muhammad died so where the genies heard of this so called Quran don't tell it was the recital.

Some of the genies become muslims can you believe it and they can posses any kind of ainamals even snakes.

Stories of genies came from ancient Arab poets that Muhammad converted to a revelation of Allah Muhammad collected various Arab poems and recite it as words of Allah send to him by Jibrill the genie. 
(How many times must I get it your mind the Quran was not the word of the GOD of Abraham Isaac Jacob and Isreal nor was it the word of Jibrill or your pagan god Allah cause he is dead in any way the Quran called poems stolen by Muhammad was Muhammad's own fabrication which Uthman fabricated and corrupted more thats why the Quran compilation was uncronologigal distorted and false.)

Answer:
If the Qoran was made by the Prophet Muhammad, why in the Qoran there are verses relating to astronomy, embryos, biology etc. while the Prophet Muhammad was not an astronomer, and was not an obstetrician, nor was he a biologist, etc, but the verses could be verified by Scientists today, while such verses were not contained in the previous Books.

The Qoran will be maintained its authenticity until the end of the world according to the promise of Allah who has sent it down.

(Like you muslims believe in genies Ibliss was also a genie but can't you remember your fake prophet said genies can die also then Ibliss must have die by this time pure islamic silliness.)

Answer:
All the creatures that Allah created will have a time limit for their life (death) except Allah, the eternal God.

1.  Say (O Muhammad May Allah's peace and blessings be on him): "It has been revealed to me that a group (from three to ten in number) of jinns listened (to this Qur'ân). They said: 'Verily! We have heard a wonderful Recital (this Qur'ân)! )

(This was a fabricated lie the Quran was written after Muhammad died so where the genies heard of this so called Quran don't tell it was the recital.)

Answer:
If you want to know that the genie heard the verses of the Qoran, I can prove to you when I am reading the Qoran and when I am doing salah.

(Some of the genies become muslims can you believe it and they can posses any kind of ainamals even snakes.)

Answer:
Yes, there are jinn who are Muslims like those who doing salah with me. But most jinns are infidels.

(Stories of genies came from ancient Arab poets that Muhammad converted to a revelation of Allah Muhammad collected various Arab poems and recite it as words of Allah send to him by Jibrill the genie.)

Answer:
The Jinn was not only from ancient Arabia but from the time the Prophet Adam was created.

Please remember !
There is one thing that benefits to me from all of your statements in this forum because it will indirectly become the thoughts of those who take part in reading our debates in this forum, and Alhamdulillah there are some of them who become Muslims because Allah has given them guidance, even though you are trying to bring down Islamic teachings.

There is no where writen in the bible that God created jinns it was only Muhammad who came out with fancy stories of the pagans.

The lives of jinn are very similar to the humans, they eat, they drink, they marry, they have their children.

Say, [O Muhammad], "It has been revealed to me that a group of the jinn listened and said, 'Indeed, we have heard an amazing Qur'an. It guides to the right course, and we have believed in it. And we will never associate with our Lord anyone. [72:1-2]

The lives of jinn are very similar to the humans, they eat, they drink, they marry, they have their children, and even they are instructed and guided the same way as humans. We can clearly understand this statement by the following verse of Surah Al-An’am ,

The Kaabah was a temple were the two statues of Asaf and Naelah, the famous Kuhhan of Jinn, were located. The Hajj began there and progressed to the statues of Wind-Jinn. Copies of the statues of Asaf and Naelah were placed over the hills of Safa and Marwa. One can not fail to observe the role of the temple of Mecca as a place of worship for the Jinn religion, as well as being a place for the worship of the Arabian StarFamily.

The Temple of Mecca is that it united the two main religions of Arabia: the Jinn religion, and the Star Family religion. In the Star Family religion, Allah was the biggest star. His wife was the sun, and his daughters were Manat and al-'Uzza, each representing a planet. The Kuhhan who represented the Jinn religion to Arabians who practiced other pagan religions, such as the worship of the Arabian Star Family, were accepted by the people who considered the Kuhhan to be gods. The tribe of Quraishconsidered Iblis - another name for the devil - and Allah to be brothers.  They said that between Allah and the Jinn, there is great kinship.   They believed that the angels where daughters of Allah, and that the mothers of the angels were the daughters of the “Jinn’s lord.”The Jinn were viewed as superior to the angels.  Pagan Arabians gave this exalted position to the Jinn because they believed the Jinn were in close relationship and kinship with Allah. Because the Jinn replaced the angels, they left their fingerprints on the Qur’an.

The Jinn-devils Replaced Angels in the Qur’an, Just as They Replaced Angels in Literature and Poetry of the Jinn Religion of Arabia

The Qur’an represents an Arabian literature developed before Mohammed; such literature attributed artistic works to the Jinn. In the Qur’an, we find the spirit of the Arabian Jinn religion. We see devils as ingenious workers for Solomon in Surah al-Anbiya'. Quoting from Surah 21, verses 81 and 82:

"O company of jinn and mankind, did there not come to you messengers from among you, relating to you My verses and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours?" They will say, "We bear witness against ourselves"; and the worldly life had deluded them, and they will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers. [6:130]

(There is no where writen in the bible that God created jinns it was only Muhammad who came out with fancy stories of the pagans.)

Answer:
Likewise jinns, there must be something that makes them, there's no way they exist by themselves.

If you said that there is no where writen in the bible that God created jinns, it means that God in the Gospel has limited power because He cannot create jinn.

(The lives of jinn are very similar to the humans, they eat, they drink, they marry, they have their children.)

Answer:

(The Kaabah was a temple were the two statues of Asaf and Naelah, the famous Kuhhan of Jinn, were located. The Hajj began there and progressed to the statues of Wind-Jinn. Copies of the statues of Asaf and Naelah were placed over the hills of Safa and Marwa. One can not fail to observe the role of the temple of Mecca as a place of worship for the Jinn religion, as well as being a place for the worship of the Arabian StarFamily.)

Answer:
What Muslims do all over the world between Safa and Marwah is an authentic history when Prophet Ismail's mother was looking for a source of water to drink.

(The Temple of Mecca is that it united the two main religions of Arabia: the Jinn religion, and the Star Family religion. In the Star Family religion, Allah was the biggest star. His wife was the sun, and his daughters were Manat and al-'Uzza, each representing a planet. The Kuhhan who represented the Jinn religion to Arabians who practiced other pagan religions, such as the worship of the Arabian Star Family, were accepted by the people who considered the Kuhhan to be gods. The tribe of Quraishconsidered Iblis - another name for the devil - and Allah to be brothers.  They said that between Allah and the Jinn, there is great kinship.   They believed that the angels where daughters of Allah, and that the mothers of the angels were the daughters of the “Jinn’s lord.”The Jinn were viewed as superior to the angels.  Pagan Arabians gave this exalted position to the Jinn because they believed the Jinn were in close relationship and kinship with Allah. Because the Jinn replaced the angels, they left their fingerprints on the Qur’an.)

Answer:
Therefore the Prophet Muhammad came and invited them to worship only one God, Allah.

Angels invite humans to get salvation after death, whereas jinns mostly invoke the opposite.

(The Jinn-devils Replaced Angels in the Qur’an, Just as They Replaced Angels in Literature and Poetry of the Jinn Religion of Arabia)

Answer:
Islam is not the religion of the jinn but the religion of Allah, the religion of all the Prophets, including Jesus.

(The Qur’an represents an Arabian literature developed before Mohammed; such literature attributed artistic works to the Jinn. In the Qur’an, we find the spirit of the Arabian Jinn religion. We see devils as ingenious workers for Solomon in Surah al-Anbiya'. Quoting from Surah 21, verses 81 and 82:)

Answer:
Yes, that is a true story not a fictitious one, and the genie fears the Prophet Solomon.

("O company of jinn and mankind, did there not come to you messengers from among you, relating to you My verses and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours?" They will say, "We bear witness against ourselves"; and the worldly life had deluded them, and they will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers. [6:130])

Answer:
Yes, for anyone who only thinks about world life and does not think for salvation after death, it will be classified as a person who loses in the hereafter.

Jinns was offsprings of Ibliss Satan so the children of Satan can became muslims and enter Muhammad's paradise.

Jinn were worshipped by many Arabs during the Pre-Islamic period, but, unlike gods, jinn were not regarded as immortal. In ancient Arabia, the term jinn also applied to all kinds of supernatural entities among various religions .

This was pure Arabic folklore that Muhammad heard from or copied from poets,which became one of Muhammad so called instant revelations from Allah which Muhammad scrambled into the Quran.

(Jinns was offsprings of Ibliss Satan so the children of Satan can became muslims and enter Muhammad's paradise.)

Answer:
You are like the scribes who changed verses in the Torah.
Your statement is reversed, in fact the Prophet Muhammad taught the jinn to be Muslim.
Angel Gabriel is not jinn.

(Jinn were worshipped by many Arabs during the Pre-Islamic period, but, unlike gods, jinn were not regarded as immortal. In ancient Arabia, the term jinn also applied to all kinds of supernatural entities among various religions .)

Answer:
That's why the Prophet Muhammad was sent by Allah so that they would not follow and worship the Jinns etc, he invited them to worship only to Allah.

(This was pure Arabic folklore that Muhammad heard from or copied from poets,which became one of Muhammad so called instant revelations from Allah which Muhammad scrambled into the Quran.)

Answer:
It's up to you to assume anything about the Qoran and the Prophet Muhammad, because that words reflects the content of your heart that is not aware of being influenced by the whisper of Satan.
Everyone can judge in this forum, and hopefully our debate will increase the knowledge for those who witness us.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2020 at 2:19pm

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Please remember !

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2020 at 6:48am

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Please remember !

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2020 at 2:08am

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Please remember !

Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2019 at 7:19pm

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Please remember !

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2019 at 2:26pm

Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2019 at 9:20pm

Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx xfrodobagginsx wrote:

The problem with islam is that it directly contradicts that actual Biblical eyewitness accounts of those who were actually there AND the historical writings of the day. Mohammad didn't live until 500 years later.  The Bible proves that the quran is false and you should believe the Bible, not the quran.  The prophecies fulfilled of Jesus in the Bible also affirm it is Scripture and the quran contradicts the prophecies in the Bible as well.  
Sorry, which Bible? The Bible in the time of Jesus or today? I'll believe in the Bible when Jesus was still on earth.
Therefore, there are some verses contradic between the Quran and the Bible today.
Do you believe that Jesus is still alive or has long died on the cross?

Explain first all the suras thats abrogated in the Quran then I will tell which Bible is the true one, cause your only scapegoat is a corrupt bible in matter fact all the different Qurans is false and corrupt,

There is anyway no proof the Quran is God's word you know why cause it can not be God's word but Muhammad's own words and stollen words.
How will I explain the surah that abrogated in the Qoran ?'if I believe that all the surahs in the Qoran are the Words of Allah.
You should prove it to me yourself. (It seems you are confused).
While I can prove to you about the different verses in the present gospel.

You yourself do not dare to say the name of the Gospels that you believe (Luke? Mark? Matthew, John?), Because it would conflict with other Pastors who are not the same book as you.

These are proofs that the Qoran is the word of Allah:

Qoran 10:38
Allah Ta'ala Said:

اَمْ يَقُوْلُوْنَ افْتَـرٰٮهُ  ۗ  قُلْ فَ�£ْتُوْا بِسُوْرَةٍ مِّثْلِهٖ وَادْعُوْا مَنِ اسْتَطَعْتُمْ مِّنْ دُوْنِ اللّٰهِ اِنْ كُنْتُمْ صٰدِقِيْنَ

"Is it proper for them to say he (Muhammad) made it up (the Qoran) ? Say, Make a letter such as a letter (in the Qoran), and invite anyone among you who is able to (make it) other than Allah, if you are a righteous person."
(Yunus 10: 38)

Qoran 11:14
Allah Ta'ala Said:

فَاِلَّمْ يَسْتَجِيْبُوْا لَـكُمْ فَاعْلَمُوْۤا اَنَّمَاۤ اُنْزِلَ بِعِلْمِ اللّٰهِ وَاَنْ لَّاۤ اِلٰهَ  اِلَّا هُوَ ۚ  فَهَلْ اَنْتُمْ مُّسْلِمُوْنَ

"So if they don't meet your challenge, then (say), Know, that (the Qoran) was sent down by Allah's knowledge, and that there is no God but Him, then will you surrender (convert to Islam)? "
(Hud 11: 14)

Qoran 15:9
Allah Ta'ala Said:

اِنَّا نَحْنُ  نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَاِنَّا لَهٗ لَحٰـفِظُوْنَ

"Indeed, we who revealed the Qoran, and surely we (also) are who maintain it."
(Al-Hijr 15: 9)

And many more.

It is impossible that the Qoran is not the word of Allah because since the 16th century it has been proven about the truth of the Qoran by scientists such as verses related to astronomy, biology, etc. Even though the Qoran was revealed around the 6th century, at that time there was no such knowledge.
Has the Prophet Muhammad made the Qur'an ? No, the Qoran is coming from Allah who created all humans including Jesus.

Your only witeness of the Quran was Muhammad where was the other witnesses come on noboby have seen Muhammad so called Jibrill which was not witnessed or seen by any of Muhammad's comrades.

When anybody seen the Quran came from Allah Muhammad's imaginary god.

Indeed, We sent the Qur’an down during the Night of Decree. (Quran 97:1    By the clear Book, Indeed, We sent it down during a blessed night. Indeed, We were to warn [mankind]. (Quran 44:1-3)

Then it was revealed piece by piece to the Prophet Muhammad.

And [it is] a Qur’an which We have separated [by intervals] that you might recite it to the people over a prolonged period. And We have sent it down progressively. (Quran 17:106)

With this in mind, does it make sense that God decided to cancel out some of the verses or cause them to be forgotten and then replace them with similar other ones?  Or does it make more sense that during the 23 year career of Prophet Muhammad he forgot some of the verses and was called out for it?  Thus the Quran came to his defense that God himself causes some verses to be forgotten and gives him better ones.

We do not abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten except that We bring forth [one] better than it or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah is over all things competent? (Quran, 2:106)

Allah and your cult prophet suffered from long term memorie loss they can't remember.

Or how about the fact that the female companions of Prophet Muhammad felt the Quran was unfair because it kept addressing men, and so Allah decided to reveal a verse talking about women as well?

Take a look at this story as recorded in Ibn Kathir   Sa`id bin Mansur recorded that Salamah, a man from the family of Umm Salamah said, “Umm Salamah said, `O Messenger of Allah! Allah does not mention women in connection with Hijrah (Migration).’ Allah sent down the Ayah,   (So their Lord accepted of them (their supplication and answered them), “Never will I allow to be lost the work of any of you, be he male or female.)

Yet again we have Allah adjusting what he sends down in response to what people are asking for?

There’s another story in the hadith literature about when Prophet Muhammad scared the people by saying 999 of every 1000 will go to hell.  When he saw their faces change color, he decided to adjust what he said by saying “actually, its Gog and Magog who will be 999, not you guys.”  Then he proceeded to make them very happy by saying they will be half of the people in paradise after just scaring them.  Prophet Muhammad was able to cater and tailor what he said in order to make people follow him.

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:

The Prophet said, “On the day of Resurrection Allah will say, ‘O Adam!’ Adam will reply, ‘Labbaik our Lord, and Sa`daik ‘ Then there will be a loud call (saying), Allah orders you to take from among your offspring a mission for the (Hell) Fire.’ Adam will say, ‘O Lord! Who are the mission for the (Hell) Fire?’ Allah will say, ‘Out of each thousand, take out 999.’ At that time every pregnant female shall drop her load (have a miscarriage) and a child will have grey hair. And you shall see mankind as in a drunken state, yet not drunk, but severe will be the torment of Allah.” (22.2)

When the Prophet mentioned this, the people were so distressed (and afraid) that their faces got changed (in color)

Whereupon the Prophet said, “From Gog and Magog nine-hundred ninety-nine will be taken out and one from you.

You said:
"where was the other witnesses come on noboby have seen Muhammad so called Jibrill which was not witnessed or seen by any of Muhammad's comrades."

Answer:
It's up to people to say, what is clear is that the Prophet Muhammad was a human being who was appointed by Allah to be His Messenger.

Quran 97: 1 and Quran 44:1-3

Yes, it shows that the Prophet Muhammad was ordered to invite people to worship one God (Tawheed) as had been done by the Prophets before the Prophet Muhammad.

Quran 17:106

Yes, so that humans are easy to remember and memorize it, it is proven that up to now many Muslims have memorized the entire contents of the Qoran.

When the Prophet Muhammad was alive, many his companions who wrote and memorized it, it is evident that the Qoran is still the same as the original language throughout the world, while other books have undergone a change because the original language no longer exists.

When talking about the hadith, then there will be different opinions, this is almost the same as the current Gospel which of the four Gospels (Luke, Mark, Matthew, John) is not the same content.
Unlike the Qoran, although the translation is different but the original language still exists. This is a reference to distinguish which is the original word of Allah and which has been contaminated by human thought.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 77>
  Share Topic