IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why do muslim countries not have strong economy?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why do muslim countries not have strong economy?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Tariq abu View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tariq abu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 6:43pm
allah knows best but the muslims shoud find good business practices to help stengthen thier ecomomy
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

I come from the "Practice what you Preach!" school of thought.   

Hypocrits need not apply.

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 9:01am
Hayfa,

I was scripture studying today and found this.... I though I would share...

He who gives to the poor will never want, but he who shuts his eyes will have many curses. (Proverbs 28:27)
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 8:56am
Missouri....no no no.... Missouri is bad for Mormons... until 1978 it was legal to kill us on sight there. hahaha

I come from the "Practice what you Preach!" school of thought.   

Hypocrits need not apply.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 6:56am
Angela must have lived in  Missouri; "The Show Me State".

Edited by abuayisha - 10 December 2008 at 6:57am
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 3:24am
You know...I looked at my husband as I was paying on my student loans this week and prayed that Islamic banking would take over the world.

Taking on debt is bad.  Unfortunately, Western society makes life nearly impossible without it...my education will end up costing my 75,000USD.

If the Ummah could build strong economies that do not rely on Riba/Interest and high amounts of debt, they could become a model for the rest of the world.

I see so much potential in the Ummah.  Sadly, when I look at Middle Eastern and African Nations that are predominantly Muslim...... I see the same problems of greed and oppression that I see in other non-Muslim countries.

Islam is about loving and fearing God...  Like the genocides in Darfur... I wonder if there is enough loving and enough fearing....
Tariq abu View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tariq abu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 4:53pm
riba is indeed a problem for the muslims even in muslim countries you can find people that are taking riba...and the muslims wonder why we are having such problems in our lands...the source is riba and wasting..muslims buy to much useless thigs that are waste of money.. elimentate these things and yuo are closer to sloving th e problem....
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2008 at 5:52pm
Salam,

Tariq Abu, please check your spelling so it will be easier to be read. If you use Internet explorer you download and install this spelling check software:

Thanks,

Admin

Edited by icforumadmin - 03 December 2008 at 5:53pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic