IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Similarities between Islam and Hinduism  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Similarities between Islam and Hinduism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2005 at 9:36am

O my dear brother The One, Repeating the same answers to avoid it would not solve the issue. Why don't you simply reply the direct question where the question is the rationality behind the concept that you say ��, but we say that everything is God..�? " and not the proof of it. I hope you are not mixing the two. However, if you still don't provide any rational in this concept of yours other than avoiding it, I would only conclude that its purely your own faith, based upon your own experiences and then finding a so called rationality to it to satisfy your self. Isn't it? With this line of reasoning, I hope we can proceed further.

Secondly, as sister has already picked up a vital difference between the two analogies, I would rather ask you a different question when you say "But telepathy is a real thing which everyone can do and most of us do unconsciously, but we are not aware.". Can you provide the scientific Journal in which this "real" thing is published? Is it peered reviewed or just based upon some people's experiences?

Now coming to your objection of not responding to your questions, I would say that almost all of them are discussed in this forum at various appropriate threads. So there is really no need to duplicate the info everywhere. Just for example, the questions you asked about authenticity of Quran is still under discussion at http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1677& ;PN=1&TPN=6

Hope you shall find your concerns being raised in that discussion and then the appropriate replies as well.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic