IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jesus was crucified according to historia  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jesus was crucified according to historia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 77>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Muhammad4 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

مسلم
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammad4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jesus was crucified according to historia
    Posted: 20 November 2021 at 10:53pm
maybe arabs should stop associating arabic to GOD

Allah means THE GOD
just like how AL-RAHMAN means THE MERCIFUL

Abraham called us submitters (muslims) - He wasn't speaking arabic
Jesus was also a submitter and He wasn't speaking arabic either when He said 
He submitted HIS will to GOD

----

GOD promised in the Recital that it is an obligation on HIM to save His loyal slaves

Adam, Noah, Abraham, Lot, Moses, where all saved from a wicked and humiliating death
it is very easy for THE CREATOR to save Jesus and possibly put judas on that cross, looking like Jesus

GOD split the sea for Moses, HE can make it appear that someone is crucified

One side associates Jesus, the Messiah, to GOD; while the other side associated arabic to GOD; when GOD speaks all languages; which HE allowed in the first place.
GOD has all the names of goodness; and they are titles and not a name with no meaning

Allah in english has no meaning; but THE GOD does.
الله in arabic (allah - cannot be pluralized like الاله (the deity))

everything in the skies and the land submitted to GOD; it only does what GOD allows it do; even the chair you sit on has submitted to GOD (a muslim)

Islam (submission) was around before Muhammad and before Adam and humanity; when arabs start to understand that concept; like they did when Jesus and Muhammad were alive; that is when GOD might give us the victory

The Recital (Quran) alone created the peace in the middle east;

I cannot preach The Recital to people with 46 other books that you all claim are truth.

Gospel is truth
Psalms is truth
Torah is truth

any things lost in translations or corruption; the Recital corrects them.

Most so called muslims have no clue what the religion is; Prophet Muhammad is one of the ways to reach full submission; and it is the best in modern time as per GOD; but it is not the only school of submission.

a man can believe in Muhammad, believe and read the Recital and follow the way of Jesus Christ; and still be a submitter (muslim)
prove me wrong; with a verse from the Recital.

GOD said to listen to HIM and His messenger; Jesus is a messenger; so don't go with that line.

Jesus did not get crucified because it goes against the way of GOD; GOD saves HIS messenger; always.

MzeJum View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzeJum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2021 at 1:10am
Allah can never lie about the crucifixion , alleged death and resurrection  of Jesus as Alleged by Christians, Allah says in Quran 4:157 that Jesus was not Crucified, they did not Kill him and Certainly for sure they did not Kill Him but Someone was made to resemble him and Got crucified and those that deny he was not crucify believe only in Conjecture because they have no knowledge about it.

No Christian has Ever examined the bible in reference to Quran 4:157 . The Gospel of Barnabas chapter 216 and Chapter 217 give a Full account of what happened and who was crucified but Christians have rubbished the gospel of Barnabas Claiming it is a fake. 

With the denial of the Gospel of Barnabas and the Quran by Christians as a true account that Jesus was not the one Crucified, or Killed we will be forced to Look at the Christian bible for evidence and on careful examination of the bible, The proof is there that Jesus was not Crucified , but another i.e Judas was the one crucified. and this evidence is from the quoted words of Jesus in the Bible.

In Mathew 26:24, Luke 22:22 and Mark 14:21 , Jesus is Quoted saying "the son of man will Go as it is written about him , But woe to the man that shall betray him , he will wish he was not Born"
From the first Part of that statement we can conclude that , it must have been written in a scripture that existed at the time of Jesus that Jesus will "GO", and Calamity will Befall Judas , the man that Betrayed him. 
This Scripture that Jesus Referred to Cannot be the New testament , because the new testament was written 50 years after the ascension of Jesus. and since Jesus is quoted to have said these words before he was Caught . Everything about his capture , hearing, crucifixion in the New testament Goes to Trash or is regarded as a fabrication.
Again in John 17:12 Jesus says "He had lost none of his disciples , except for the one DOOMED for Destruction , the KJV says the son of  Perdition, so as the Scriptures will be Fulfilled". This also indicates that the destruction of Judas , the son of Perdition was also in a scripture that was Present at the Time of Jesus. it cannot be in the NT written 50 years after the ascension of Jesus. 

The Old testament and the Psalms were the only scriptures PRESENT at the time of Jesus. and there is not one single Verses in the OT that says the messiah will be Crucified , Die and then resurrect. 

So! where in the old scriptures do we get the story that links Jesus , Judas and the Betrayal? 

Again words quoted to be of Jesus gives as the Clue, In John 13:18, Jesus is Quoted to have said "His Betrayal was to fulfill the passage of the scripture "‘He who shared my bread has turned against me]" 
This passage of the scripture is Psalms 41:9 as indicated by the footnote b, and for the fulfilment of that verse of that scriptures is what follows next in Psalms 41:10-12 .
In Psalms 41:10 Jesus is seen to be asking God to Raise him Up so that he may REPAY and REVENGE to his Enemies. i.e Judas.

In Psalms 41:11 Jesus tells God , he knows that God was Pleased with him and his Enemies SHALL Not Triumph over him.

In Psalms 41:12 Jesus says Because of his Integrity God should set Jesus in his Presence. 

All this Prayers of Jesus were answered, He was raised UP and set in the presence of God, Judas was REPAYED with his own evil and got Crucified, because God could not let the enemies of Jesus triumph over him.

to confirm this happened Psalms 41:13 concludes with the praising of God after Jesus had received the answer to his request he says Ameen, Ameen, Let it be so, let it be so

This is why Jesus confidently said, He will Go away as it was written and decreed, But Woe to the one that shall betray him, Judas, the Man Doomed to destruction. because his Prayer for mercy and Revenge his enemy was Heard.

and the Quran 3:54-55  Confirms with Psalms 41:10-13. and it begins by Allah answering Jesus it says, 

"And they [i.e., the disbelievers] planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of plannerswhen Allah said, "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify [i.e., free] you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ."

•  Jesus was raised to the presence of God (psalms 41:10 and Psalms 41:12).
  • He will be Purified from those who disbelieved him, his enemies shall not triumph over him (Psalms 41:12)
Another Proof, Jesus was not Crucified is in John 7:33-34 where he tells the Jews, He is Going away, and  they will look for him to kill him, where he goes they will NOT GO, he repeats the same thin the Jews in John 8:21   he repeats the same thing to his disciples in John 13:33 

Gospel of Barnabas is not a Fraud in regards to the crucifixion of Judas and Allah does not Lie, The Quran is the Book that has no Doubt in it. 

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

There is your Proof from the Bible, through Quoted words of Jesus. For Sure he was not Crucified but Judas was. and all eyewitnesses accounts claimed by Christians, witnessed the crucifixion of Judas.

asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2020 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

Thank you, Asep.  In the Judaic/Christian tradition worship is purification.   We believe God cannot abide for long in a profane environment, so worship appears as many different activities but they are all purification rituals.

I sense the same thing in muslim worship.  I envy the completeness of the mind/body connection in salat.  Christian worship has lost most of that.
(Thank you, Asep.  In the Judaic/Christian tradition worship is purification.   We believe God cannot abide for long in a profane environment, so worship appears as many different activities but they are all purification rituals.)

You're welcome DavidC, 
in my opinion that as long as they follow the rituals of their Apostles, it will be in the category of purification/worship.

(I sense the same thing in muslim worship.  I envy the completeness of the mind/body connection in salat.  Christian worship has lost most of that.)

In fact there are many benefits and secrets in salat, besides it's good to maintaining the health of their body and also to maintaining the health of their soul, because they have felt that Allah always sees what they do. Etc.
However, I must also honestly say that not all Muslims have reached such level.
Thank you DavidC.

Asep

DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2020 at 7:09pm
Thank you, Asep.  In the Judaic/Christian tradition worship is purification.   We believe God cannot abide for long in a profane environment, so worship appears as many different activities but they are all purification rituals.

I sense the same thing in muslim worship.  I envy the completeness of the mind/body connection in salat.  Christian worship has lost most of that.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2020 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

The answer is:
“I did not create the Jinn and mankind except to worship Me.” (Quran 51:56)

O so is that all what creation is about what about the animals? Jinns is a Arab myth that Muhammad fabricated in the Quran as some kind of fake revelation of Allah Jinns does not exists it a lie fairytales Muhammad scrambled in the Quran nobody have ever seen a Jinn Genie.

So God created something just to worship him.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2020 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

The answer is:
Asep, would you please discuss the accurate meaning of the word translated as ‘worship’?  Thank you.
Yes DavidC,

Worship according to etymological language means to humble oneself and submit to all God's rules and regulations.
Meanwhile, according to terminology, worship has many definitions, but it has one meaning and purpose including:

1. Comply with God's (Allah) rules by carrying out His commands in accordance with His words that was delivered to His Apostles.

2. Surrender to Allah accompanied by the highest sense of Mahabbah (love).

3. All attitudes and behaviors that can bring the love and bless of Allah, both words and deeds, which are zhahir (visible) and bathin (invisible).

Thanks DavidC for asking me about "worship"

Asep

DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2020 at 7:22am

The answer is:
Asep, would you please discuss the accurate meaning of the word translated as ‘worship’?  Thank you.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2020 at 9:12pm
The answer is:
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 77>
  Share Topic