IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - In The Footsteps Of The Prophet  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

In The Footsteps Of The Prophet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murabit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In The Footsteps Of The Prophet
    Posted: 18 March 2008 at 4:01pm
"I am a slave. I eat as a slave eats and I sit as a slave sits.", Beloved, sallallahu alyhi wa-sallam.
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 10:52pm

Murabit, Please say a few words yourself too. Do not leave us to others completely. We may listen to Shaikh sahib. But it is better to describe the speech and its importance. Thanks.

Murabit View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murabit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2008 at 3:36pm

These materials aren�t your movies, or music clips or any piece of entertainment that needs reviews.

These are materials pertaining to the Deen (and I consider these materials to be �knowledge�, not just mere �information�) and therefore needs no reviews.

I can, however, talk of the things that I learnt from it, but then again, different people learn different things differently and I thus do no wish to limit or discourage the learning experience of others by my personal reviews of these materials.

The titles of these talks are self-explanatory (on the subject of the talk) and one does not need a review � be it personal or otherwise, to know of the importance for all knowledge pertaining to the Deen are of same importance.

"I am a slave. I eat as a slave eats and I sit as a slave sits.", Beloved, sallallahu alyhi wa-sallam.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic