IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need input from Revert/converts Muslims  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need input from Revert/converts Muslims

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 4:32pm
Salam,
 Minuteman thanks for your comment and your prayers. We pray also that Allah give her abode in Jannah.  She was loved by many.  Just keep praying for her.  May Allah be pleased.
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 4:36pm
salam sister
Salams wife, thank you so much for reading and your comment.  It was truley a blessing to be there for her in the end, although she pass a couple of hours when i parted.  I have to Thank Allah for allowing me this time with her.  It helps with the loss if you have that time, there are many people who don't get that time and I give Thanks. Allah is Great!
"Z"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic