IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Marriage  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Marriage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Marriage
    Posted: 02 April 2008 at 12:50pm
Ok, I am intending to marry an Egyptian Muslim. I will have known him for about a year. He is in Egypt, I am in the Uk. He is 29, I am 54. I have been to see him twice and we are in touch regularly by phone or text (anyone know a cheap way of calling Egypt, he does not have internet) What are your views of this. I have talked to him much about the views people have of Egyptian guys, but I believe he is honest with me, there has been nothing to prove otherwise.
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2008 at 2:56pm

We do not know the person. It is your personal matter that you have to decide yourself. If you ask the christians, they may not like it. If you ask the Muslims, they may be happy that you are marrying a Muslim. You are free to do what you like. But be prepared to face any hardship. WE hope and pray that you will make a sensible decision and you may even be quite happy. The marriage may turn out to be quite successful.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic