IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Osama bin Laden  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedOsama bin Laden

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Osama bin Laden
    Posted: 04 February 2007 at 4:31pm

Also I think one have to understand that at least in countries with more or less free press and freedom of speach I think a NAZI regime would not be possible. So a discussion for western countries is, I think not usefull and does not explain, nor do it helps to solve problems.

Free Press? I thought the press, at least, in the U S comesd with quite a thick price tag!

hazeshawn View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2007 at 10:28am

I think everbody's religious beliefs screw up everything. If you took religion out of the mix, nobody would be trying to kill each other over what they think is right. Believe in yourself, damnit!

Personally, after 9/11, this Iraq war, and the "war on terrorism", I don't and can't put my faith in anything but myself. I make my own destiny, not God, not Bin Laden, nobody but me!

I live in the world. I work everyday for myself, and I survive. I'm not pampered  by serving in the military (where someone else feeds you, tells you when to take a crap and go to sleep), I do things for me that make me happy. I don't go around trying to force my religious views on people, I just live my life. If I wind up in hell, then so be it! - I'll have alot of friends there when I get there.

wafi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2007 at 3:52am

Moin boyd

(moin is the local "Guten Tag" in the North of Germany)

I`m a little bit afraid of such compairisons between Nazi regime and Bush administration (btw. sometimes also Iran administration is compared with nazi regime, and I do not like this comairison as well)

I dont like this, because there are fundamental differences, i.e. the difference that you can write this without the risk of going into prison or would be killed.

I think what you can compare is the fundamental idea to create fear in the own country to push illegetim war, to create fear to try to isolate people. The absolutely ignorance of Bush administration may be also comparable, but if you look how the people in Germany were pushed into the hj or BDM, how a complete country was pushed to believe only one idea ... that`s not comparable any more.

I would compare today`s situation a little bit more with George Orwells 1984, which might not make the situation better .. but I think it`s more correct.

What I`m missing is a powerfull peace movement of Moslems, the only thing I can see in the moment is to try to solve problems with violance. Violance does not work ... looking back the last 100 years ...

Edited by wafi
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2007 at 3:49am

Originally posted by pauline35 pauline35 wrote:

Nutty Professor ain't going to garner any support from Scholars. Because over here, the Nutty will not find IDIOTEOLOGY successors like Nutty himself.

According to OBL's english teacher, he said OBL is not an outstanding student and neither exhibit clever nor intelligent. Obviously, he's been manipulated and created his own cult called AL-QAEDA. Only practice extremism and OBL idioteology until he becomes a refugee, always on the run. If he is the clever and intelligent, he would always stay powerful and untouchable. Unfortunately, he turn into a coward and keeps running from a site to a site.

So is Al-Qaeda so great? If yes, why should the founder runs like a coward and kills the innocent?    

Dear Pauline,

Please do not break thehearts of Coward with calling them as like the member of Al Qaeda and Osama...

boyd View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2007 at 3:23am
Originally posted by wafi wafi wrote:

oha ....

I now red let`s say 90% of the posts here ... and I`m totaly frustrated.

A lot of discussions about Hitler and Nazi are .. sorry to say ... a little bit .. bullshit. For me as German I have to say, that Bush administration is definately NOT compareable with Nazi regime. Also I think one have to understand that at least in countries with more or less free press and freedom of speach I think a NAZI regime would not be possible. So a discussion for western countries is, I think not usefull and does not explain, nor do it helps to solve problems.

Topic was Osama Bin Laden ... a warrior, paied by CIA and Mossad in the war against the Russians, later he is fighting against the US, maybe involved in 9/11 ... but I don`t know. BUT ... he killed people for his ideologie or religion .. whatever, same as US soldiers are doing in the moment in Iraq or Hezbollah in Israel or Israel in Palestina and Lebanon or ....

The problem is simple, killing for an ideologie or for a religion. Killing kids women, men for something which should be greater than the life itselfe? I do not know really something about the Islam, but I`m pretty sure if your god exists and if your god creates the life on this earth, he do not like that someone would destroy what he created. So infact it seems to me that all military actions are against the life itselfe and therefore against the basic idea of life. Name this basic idea god if you want to.

I do not argue against fighting against injustice ... but to fight with war and terror is simply to say, evil and, looking into the past no war really changed injustice, but created new injustice.

I red ... long live Al-Quaeda ... this statement will only push anti islam reservations, will push more violance and will push more death. This statement is only st**id.

Perhaps look into the statements what Mahatma Gandhi said. Think he fought his fight very tough and he showed way`s of living together, living together for Muslims, Hindus, Christians .... and maybe also for such atheists and anarchists like me

Guten Tag Wafi, I agree with you on most things, but if you lived here in the US you would see some similarities between our government and the Hitler government. I hope that it doesn't go too much further. September 11 gave our prsident a lot of power and him being the man he is (and getting the advice he gets) doesn't know what to do with it. Faschismus is creeping closer and closer into our everyday lives, believe me.

pauline35 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2007 at 1:05am
Nutty Professor ain't going to garner any support from Scholars. Because over here, the Nutty will not find IDIOTEOLOGY successors like Nutty himself.

According to OBL's english teacher, he said OBL is not an outstanding student and neither exhibit clever nor intelligent. Obviously, he's been manipulated and created his own cult called AL-QAEDA. Only practice extremism and OBL idioteology until he becomes a refugee, always on the run. If he is the clever and intelligent, he would always stay powerful and untouchable. Unfortunately, he turn into a coward and keeps running from a site to a site.

So is Al-Qaeda so great? If yes, why should the founder runs like a coward and kills the innocent?    
wafi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2007 at 9:08am

oha ....

I now red let`s say 90% of the posts here ... and I`m totaly frustrated.

A lot of discussions about Hitler and Nazi are .. sorry to say ... a little bit .. bullshit. For me as German I have to say, that Bush administration is definately NOT compareable with Nazi regime. Also I think one have to understand that at least in countries with more or less free press and freedom of speach I think a NAZI regime would not be possible. So a discussion for western countries is, I think not usefull and does not explain, nor do it helps to solve problems.

Topic was Osama Bin Laden ... a warrior, paied by CIA and Mossad in the war against the Russians, later he is fighting against the US, maybe involved in 9/11 ... but I don`t know. BUT ... he killed people for his ideologie or religion .. whatever, same as US soldiers are doing in the moment in Iraq or Hezbollah in Israel or Israel in Palestina and Lebanon or ....

The problem is simple, killing for an ideologie or for a religion. Killing kids women, men for something which should be greater than the life itselfe? I do not know really something about the Islam, but I`m pretty sure if your god exists and if your god creates the life on this earth, he do not like that someone would destroy what he created. So infact it seems to me that all military actions are against the life itselfe and therefore against the basic idea of life. Name this basic idea god if you want to.

I do not argue against fighting against injustice ... but to fight with war and terror is simply to say, evil and, looking into the past no war really changed injustice, but created new injustice.

I red ... long live Al-Quaeda ... this statement will only push anti islam reservations, will push more violance and will push more death. This statement is only st**id.

Perhaps look into the statements what Mahatma Gandhi said. Think he fought his fight very tough and he showed way`s of living together, living together for Muslims, Hindus, Christians .... and maybe also for such atheists and anarchists like me

Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2007 at 8:43am
Shaykh Osama bin Laden is not Imam Mahdi, and he never claimed to be.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
  Share Topic