IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 7 thunders of the Book of Revelation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

7 thunders of the Book of Revelation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2008 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

haven't forgotten about this thread. I do plan to come back to it :)

Just to keep u updated:

U.S. Headed Toward Bankruptcy, Says Top Budget Committee Republican
Monday, August 04, 2008
By Terence P. Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief

So Daniel said in 8:23 �And in the later (which is now) of there Kingdom, when the transgressors (CRUSADERS) are come to the full, a KING OF FIERCE COUNTENANCE, and understanding dark sentences, shall standup.�

Daniel 8.24 His POWER shall be MIGHTY, but not by his own power (By the Power of U.N.): and he shall "DISTROY WONDERFULLY", and shall PROSPER, and practice, and shall DISTROY the MIGHTY and the HOLY PEOPLE (MUSLIMS).

�and by �PEACE� shall DESTROY MENY�

Daniel 8:25 And through his (FOREIGN) �POLICY� also he shall cause craft to prosper in �HIS LAND� (trough World Trade); and he shall magnify himself in his heart (Rev.18:7�I sit as a Queen, and am no widow, and shall see NO SORROW), and by "PEACE" shall DESTROY MENY He shall also stand up against the Prince of Peace; but he shall be broken without hand.

Who is calling for "PEACE" by the means of WAR? THE CRUSADERS! They fit the profile. 

(Rev.17:11) And the beast�he is the eight�and goeth into PERDITION�V.14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and Lamb shall overcome them�.

"Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the � man of lawlessness� is revealed, the man doomed to destruction" (2 Thess. 2:3 NLT).

tnc
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 8:26am
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

haven't forgotten about this thread. I do plan to come back to it :)

Just to keep u updated:

funny, i've been thinking about this thread recently, and here you are made a post - freaky LOL

I kinda lost my mojo for this topic but I've not abandon it even thou it may seem so.

Smile
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
robin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 9:15am

Seven seals open into the blowing of seven trumpets, then into seven plagues. There are seven lampstands, seven stars, seven thunders, and many other things by sevens, evidently because the number seven here represents completeness, and the book deals with the completion of the sacred secret of God.�Re 10:7;

The Seven Thunders

John�s contemplation of this strong angel is interrupted by the angel himself: "And he [the angel] cried out with a loud voice just as when a lion roars. And when he cried out, the seven thunders uttered their own voices." (Revelation 10:3) Such a powerful shout would catch John�s attention, confirming that Jesus is truly "the Lion that is of the tribe of Judah." (Revelation 5:5) John would also be aware that Jehovah, too, is sometimes said to "roar." Jehovah�s roaring prophetically heralds the regathering of spiritual Israel and the coming of the destructive "day of Jehovah." (Hosea 11:10; Joel 3:14, 16; Amos 1:2; 3:7, 8) Clearly, then, the lionlike cry of this strong angel forebodes similar great events for the sea and the earth. It calls on the seven thunders to speak.

John has previously heard thunders proceeding from the very throne of Jehovah. (Revelation 4:5) Back in David�s day, literal thunder was at times spoken of as "the voice of Jehovah." (Psalm 29:3) When Jehovah audibly proclaimed his purpose to glorify his own name in the days of Jesus� earthly ministry, to many it sounded like thunder. (John 12:28, 29) Therefore, it is reasonable to conclude that the �voices of the seven thunders� are Jehovah�s own expression of his purposes. The fact that there were "seven" thunders suggests the completeness of what John heard.

The Worthy One

Yes, there is someone able to open the scroll! John relates: "But one of the elders says to me: �Stop weeping. Look! The Lion that is of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, has conquered so as to open the scroll and its seven seals.�" (Revelation 5:5) So John, dry those tears! The John class and their loyal companions today have also endured decades of severe trials while waiting patiently for enlightenment. What a comforting reward we now have in understanding the vision, and what a privilege to share in its fulfillment by proclaiming its message to others!

Ah, "the Lion that is of the tribe of Judah"! John is familiar with the prophecy that Jacob, ancestor of the Jewish race, pronounced concerning his fourth son, Judah: "A lion cub Judah is. From the prey, my son, you will certainly go up. He bowed down, he stretched himself out like a lion and, like a lion, who dares rouse him? The scepter will not turn aside from Judah, neither the commander�s staff from between his feet, until Shiloh comes; and to him the obedience of the peoples will belong." (Genesis 49:9, 10) The royal line of God�s people stemmed from Judah. Starting with David, all the kings who ruled in Jerusalem until the Babylonians destroyed that city were Judah�s descendants. But not one of them was the Shiloh prophesied by Jacob. Shiloh means "He Whose [Right] It Is." Prophetically, this name pointed to Jesus, the one to whom the Davidic Kingdom now permanently belongs.�Ezekiel 21:25-27; Luke 1:32, 33; Revelation 19:16.

John quickly recognizes the reference to "the root of David." The promised Messiah is prophetically called both "a twig out of the stump of Jesse [father of King David] . . . a sprout" and "the root of Jesse that will be standing up as a signal for the peoples." (Isaiah 11:1, 10) Jesus was a twig of Jesse, being born into the royal line of David, son of Jesse. Further, as a root of Jesse, he was the One that caused the Davidic dynasty to sprout again, giving it life and sustenance forever.�2 Samuel 7:16.

Jesus preeminently is the one who, as a perfect human, served Jehovah in integrity and under excruciating trials. He supplied the complete answer to Satan�s challenge. (Proverbs 27:11) Thus, he could say as he did on the night before his sacrificial death, "I have conquered the world." (John 16:33) For this reason, Jehovah entrusted the resurrected Jesus with "all authority . . . in heaven and on the earth." He alone of all servants of God is qualified to receive the scroll, with a view to making known its momentous message.�Matthew 28:18.

It is appropriate, indeed, that Jesus should open the scroll. Since 1914 he has been enthroned as King of God�s Messianic Kingdom, and that scroll reveals so much concerning the Kingdom and what it will accomplish. Jesus faithfully bore witness to Kingdom truth while he was here on earth. (John 18:36, 37) He taught his followers to pray for the coming of the Kingdom. (Matthew 6:9, 10) He initiated the preaching of the good news of the Kingdom at the beginning of the Christian era and prophesied the culmination of that preaching work during the time of the end. (Matthew 4:23; Mark 13:10) It is likewise appropriate that one of the 24 elders should reveal to John that Jesus is the one to open the seals. Why? Because these elders sit on thrones and wear crowns, being joint heirs with Christ in his Kingdom.�Romans 8:17; Revelation 4:4.
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2008 at 10:51pm

Robin

All Praises for Allah (S).

Peace to all!

Sorry again, my pc was down so I decided to take a leave for Ramadhan, but as usual, as long it is up and running I always give you guys a spot check!

Robin, I will not answer u on what is God�s name; I was thinking of addressing it from this angle. It is good that u replied to this thread. I will deal with it point by point!

Originally posted by robin robin wrote:

Seven seals open into the blowing of seven trumpets, then into seven plagues. There are seven lampstands, seven stars, seven thunders, and many other things by sevens, evidently because the number seven here represents completeness, and the book deals with the completion of the sacred secret of God.�Re 10:7;

Good try! However, let me take u back to Isaiah so we can start first by hearing some answer from you.

It is mentioned in Isaiah 29:11-12 (NWT) 11 And for YOU men the vision of everything becomes like the words of the book that has been sealed up, which they give to someone knowing the writing, saying: �Read this out loud, please,� and he has to say: �I am unable, for it is sealed up�; 12 and the book must be given to someone that does not know writing, [somebody] saying: �Read this out loud, please,� and he has to say: �I do not know writing at all.�

Isaiah.29:11 And the vision of all is become unto you as a word of a book that is SEALED�And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, read this I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. (Greek: Isaiah.29:12 KJV)

Who fulfilled that prophesy?

Muhammad (S) did:

History of Muhammad (S) from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad%27s_first_revelation

Clip:

Muhammad's wife Aishah, later gave the following narration of that most significant event in the Muhammad's life:

"Forerunners of the Revelation assumed the form of true visions that would strikingly come true all the time. After that, solitude became dear to him and he would go to the cave, Hira, to engage in devotion there for a certain number of nights before returning to his family, and then he would return for provisions for a similar stay. At length, unexpectedly, the Truth (the angel) came to him and said, "Recite." "I cannot recite," he (Muhammad) said.

Muhammad himself described: "Then he took me and squeezed me vehemently and then let me go and repeated the order 'Recite.' 'I cannot recite' said I, and once again he squeezed me and let me till I was exhausted. Then he said, 'Recite.' I said, 'I cannot recite.' He squeezed me for a third time and then let me go and said:

Arabic Text: بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Translation: In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Arabic Text: اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ
Translation: Read: In the name of thy Lord Who createth Quran: 96:1

Arabic Text: خَلَقَ الْإِنسَانَ مِنْ عَلَقٍ
Translation: Createth man from a clot. Quran: 96:2

Arabic Text: اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ
Translation: Read: And thy Lord is the Most Bounteous, Quran: 96:3

Arabic Text: الَّذِي عَلَّمَ بِالْقَلَمِ
Translation: Who teacheth by the pen, Quran: 96:4

Arabic Text: عَلَّمَ الْإِنسَانَ مَا لَمْ يَعْلَمْ
Translation: Teacheth man that which he knew not. Quran: 96:5

It�s all about a �SEAL BOOK�

11 And for YOU men the vision of everything becomes like the words of the book that has been sealed up,

truthnowcome
Nazarene View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazarene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2008 at 4:22pm

my beloved, here is some more thoughts on the book called  " revelation." from the( qumrun scrolls  dates  150 b.c.e. give or take. )

Original Hebrew and Aramaic  Texts Translated and edited by Edmond Bordeaux Szekely

Essene Revelation

Edited by Nazarene - 13 September 2008 at 7:19pm
love for all conquers all
robin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2008 at 4:53am

Robin

Good try! However, let me take u back to Isaiah so we can start first by hearing some answer from you.

It is mentioned in Isaiah 29:11-12 (NWT) 11 And for YOU men the vision of everything becomes like the words of the book that has been sealed up, which they give to someone knowing the writing, saying: �Read this out loud, please,� and he has to say: �I am unable, for it is sealed up�; 12 and the book must be given to someone that does not know writing, [somebody] saying: �Read this out loud, please,� and he has to say: �I do not know writing at all.�

Isaiah.29:11 And the vision of all is become unto you as a word of a book that is SEALED�And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, read this I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. (Greek: Isaiah.29:12 KJV)

Muhammad (S) did:

Context shows you miss the true meaning buy miles:-

Spiritually drunk, these leaders are unable to discern the import of the vision given to Jehovah�s true prophet. Isaiah states: �Upon you men Jehovah has poured a spirit of deep sleep; and he closes your eyes, the prophets, and he has covered even your heads, the visionaries. And for you men the vision of everything becomes like the words of the book that has been sealed up, which they give to someone knowing the writing, saying: �Read this out loud, please,� and he has to say: �I am unable, for it is sealed up�; and the book must be given to someone that does not know writing, somebody saying: �Read this out loud, please,� and he has to say: �I do not know writing at all.���Isaiah 29:10-12.

Judah�s religious leaders profess to be spiritually discreet, but they have left Jehovah. They teach instead their own twisted ideas of right and wrong, justifying their faithless and immoral activities and their leading the people into God�s disfavor. By means of �something wonderful��his �strange deed��Jehovah will call them to account for their hypocrisy. He says: �For the reason that this people have come near with their mouth, and they have glorified me merely with their lips, and they have removed their heart itself far away from me, and their fear toward me becomes men�s commandment that is being taught, therefore here I am, the One that will act wonderfully again with this people, in a wonderful manner and with something wonderful; and the wisdom of their wise men must perish, and the very understanding of their discreet men will conceal itself.� (Isaiah 29:13, 14) Judah�s self-styled wisdom and understanding will perish when Jehovah maneuvers things for her entire apostate religious system to be wiped out by the Babylonian World Power. The same thing happened in the first century after the self-styled wise leaders of the Jews led the nation astray. Something similar will happen in our own day to Christendom.�Matthew 15:8, 9; Romans 11:8.

However, there is salvation for individuals who exercise faith. (Read Isaiah 29:17-24; compare Luke 7:22.) �Deaf ones� will �hear the words of the book,� the message from God�s Word. Yes, this is not a healing of physical deafness. It is a spiritual healing. Isaiah once again points forward to the establishment of the Messianic Kingdom and the restoration of true worship on earth by the Messiah�s rule. This has taken place in our time, and millions of sincere ones are allowing themselves to be corrected by Jehovah and are learning to praise him. What a thrilling fulfillment! Ultimately, the day will come when everyone, every breathing thing, will praise Jehovah and sanctify his holy name.�Psalm 150:6.

What do such �deaf ones� who hear God�s Word today learn? That all Christians, especially those to whom the congregation looks as examples, must scrupulously avoid �going astray because of intoxicating liquor.� (Isaiah 28:7) Further, we must never tire of hearing God�s reminders, which help us to have a spiritual viewpoint of all things. While Christians are properly subject to governmental authorities and look to them to provide certain services, salvation comes, not from the secular world, but from Jehovah God. Also, we must never forget that like the judgment on apostate Jerusalem, God�s judgment on this generation is inescapable. With Jehovah�s help we can continue to proclaim his warning despite opposition, as did Isaiah.�Isaiah 28:14, 22; Matthew 24:34; Romans 13:1-4.

Edited by robin - 12 September 2008 at 4:56am
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2008 at 10:35pm

Robin

Muhammad (S) did:

Context shows you miss the true meaning buy miles:-

Spiritually drunk, these leaders are unable to discern the import of the vision given to Jehovah�s true prophet. Isaiah states: �Upon you men Jehovah has poured a spirit of deep sleep; and he closes your eyes, the prophets, and he has covered even your heads, the visionaries. And for you men the vision of everything becomes like the words of the book that has been sealed up, which they give to someone knowing the writing, saying: �Read this out loud, please,� and he has to say: �I am unable, for it is sealed up�; and the book must be given to someone that does not know writing, somebody saying: �Read this out loud, please,� and he has to say: �I do not know writing at all.���Isaiah 29:10-12.

I didn�t think so my friend! Let�s take another look and see who realy is missing the true meaning.

Who God Almighty poured a spirit of deep sleep on and close their eyes? I have insert brickets:

Isaiah states: For upon YOU (the Jews) men Jehovah has poured a spirit of deep sleep; and he closes YOUR (the Jews) eyes, the prophets (of the jew�s), and he has covered even YOUR heads (the ruler), the visionaries (of the Jew�s). (Isaiah 29:10 NWT)

For the LORD hath poured out upon you (the Jews) the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your (the Jews) eyes: the prophets (of the Jew�s), and your rulers (of the Jew�s), the seers (of the Jew�s). hath he covered.�  (Isaiah 29:10 KJV)

You see! God Almighty has poured a spirit of deep sleep and closed the eyes of the Prophets, the rulers and the seer of the Jew�s - Three categories of people. At that Junction Prophet Hood ended for the Jews.

Same thing he said in Isaiah.28:2 when the �Mighty Strong One� will come: �But they (Jews) also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet� are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; the err in vision, they stumble in judgment. For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean. Whom shall he teach knowledge? And whom shall he make understand doctrine? Them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breast.� Isaiah.28:7-9

Why? You give the answer here:

Judah�s religious leaders profess to be spiritually discreet, but they have left Jehovah. They teach instead their own twisted ideas of right and wrong, justifying their faithless and immoral activities and their leading the people into God�s disfavor. By means of �something wonderful��his �strange deed��Jehovah will call them to account for their hypocrisy. He says: �For the reason that this people have come near with their mouth, and they have glorified me merely with their lips, and they have removed their heart itself far away from me, and their fear toward me becomes men�s commandment that is being taught, therefore here I am, the One that will act wonderfully again with this people, in a wonderful manner and with something wonderful; and the wisdom of their wise men must perish, and the very understanding of their discreet men will conceal itself.� (Isaiah 29:13, 14) Judah�s self-styled wisdom and understanding will perish when Jehovah maneuvers things for her entire apostate religious system to be wiped out by the Babylonian World Power. The same thing happened in the first century after the self-styled wise leaders of the Jews led the nation astray. Something similar will happen in our own day to Christendom.�Matthew 15:8, 9; Romans 11:8.

You didn�t say �how� Jehovah will maneuver things! How God Almighty will do that? By sending the �seal book� to an iliterate Prophet!

Isaiah.29:11 And the vision of all is become unto you as a word of a book that is SEALED. (KJV)and the book must be given to someone that does not know writing, [somebody] saying: �Read this out loud, please,� and he has to say: �I do not know writing at all.� (Isaiah 29:12)

It is mentioned in Qur�an that Muhammad (S) was that  illiterate Messenger and was prophesy in the bible: Those who fallow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they fiend mention in their own (Scriptures), In the Taurat {Torah} and the Injeel (Gospel). (Q.7:157).

And thou (O Muhammad) was not (able) to recite a book before this (book came), nor art thou (able) to transcribe it with thy right hand: in that case indeed, would the talkers of vanity have doubted. (Q.29:48)

When that �seal book� come what will happen: Isaiah 29: 14 �Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.�

What Jesus (S) said? Jesus said unto them (Jews), Did ye never read in the scriptures, the stone which the builders reject the same is become the head of the corner: This is the Lord�s doings, and it is marvelous in our eyes. (Matt.21:42)

And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall broken: but whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. (Matt.21:44)

If you reject Jesus (pbuh) you reject his message, and the stone �represent his message� and it shall bear fruit and be marvelous in our eyes under another nation. Sure, Jesus (pbuh) is not �marvelous in our eyes,� His message does, and whosoever tries to destroy that Message shall not succeed, and where so ever the message goes it will prevail.

Matt.21:43 Therefore say I unto you The kingdom of God shall taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

And that nation is no other than Ishmaelite, Abraham�s (pubh) seeds.

And as for Ishmael�Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and multiply him exceedingly�and I will make a GREAT NATION. (Genesis 17:20 )

Some Quotes from the Qur�an, Allah (S) said:

There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (as they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, �That is from Allah,� But it is not from Allah: it is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it! (Q.3:78)

Ye People of the Book! Why do you mix truth with falsehood, and conceal the truth, while ye have knowledge. (Q.3:71)

Let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel. To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the truth that hath come to thee� (Q.5:47-48)

And whoever contradicts and apposes the Messenger [Muhamed (pbuh)] after the right path has been shown clearly to him. And follows other others than the believers� way, We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in hell � what an evil destination! (N.Q.4:115)

�And say to the People of the Book��Do ye (also) submit yourselves?� If they do, they are in right guidance, but if they turn back, thy duty is to convey the Message; and in Allah�s sight are (all) His servants. (Q.3:20)

truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2008 at 12:40am

Hi Br. Robin, I guess you relaize that what I am saying is Fact! And remenber I said: �I will deal with point by point.� So I will move on.

I break it down a little more: Isaiah 29:11 � And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:�

"And" the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.[/color]

Point (1) Isaiah is having a vision of a "book that is seal"

(2) when that "seal book" is given to some "one who is learned" they would not "understand it."

To understand the Qur�an we have to use the explanation of Muhammad�s (S). It is mentioned in the Qur�an:

Qur�an113.  Had not the Grace of All�h and His Mercy been upon you (O Muhammad ), a party of them would certainly have made a decision to mislead you, but (in fact) they mislead none except their own selves, and no harm can they do to you in the least. All�h has sent down to you the Book (The Qur'�n), and AlHikmah (Isl�mic laws, knowledge of legal and illegal things i.e. the Prophet's Sunnah - legal ways), and taught you that which you knew not. And Ever Great is the Grace of All�h unto you (O Muhammad ).

You see that! Allah (S) has sent down �two things� the "book and wisdom" and He taught Muhammad (S) what he didn�t Knew before.

Commenting on this verse Imaam ash-Shaafi'ee's said: "Allah has mentioned that 'the book' (Al-Kitaab) which is the Quran and he mentioned 'The wisdom' (al- Hikmah) and I have learnt from the people of knowledgr that  'al- hikmah' is the Sunnah of Allah's Messenger (S).........."

Now,  Allah said in Quran16:64 And we have revealed the Book (al-kitaab) unto thee only that thou mayst "explain" unto them that wherein they differ, and (as) a guidance and a mercy for a people who believe.

Exacly as Isaiah prophesy! With out the explanations (The Sunnah) �the one learned� would not understand it.

(3) "AND" the book is given to someone who is not learned.

(4) And he would say: "I am not learned."

The Book of Revelation chapter 10 mentioned the "coming of another �Seal Book� which John did not write."

What completeness you are talking about? The completeness will only happen when that �Seal Book� would have reveal. Let me eaplain:

REVELATION 10

Rev.1-And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven. (V.1)

Point 1: Another Mighty Angel: It is Gabriel (s) the messenger of Allah who brought the message to and from Allah.

Point 2: He had in his hand a "little book open" 2: And he had in his hand a little book open:

Point 3: Seven thunders uttered their voice: something was revealing: 3...And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voice.

Point 4: John was about to write what was revealing: 4-And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, �I was about to write�:

Point 5: and he heard a voice: and I heard a voice from haven saying unto, seal up those things which the seven thunder utters, �and write them not�. (Rev.10:4)  The angel brought the little book and John was order �not to write down the message in that book,� because the time was not right. �So it is not the bible,� because the bible is a �written book� and it (the bible) is telling us about �another little book.�

Which book is that? 

The Worthy One

Yes, there is someone able to open the scroll! John relates: "But one of the elders says to me: �Stop weeping. Look! The Lion that is of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, has conquered so as to open the scroll and its seven seals.�" (Revelation 5:5) So John, dry those tears! The John class and their loyal companions today have also endured decades of severe trials while waiting patiently for enlightenment. What a comforting reward we now have in understanding the vision, and what a privilege to share in its fulfillment by proclaiming its message to others!

You have mistaken that Book for the one that mentioned in Rev.5:1 �� A Book written within and on the back side, sealed with seven seals.� That Book is already written and every time a seal open a certain event takes place. Example:

Rev.6:1-2�when the lamb opened one of the seal�behold a white horse: he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth �conquering,� and to �conquer.�

The advent of Muhammad (pbuh): Habakkuk. 3:16�when he (The Holy one from Mount Paran) cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops.

Rev. 6:7-8  And when he had open the forth seal�a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the forth part of the earth (New world: the west), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

On the other hand the one in Rev.10:2-4, John was about to write and he heard a voice from heaven saying, �Seal up those thing�and write them not.� So when this Book will reveal some one will have to be there to write it down.

7-But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall �begin to sound:� the mystery of God should finish� as he declared to his servants the prophets. (Rev.10:7)

Point 6: In the days when this little book shall revealall the mystery (all the truth) of God will finish (revealed).� The book was never written according to John: �seal up those things�and write them not.�

Point 7: And this is what Jesus (pbuh) said: �I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now�he will guide you into all truth... (John.16:12-13) 

Point 8:  Therefore the Spirit of Truth which is the Comforter would have to bring this little book which contains all the truth. 

Point 9: And in 10:2-4 it says: John was about to write� So when this Book will reveal �some one� will have to be there to write the message down.�

10-And I (John) took the little book out of the angel�s hand, and eat it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. (Rev.10:10)

Point 10: We know that John did not eat the book, he read the book and the truth was sweet but practicing the law was bitter.

11-And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many people, and nations, and tongues, and kings. (Rev.10:11)

Point 11: Why prophesy again? Because he had already went, so he has to go back again to inform them about the coming of the universal book that he did not wrote.

Allah (S) said: �We have not sent thee but as a (universal messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind knew not.�  (Q.34:28)

truthnowcome

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
  Share Topic