IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why do muslim countries not have strong economy?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why do muslim countries not have strong economy?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 1:52am
I think it is a combination of both would you not SignReader.. having just come back from Pakistan..  it is a classic case of people not seeing what is in front of them to solve the problem. And actually, i could argue it is cultural, people there are terrible planners and thinkers.. both short-term and long-term. I am talking about the educated sector.

I agree it is a form on enslavement.. but how do you change that? The masses do not have the education to do so and the educated are just as much puppets as anyone else..

i think it is true of average people all over the world.. we are all enslaved by a system.

It really bothered me to be there.. and people could not see the forest through the trees.. and begin to change on a grass roots level.. alot of talk and bellyaching not no grass roots level change. And it can change...
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic