IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why do muslim countries not have strong economy?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why do muslim countries not have strong economy?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why do muslim countries not have strong economy?
    Posted: 11 March 2009 at 1:52am
I think it is a combination of both would you not SignReader.. having just come back from Pakistan..  it is a classic case of people not seeing what is in front of them to solve the problem. And actually, i could argue it is cultural, people there are terrible planners and thinkers.. both short-term and long-term. I am talking about the educated sector.

I agree it is a form on enslavement.. but how do you change that? The masses do not have the education to do so and the educated are just as much puppets as anyone else..

i think it is true of average people all over the world.. we are all enslaved by a system.

It really bothered me to be there.. and people could not see the forest through the trees.. and begin to change on a grass roots level.. alot of talk and bellyaching not no grass roots level change. And it can change...
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
tawhidbd218 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tawhidbd218 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 1:07am
I don't think the economy of the Arab Gulf Countries in general and United Arab Emirates in particular are weak.

Why do you think otherwise?
PattyaMainer View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattyaMainer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2009 at 6:22am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Originally posted by PattyaMainer PattyaMainer wrote:

The discussion on the economy is moot! You talk about Muslim economies FIRST THING FIRST  they need  to come out of the neocolonial bondage and then  every thing could be fine....the dictators are the western thieves and agents...People should know the western economic system is fractured and it is time for people to know this...
Let us come out of the heedlessness.... the Zionist banksters have enslaved the whole world through the dumb free spending American sheeple as their surrogates.... Now it is time for Americans and all to get  mad but Americans are just too illiterate and brainwashed by the Zionist media and Hollywood to understand ....Watch the following PBS Frontline video and learn the truth who is screwing who .............
INSIDE THE MELTDOWN 

I have watched many videos,
No you haven't watched this one ....I don't know what crap you have been watching................
the latest concerning Radical Islam's hatred for anything non-Muslim....
What the heck this Radical Islam....when you have evengelists kissing Zionist butts the why complain....
along with how they indoctrinate their very young children to hate everyone from the West, and/or anyone who is not Muslim...i.e., Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Hindu, etc.  Talk about child abuse!!!!  Clean up your own act and if Islam is really a religion of peace,
Non sequitur non sense
 start behaving in a peaceful manner.  Your hatred consumes you.  Your ignorance is beyond belief.
Listen grama if I gave you piece of my mind the way you scream here in your second childhood, the mods might get on my case.... I feel for Whisper's predicament when he has to deal with you....

You didn't watch this video .......This is PBS broadcast about American bankers stealing everybody's savings...
Do you know what MELTDOWN this video talks about?
I think you should be the last people even bringing the subject of religion for discussion ever....In this banking shell game video is so poignant that all your favorite coreligionist are shown as the guilty parties helping each other out in the rip of the helpless American tax payers and the world's workers....the Jews running the shell game and Christians selling the tickets.....
This is an open challenge to you Patty...I DARE you....See it then talk

No one likes the tirades of a senile old lady..... the video is about money that Americans have stolen from the whole world under your favorite ex president Bush...

You said you have watched many videos..... what videos?

I am talking about the terrorists, oh ignorant one.  I think you understand who they are, do you not???  Talk about senile!  I may be a grandmother, and I am proud of that, but I am not old, and I am certainly not senile.  Nor am I rude, as you certainly are.  What gives you the right to speak so rudely against my religion and then turn around and tell me who my favorite ex-president is?  (And it most certainly is NOT President Bush). You have no right.  I have read more books (on both sides, including the Koran), than you can shake a stick at.  I have known many Muslims.....thank Allah they are NOT like you.  You do Islam no favors, that's for sure.  So go ahead and blame the West for all your problems.  Don't ever let the thought of WORKING toward improving your situation in the working cross your mind. 

I know perfectly well, much more so than you, what the state of America's economy is.  I know how it got to this point, and acknowledge it is a very distressing situation for the world.  But don't blame me.  I didn't do it.  God will handle it in HIS way and in HIS time.  Yes, Sign*Reader, I readily admit the financial situation is not good.  There are many, many to blame, including the dumb American people who did buy homes they knew they could never afford, AND the banks which lent them the money!!!  Unlike you, I know America has its faults and I admit them.  We will work to correct them and bring the economy back where it should be.  What about you?  Why don't you ever admit to any faults of your own?  Oh, you're too busy rudely attacking a Christian grandmother to ever consider improving your own failures.  You talk very disrespectfully, like a little boy throwing a temper tantrum.  You make a lot of noise, like leaves blowing in the wind, but you really know and understand very little.  You are a disgrace before Almighty God.  Read some "UNBIASED" books and educate yourself..then come back and talk like an intelligent man....one who can carry on a decent dialogue with others.  At this point in your life you are woefully inept to do so.

Edited by PattyaMainer - 21 February 2009 at 6:30am
"FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE, NO EXPLANATION IS POSSIBLE. FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE, NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY."
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by PattyaMainer PattyaMainer wrote:

The discussion on the economy is moot! You talk about Muslim economies FIRST THING FIRST  they need  to come out of the neocolonial bondage and then  every thing could be fine....the dictators are the western thieves and agents...People should know the western economic system is fractured and it is time for people to know this...
Let us come out of the heedlessness.... the Zionist banksters have enslaved the whole world through the dumb free spending American sheeple as their surrogates.... Now it is time for Americans and all to get  mad but Americans are just too illiterate and brainwashed by the Zionist media and Hollywood to understand ....Watch the following PBS Frontline video and learn the truth who is screwing who .............
INSIDE THE MELTDOWN 

I have watched many videos,
No you haven't watched this one ....I don't know what crap you have been watching................
the latest concerning Radical Islam's hatred for anything non-Muslim....
What the heck this Radical Islam....when you have evengelists kissing Zionist butts the why complain....
along with how they indoctrinate their very young children to hate everyone from the West, and/or anyone who is not Muslim...i.e., Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Hindu, etc.  Talk about child abuse!!!!  Clean up your own act and if Islam is really a religion of peace,
Non sequitur non sense
 start behaving in a peaceful manner.  Your hatred consumes you.  Your ignorance is beyond belief.
Listen grama if I gave you piece of my mind the way you scream here in your second childhood, the mods might get on my case.... I feel for Whisper's predicament when he has to deal with you....

You didn't watch this video .......This is PBS broadcast about American bankers stealing everybody's savings...
Do you know what MELTDOWN this video talks about?
I think you should be the last people even bringing the subject of religion for discussion ever....In this banking shell game video is so poignant that all your favorite coreligionist are shown as the guilty parties helping each other out in the rip of the helpless American tax payers and the world's workers....the Jews running the shell game and Christians selling the tickets.....
This is an open challenge to you Patty...I DARE you....See it then talk

No one likes the tirades of a senile old lady..... the video is about money that Americans have stolen from the whole world under your favorite ex president Bush...

You said you have watched many videos..... what videos?

Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattyaMainer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2009 at 6:51am

INSIDE THE MELTDOWN 

I have watched many videos, the latest concerning Radical Islam's hatred for anything non-Muslim....along with how they indoctrinate their very young children to hate everyone from the West, and/or anyone who is not Muslim...i.e., Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Hindu, etc.  Talk about child abuse!!!!  Clean up your own act and if Islam is really a religion of peace, start behaving in a peaceful manner.  Your hatred consumes you.  Your ignorance is beyond belief.
"FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE, NO EXPLANATION IS POSSIBLE. FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE, NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY."
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2009 at 8:35pm

INSIDE THE MELTDOWN 
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattyaMainer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2009 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by alidi9090 alidi9090 wrote:

its simple dictators are taking all the money for themselves and there clan

You are absolutely correct!!!!
alidi9090 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alidi9090 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2009 at 7:15am
its simple dictators are taking all the money for themselves and there clan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic