IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sources for Dialogue - Please Help  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sources for Dialogue - Please Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Abu Hadi View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Hadi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sources for Dialogue - Please Help
    Posted: 14 June 2005 at 4:28pm

Salams to all,

In order to facilitate further discussions, could someone please give me a list of all of the books  (  Tafsir, Hadith, etc) that our Sunni brothers regard as Sahih so that I could further my education. Please include only authentic and well know and respected sources. I would like Arabic with English Translation. If these books are not available online, please let me know the name of the book publishers so that I can order. When I have compiled a complete list, I will post it so that I can receive feedback as to whether this list is accepted by the majority of the members. Any resources that I collect, I will make available to members.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic