IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My Story  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Story

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Story
    Posted: 13 March 2005 at 12:30pm

Topic:  My Story (1 of 2), Read 117 times 
Conf:  Islam: How I Became Muslim
Date:  Saturday, July 12, 2003 11:13 AM 

I think I am the first one born muslim who is writing his story in this topic. In my childhood, I asked question from my mother "What is Allah?" She replied , Allah is a light a glow. I was not satisfy by the reply, but I did not ask further more question. Later, I saw some people discuss Islam and practice very much and some don't care about it. I also observed the people who have typical Islamic appearance and offering five time prayer but their doings are not according to religion Islam. So at the age of 17, I seriously ponder over the issue. I belongs to Pakistan. And I would like to tell very first questions that raised by my mind.
1* Is it true that Allah really existed?
2* Is it true that Islam is true religion?
I read, discuss and ponder over the issue then I got believe that Allah existed.Especially my cousin given very strong arguments against the existence of Allah. I considered all his points, we also discussed evolution theory, but later I got believe that Allah really existed. I also analyzed Islam and other religions and I realized Islam is true religion.
I think that above these two questions are the base of my believe and faith. When I read the story of any converted, I try to find out the base of his/her believe, but I think Allah guide every person by different ways, and most important thing is "True intention". One must analyze impartially but with true intention, not just for criticize. Then I believe Allah will show him definitely right path.
Few year before I met a very nice person, offering five time prayer, we both were doing a job in a Hotel situated at hill station. As he saw my inclination toward Islam, he tried to convince me toward his religion. He was Quadyani (they claim themselves as Muslim, but all Muslims unanimously declare them Non Muslim). He also took the pride of this that he is converted, not a born Quadyani. He also introduced me some of his friends and community members. We also saw the direct address of Mirza Tahir (Their Caliph) on television from London. We discussed a lot about Quadyani ism and where I asked many questions from him, He also asked very important question from me. He asked if my mind and heart convince and feel that Quadyanies are true then what would be my decision? Along with this they also informed me that if I accept Quadyani ism, I will have to leave my family and friends, and I also may suffer some social problems, but they will help me, and it all just like Mohammad's (PBUM) follower suffered in early Islamic era. And Allah will give me its big reward. I replied them "yes, If my mind and heart feel that Quadyanies are true then I will accept it, it may take a bit time but I will accept it".And after this incidence when I offered my slat and in slat when I said "AHED-E-NASSRAT AL MUSTAQEEM" I felt that words are coming deep from inside my heart. Later I analyzed their arguments and read about their religions and their history, then I got believe that they are wrong. Now I was intended to convince my friend that he is wrong and he must come back toward Islam. But as I told them about my final decision, they immediately disconnected all their links and absconded. I am very grateful to Allah, who saved me.
May Allah help all those who are seeking right path.
nbk

======================================

Topic:  My Story (2 of 2), Read 130 times 
Conf:  Islam: How I Became Muslim
Date:  Saturday, July 12, 2003 01:58 PM 

Assalamu Aliakum,
My name is Sadiyah.I myself have delt with negativity since my convertion to Islam from family and friends. That is to be expected when people don't know about Islam or muslims.What you have to do is to be patient and ask Allah for guidance when dealing with non-belivers.Giving dawa takes a great deal of knowledge of the deen,understanding of the non-beliver and lots of patients.A lot of muslims do not posses these quailty and so giving dawa is not for everyone. but do your best and may Allah reward you.And before I go I would like to remind people that the Prophet[saw] said that 'Islam will be divided into 73 secs.only one will interparadise.We need not think of ourselves as individual secs but as one ummah who follows the sunnah and not individual Imams.Insha-Allah you will receive this e-mail and it will be of some help.
Assalamu Aliakum

zulkharnain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zulkharnain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:03am
Fine Mashalla
M_Hafez View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M_Hafez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:51am

Mashallah

may allah always guide you to the right path

I Love Khaled Ebn Al Waleed
     ( Sword Of Allah)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic