IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - salam alaqum  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

salam alaqum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: salam alaqum
    Posted: 08 March 2008 at 6:18pm

As'Salamu Alaikum,

Brother, kindly post your questions at General Section, as its a introductory section. May be we are n't allowed discussions here. Moreover, you shall get the best answers from our other members too. Most of them do not login here.

Can you please make it clear if your doubt is that if Quran is the word  of Allah or not ?

So waiting for you at General Discussion section.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
yemeny View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yemeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 11:28pm
asalam alakum...

plz bear with me, and may allah reward you..

i feel that i should have you know where exactly  iam stuck.

allah stated that the quran is universal, for all people and all time periods. back in the old days people excepted islam because the quran was magnificently  beautiful , accurate and answered all of thier questions, thier wasent enough science back than to aplly the quran with. but now adays thier is, and if the quran is truly the world of allah then thier should be some kind of proof for those who ask for it. for instance its either you believen creation or evolution... now so far they have alot of scientific proof claiming  that  humanity started from evolution, how ever no proof of  creation, you can  only depend  on faith.. and  faith is not reliable ... how can you stop believing and start  knowing

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 6:18pm

As'Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Brother, after reading your post, i felt that your state of faith is very weak. Allah swt, knows the best. You asked of proof, then here is the verse of the Quran.

Allah swt, says in the Quran that : Innad daini inda lahil islam - Truly, the religion with Allah is Islam

And in an other verse Allah swt says, " And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him". These are the verses , in your language - clear cut proof

Brother, try to acquire religious atmosphere. Try to read books  on Islam, Stories of the companions of our Prophet, and infact stories of those who embraced Islam which shall make you realise the worth of being a muslim. And moreover stay active at Islamicity and feel free to ask any question or share your knowledge. You shall then start loving yourselves.

When you try to know whats up in Quran , by reading its tafseer, then you shall realise why is Islam a right religion.

Oh ! i had fogotten to write my formal lines

Welcome to Islamicity

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
yemeny View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yemeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 5:51am
my name is ammar,  i come from Yemen, and i think iam in some series jepordy.... inshallah may any brother or sister who can help  me, helps me.  i have a very series problem and iam seeking a solution to inshallah set me free, and inshallah live a happy life worshiping allah. plz try to understand before you consider me some no life idiot. i dont know how it  happened to me, but one day i just woke up question my religion Islam. i thought about how every religion stresses that its the best religion, like Islam Judaism Hinduism etc.. and how faith has led many astray, and by faith i mean , just blind faith, like fallowing what your parents fallowed no matter what they were. i was very depressed through  out this very intense period of questioning and finding no answer ever since i was about 14. i realized one day that if any religion was the right religion it had to be Islam, but how do i know if thiers any right religion in the first place.. this is where i need help. i need solid, clear cut proof that Islam is truly the right religion. i need some proof because ive grown out of faith since i noticed how faith is a very risky gamble. as of now, every time i go try to make salat or read the quran, thier would be just this little speck of doubt that would deprive me of everything i really ever aprrecaited or loved once in my life. if you or anyone you know who posses the right knowledge to help me, plz help me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic