IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Possesion by Jinn and Exorcism  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Possesion by Jinn and Exorcism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2018 at 3:20am
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

"Every human being born to this earth has been given a companion, namely angel.."

What textual evidence can you give for the above assertion? You supported 'given a jinn' with a hadith, but didn't mention any reference for angel.

You are right, I only answer according to the question first, and if asked about angels, then I will issue another hadiths including from the Quran.

It is not everyone of you except that he has been informed a qarin (the companion) of the Jinn and a qarin of the angel. the companions of the Prophet ask: 'And also for you o..Rasulullah? and Rasulullah replied: 'Yes, for me too, it's just that Allah helped me so that my jinn converted to Islam, and he didn't tell me except for goodness.” (Narrated by: Muslim)

Following with you, night guard angels and day guard angels and they gather at the time of the morning prayer and ashar prayer then those who spend the night with you go up (to the sky), the Lord asks them when in fact He is more aware of their situation: in what condition my servant you leave ?, they answered: we left them when they were in prayer and we came to them when they were in prayer.” (Narrated by: Bukhari and Muslim from Abi Hurairah r.a)

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2018 at 5:57am
barakallah feek asep garut.
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2018 at 3:57pm
Barakallah abuayisha.
LmndLjb View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LmndLjb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2019 at 4:40am
As Salamun alaykum. Have you got rid of your problem brother?
nayyahassan112 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nayyahassan112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2019 at 9:21am
The question here is, if I understand it correctly, is there an Islamic exorcist in the Chicago land area in USA?  I know there are some really good ones in London & England.  But do not know of any one here.  Can anyone shed some light on this?  Possible contacts?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic