IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - can some one teach me prayer  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

can some one teach me prayer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lebanese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: can some one teach me prayer
    Posted: 12 June 2005 at 12:30am
assalam alikum it would be wonderful if some one could teach me the right and wrongs of prayer.a link to a website is great or just your teachings thank you
Knowledge01 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knowledge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 12:36am

wa laikum salaam,

I can email you a copy of the prayer sheet I learned from and typed myself personally.  Insha' Allah (if Allah wills) it will be easy for you to understand.  What is your email address.?

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 1:29am

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh,

Here is an very sweet site answering ur question,please take a look at this:

http://www.jannah.com/learn/flashprayer1.html

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 4:25am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

asslamu alaikum br/sister

that is the most beautiful thing i have seen written on this forum, its full of nur.

if you still need advice let me know, insha allah i will do what i can.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
abuabdullah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuabdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 3:06am
assalamualaikum if need a site www.salafipublications.com this site will link you up with others and also all 5 prayer times is on this other site www.islaamwebsite.com i can give you my email [email protected] i hope you come out successful in your prayer because this is the first thing you will be ask about on the day of judgement inshallah and you salat if it is correct your actions will be correct may allah reward you ameen assalamualaikum .
midway View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 10:29am

Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

I observed this thread for the first time today,

How magnificent our Lord, for guiding us on the right way!

With regards to the prayer, I do have something more to say,

However I�d better wait until my Lord gives me the OK!

midway View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 11:10am

Or maybe I just forgot, while busy in play  

Tasneem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tasneem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2005 at 5:37am

Assalam-alaikum Br/Sr Lebanese

AlhamdulIllah, it is a most beautiful request and I hope you are doing well with the assistance you have received from all the brothers and sisters here. Please let us know how you are doing or what progress you have made. If you have any questions please post them and  InshaAllah you will receive help here.

Edited by Tasneem
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic