IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CELEBRATION OF PROPHET’S BIRTHDAY  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CELEBRATION OF PROPHET�S BIRTHDAY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CELEBRATION OF PROPHET�S BIRTHDAY
    Posted: 21 March 2008 at 4:27pm
Mods
Thanks for the quick response on deleting the spam from I forgot the name already thingamajig ettx1976 or what ever thanks again!
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2008 at 12:39pm

It is all full of lies. If these people have left islam, it is very good. They can leave. But they should not leave the use of truth. What they have done was wrong. But let it be so. No harm if they left islam. They were surely unfit for Islam any way.

The important thing to know now is where they have landed. Did the writer have the courage to tell what faith is he/she following now?  Or they all Hindus now? or christians? Or Jews or Budhists. Or atheists??

If that faith is told then we will judge the mental stage of the apostates.

imp87 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imp87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 7:22am

OMG, some of you are funny, I called someone an idiot on this forum once because they kept posting irrelevant arguments into the topic. Anyway about four people were �disgusted� with my term �idiot� and kept posting a �fatwa� or �advice� about my manners lol.

But I see calling people a Kaffir is no problem, nothing about manners i see.

Ah maybe this is why we are so going �<======� that way, instead of �=======>� that way. We argue over little things like a Bday when peoples lands are invaded, bad use of resources my friends.

Oh by the way, i mean no offence so please do not post things about my manners and call me a kaffir now.

Edited by imp87
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 7:05pm

Bro. Sign Reader, even your poetry is like that of Poga, Why don't you start up writing it ? But yes, kindly don't share it here.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 12:44pm

Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

poga:
What do you smoke or chew on?

I somehow get the impression it's not that simple.

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 12:01pm
poga:
What do you smoke or chew on?
May be too much chewing of the Bangali bittle leaves, that you have to derail the threads with your Anglicized Bungali poetry!
Who are you trying to impress with this stuff?
You are  in your colonial master's lap and talk about the Kharjites, what balderdash!
Is it the Crab (Lunatic effect from the moon) sign effect that you don't pay attention to the FORUM GUIDELINES?
The forum moderators have tried but to no effect

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
poga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 5:36am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

I am going to edit my January 21st post on Moharram  a similar thread for this one!

I would disagree with � The celebration of the birthday of the Prophet is one of those "Contemporary Innovations".

It started some around 11th century Fatimid Egypt and has gone through various versions in different Muslim lands.

But the way the date and calendar being used I would agree that the Muslims involved in this are totally ignorant of basic rules in the say totally ignorant way of doing this occasion; involvement of a bunch Islamic rulers being  part of this notwithstanding!

And if I tell you pull your driver�s license how many would read the birthday in Lunar dates, I bet it would be none of you guys! The celebration of birthdays is not unknown amongst the immigrant Muslims� children at least in the west! And none would use Lunar dates cuz it is not part of the recorded birth information.

!
Now how can you go along the Prophet�s birth day by a system that doesn�t repeat the same day and conditions on yearly basis but takes 36.5 years to do that! Look at the sample chart below:

And the celebration of his birthday wasn�t done for say for almost four hundred years!

Not that people stopped praying Daroods in salaats in those four centuries! 

It hardly phases to the multitude who can't think on their own and will have a party for anything! Folks are getting ready for the Milad party cuz  some select Islamic centers and now even some Halal restaurants have  sent  fliers that  12th of Rabi ulAwwal is here again and it will be on March 20th for the Sunnis and 17th of Rabi'-ul-Awwal for
(Shi'a) dates on Solar Year

Sunni                 Shia

2008    March 20         March 25

2009    March 9           March 14

2010    February 26     March 3

2011    February 15     February 20

2012    February 4       February 9

2013    January 24        January 29

& in 2025    September 4

Do you see the 2025 weather condition of the day went totally opposite from a Spring day to Fall day in 18 years time span.

All I can say the most numskulls can�t see this cuz the pobres are illiterate without the faculty of seeing things in their proper perspective. This being heliocentric world than the geocentric and the religious people's mindset and the moon dates being every thing. I bet some of them still think the earth is flat. I would love to celebrate his birth day if it was known for certain on the calendar we live our lives by!

Now take the case of Imam Hussain�s martyrdom that happened in the middle of hot summer and you know the Shiit did the memorial a couple of months back  in the middle of  winter! Isn�t that a moronic closed mind that it has to be in Mohrram cuz they only knew the Lunar calendar then! They have turned a day's event into a event like the revelation of Quraan in Ramadan!

For God sake how is it possible to have a self flagellation procession during snow and sleet storm in middle of the winter season at least in northern hemisphere?(Let's take city of Chicago) How can they be such knuckleheads listen all the Majalis and fake  expressions of thirst.  I have seen these immigrants  who are so close minded as are their folks in the subcontinent or ME! And we talk about the Christians!

Conversely the revelation of Quran in lunar month of Ramadan and that month a becoming period of fasting to be universal! It was such superbly fantastic thing to do that it is mind boggling! And I don�t think most Muslims have understood the concept as yet even after their diaspora!

It is such a just system that He gave to the Muslims cuz at the time only Allah being the creator knew how our heliocentric system is designed and how the humans are scattered around the globe contrary to the Catholic church's original teaching that either the earth was flat or the world was geocentric!

This way the Muslims as we see them now living almost in every part of the globe can enjoy the Ramadan under the equalization principle northern hemispheres fast durations with southern hemisphere cuz the lengths of the fast varying according to locations in respective hemispheres in opposite seasons in the prevailing weather conditions!

It is just an amazing setup with most people not realizing this fact! Allah distributes his blessings thru Ramadan month varying by 10 days through all the seasons around the globe and on the average. The Muslims get two rounds of it if the age is averaged around 72 years!
Subahnallah!

IF some one can explain this to a disbeliever it should be enough evidence about the veracity of Islamic faith!

So far the this bidah thing is concerned I think the Muslims after becoming colonized and losing the freedoms and respect we shouldn't make such abig deal out of it! The colonial masters doing one thing or another to degrade our Prophet from the place of honor! Does it really matter having a party to sing few Nasheeds/ naats tell stories about his seerah etc come to think of it!

It about time to do some heavy research and mark it on the calendar! So we don't have to be told every year by a flier for the party.
And stop rotating it through the calendar, it is too confusing a concept for our children that
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->their birth day comes same time every year and Prophets' moves back by ten days

Is it a case of Cognitive dissonance or Double think which is it? or both
<!--[endif]-->

Mr Barzakh Fitrah Ullah : Holy Prophet MUHAMMAD Sallel La Hu Aalahi Wa Sallim said
Khariji is evil Khariji is no good
Therefore it is logical this Khariji will hate the most sacred Dua and DUROOD
They hate MILAD E MUSTAFA the holy birthday party
Oh BE AQL they are the dirty people how can they know about the Pius and piety
Khajirite is the person who had shaven head and open ankle
He understood the manifest QURANIC majeja but knew not about the SHUNNATC miracle
Therefore to recognize his progeny see who is the fanatic about the AL QURAN and about SUNNAH who is mad
Because Khariji is the person who strictly adheres to AL QURAN and SUNNAH by performing the SALAH with full view ankle and hidden empty head
They will uphold QURAN and SUNNAH yet they will do what was done by theirs Khariji forefather
And theirs forefather became Khariji not for ISLAMIC Akhida but for his KUFFAR behavior
He insulted the HOLY Prophet by turning his back
He doubted who is beyond all doubt according to the ALLAH the AL HAQQ
Now to recognize his progeny see not theirs Shariatic AML but look for theirs KAFFIR hobby
See they too have NAMAZ RUJA HAJJ JAKAH but the lack the MILADUN NABI
See they follow QURANIC decrees and SUNNAHTIC Arkan and Ahkam
Yet according to the AL HADIS the all will go to the belly of the JAHANNAM
Because after ARKAN and AHKAM the only thing the differ is the MILADUN NABI and the AHLE BAITH
They are all KAFFIRS because the differ on the foundation of what wrong and what is right
So YA NABI SALAM ALAIKA
YA RASUL SALAM ALAIKA
YA HABIB SALAM ALAIKA
SALAWA THULLA ALAIKA

from SWEETSWORDS 111 [ Msot Distressed DUROOD ]

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2008 at 9:24pm

I am going to edit my January 21st post on Moharram  a similar thread for this one!

I would disagree with � The celebration of the birthday of the Prophet is one of those "Contemporary Innovations".

It started some around 11th century Fatimid Egypt and has gone through various versions in different Muslim lands.

But the way the date and calendar being used I would agree that the Muslims involved in this are totally ignorant of basic rules in the say totally ignorant way of doing this occasion; involvement of a bunch Islamic rulers being  part of this notwithstanding!

And if I tell you pull your driver�s license how many would read the birthday in Lunar dates, I bet it would be none of you guys! The celebration of birthdays is not unknown amongst the immigrant Muslims� children at least in the west! And none would use Lunar dates cuz it is not part of the recorded birth information.

!
Now how can you go along the Prophet�s birth day by a system that doesn�t repeat the same day and conditions on yearly basis but takes 36.5 years to do that! Look at the sample chart below:

And the celebration of his birthday wasn�t done for say for almost four hundred years!

Not that people stopped praying Daroods in salaats in those four centuries! 

It hardly phases to the multitude who can't think on their own and will have a party for anything! Folks are getting ready for the Milad party cuz  some select Islamic centers and now even some Halal restaurants have  sent  fliers that  12th of Rabi ulAwwal is here again and it will be on March 20th for the Sunnis and 17th of Rabi'-ul-Awwal for
(Shi'a) dates on Solar Year

Sunni                 Shia

2008    March 20         March 25

2009    March 9           March 14

2010    February 26     March 3

2011    February 15     February 20

2012    February 4       February 9

2013    January 24        January 29

& in 2025    September 4

Do you see the 2025 weather condition of the day went totally opposite from a Spring day to Fall day in 18 years time span.

All I can say the most numskulls can�t see this cuz the pobres are illiterate without the faculty of seeing things in their proper perspective. This being heliocentric world than the geocentric and the religious people's mindset and the moon dates being every thing. I bet some of them still think the earth is flat. I would love to celebrate his birth day if it was known for certain on the calendar we live our lives by!

Now take the case of Imam Hussain�s martyrdom that happened in the middle of hot summer and you know the Shiit did the memorial a couple of months back  in the middle of  winter! Isn�t that a moronic closed mind that it has to be in Mohrram cuz they only knew the Lunar calendar then! They have turned a day's event into a event like the revelation of Quraan in Ramadan!

For God sake how is it possible to have a self flagellation procession during snow and sleet storm in middle of the winter season at least in northern hemisphere?(Let's take city of Chicago) How can they be such knuckleheads listen all the Majalis and fake  expressions of thirst.  I have seen these immigrants  who are so close minded as are their folks in the subcontinent or ME! And we talk about the Christians!

Conversely the revelation of Quran in lunar month of Ramadan and that month a becoming period of fasting to be universal! It was such superbly fantastic thing to do that it is mind boggling! And I don�t think most Muslims have understood the concept as yet even after their diaspora!

It is such a just system that He gave to the Muslims cuz at the time only Allah being the creator knew how our heliocentric system is designed and how the humans are scattered around the globe contrary to the Catholic church's original teaching that either the earth was flat or the world was geocentric!

This way the Muslims as we see them now living almost in every part of the globe can enjoy the Ramadan under the equalization principle northern hemispheres fast durations with southern hemisphere cuz the lengths of the fast varying according to locations in respective hemispheres in opposite seasons in the prevailing weather conditions!

It is just an amazing setup with most people not realizing this fact! Allah distributes his blessings thru Ramadan month varying by 10 days through all the seasons around the globe and on the average. The Muslims get two rounds of it if the age is averaged around 72 years!
Subahnallah!

IF some one can explain this to a disbeliever it should be enough evidence about the veracity of Islamic faith!

So far the this bidah thing is concerned I think the Muslims after becoming colonized and losing the freedoms and respect we shouldn't make such abig deal out of it! The colonial masters doing one thing or another to degrade our Prophet from the place of honor! Does it really matter having a party to sing few Nasheeds/ naats tell stories about his seerah etc come to think of it!

It about time to do some heavy research and mark it on the calendar! So we don't have to be told every year by a flier for the party.
And stop rotating it through the calendar, it is too confusing a concept for our children that
their birth day comes same time every year and Prophets' moves back by ten days

Is it a case of Cognitive dissonance or Double think which is it? or both

Edited by Sign*Reader
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic