IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 7 thunders of the Book of Revelation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

7 thunders of the Book of Revelation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2008 at 1:34am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

It is also true that people consider the book of revelation to be fulfilled in the end time because the calculate from the time of Adam (S) of the bible and the year 6000 end on year 2000 AD, where the Messiah suppose to be coming; but who turn up at the end of 2000 in the year 2001 is a different story that is why you cannot get it right!

When things started to change? September 11 2001!

I'm a bit confused with the bold bit  

p.s: I'll get back to the other issue on saturday.

Christians were looking at the end of the year 2000 for the coming of the Massiah but no one came to them. In the year 2001 september 11 some one else turns up.

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2008 at 1:44am

All Praises are for Allah (S)

I think I�ve finish with bush boy! It�s time to expose these televangelists. Just read what this writer has to say about televangelist Pastor John Hagee:  

Pastor Strange love

Texan John Hagee has a huge following, the ear of the White House, and a theory that an invasion of Iran was foretold in the Book of Esther.

Hagee calls pastors "the spiritual generals of America," an appropriate phrase given his reliance on them to rally their troops behind his message.

Link: Unleavened Bread Ministries, Christian Broadcasting, America's Last Days

Clip:

Seated beside Lapin in the ornately gilded Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) studio was Pastor John Hagee, the author of an incendiary new book purporting to show that the Bible predicts a military confrontation with Iran. By then, Hagee's book, Jerusalem Countdown, had sold nearly 500,000 copies. It had occupied the No. 1 position on the Wal-Mart inspirational best-seller list, showed up on Wal-Mart's list of top 10 best sellers for seven weeks, and made the USA Today top 50 best-seller list for six weeks.

Hagee, who serves as head pastor of the 18,000-member Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Texas, hosts his own television program that is seen twice a day on TBN. He argues that the United States must join Israel in a pre-emptive military strike against Iran to fulfill God's plan for both Israel and the West. Shortly after the release of his book last January, he launched Christians United for Israel (CUFI), a lobbying organization intended, he says, to be a Christian version of the powerful American Israel Public Affairs Committee. With CUFI, which Hagee has said will cause a "political earthquake," the televangelist aims to put the political organizing muscle of the conservative evangelical movement behind his grand plan for a biblically prophesied end-time confrontation with Iran, which will lead to the Rapture, Tribulation, and Second Coming of Christ�

Thanks to the viral marketing made possible by the hundreds of evangelical leaders who have signed on to his new organization, his warmongering has rippled through mega-churches across America for months.

Hagee calls pastors "the spiritual generals of America," an appropriate phrase given his reliance on them to rally their troops behind his message�

But Hagee the businessman -- along with friends like Hinn, Meyer, Parsley, and other TBN televangelists, including the network's top executives, Paul and Jan Crouch -- has come under fire for excessive compensation derived from his nonprofit ministries. According to his organization's tax returns, Hagee has earned more than $1 million annually since 1999 in salary and deferred compensation from his nonprofit Global Evangelism Television and Cornerstone Church. In 2004, the San Antonio News Express reported that he was the highest-paid nonprofit executive in that city; his pay was nearly twice that of the next best-paid executive.

For Hagee's new project, his influence in washington is probably less important than his influence over his audience. With the clout of his listeners, he can serve Bush administration hawks by firing up grass-roots support for a military strike against Iran. TBN has provided several opportunities for Hagee to promote his book on Praise the Lord, several installments of his own program, and a two-day appearance on Benny Hinn's show. Through the marketing efforts of Strang Communications, which placed national radio advertising spots for Jerusalem Countdown on The Sean Hannity Show, The O'Reilly Factor, and Janet Parshall's America, Hagee brought his Armageddon message to a wider conservative audience. His end-times theology is nothing new; countless numbers of self-proclaimed prophets of the end of the world have demanded attention since the beginning of time. The difference now is that TBN's relentless fund raising -- along with advances in digital and satellite broadcasting technology -- has permitted worldwide dissemination of his ominous predictions. Through TBN, other religious and conservative media, and the growing mega-churches, Hagee has turned his Bible-thumping not only into a multi-million dollar business, but into a pro-war movement as well�

While pundits and politicians in Washington debate the merits of confrontation with Tehran, Hagee and other evangelical leaders plan to activate hundreds of congregations across the country -- many of which boast tens of thousands of members -- to flood congressional inboxes with e-mails at the touch of a button. The message from the heartland, beyond the ken of elites who cannot quite imagine such a decision, will be to strike Iran before it is too late�

When addressing audiences receptive to Scriptural prophecy, however, Hagee welcomes the coming confrontation. He argues that a strike against Iran will cause Arab nations to unite under Russia's leadership, as outlined in chapters 38 and 39 of the Book of Ezekiel, leading to an "inferno [that] will explode across the Middle East, plunging the world toward Armageddon." During his appearance on Hinn's program at the end of last March, for example, the host enthused, "We are living in the last days. These are the most exciting days in church history," but then went on to add, "We are facing now [the] most dangerous moment for America." At one point, Hinn clapped his hands in delight and shouted, "Yes! Glory!" and then urged his viewers to donate money faster because he is running out of time to preach the gospel.

The rhetoric in Hagee's book, and his discussion of it in Christian media outlets, is absolutist. He speaks not only of good against evil, believer against nonbeliever, Judeo-Christian civilization against Islamic civilization, but of an American-Israeli alliance against the rest of the world. He plays on conservative disdain for anything European, while promoting the Bush unilateralist mentality that has had catastrophic results in Iraq

In Hagee's telling, Israel has no choice but to strike at Iran's nuclear facilities, with or without America's help. The strike will provoke Russia -- which wants Persian Gulf oil -- to lead an army of Arab nations against Israel. Then God will wipe out all but one-sixth of the Russian-led army, as the world watches "with shock and awe," he says, lending either a divine quality to the Bush administration phrase or a Bush-like quality to God's wrath�

But Hagee doesn't stop there. He adds that Ezekiel predicts fire upon those who "live in security in the coastlands." From this sentence he concludes that there will be judgment upon all who stood by while the Russian-led force invaded Israel, and issues a stark warning to the United States to intervene: "Could it be that America, who refuses to defend Israel from the Russian invasion, will experience nuclear warfare on our east and west coasts?" He says yes, citing Genesis 12:3, in which God said to Israel: "I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you."

To fill the power vacuum left by God's decimation of the Russian army, the Antichrist -- identified by Hagee as the head of the European Union -- will rule "a one-world government, a one-world currency and a one-world religion" for three and a half years. (He adds that "one need only be a casual observer of current events to see that all three of these things are coming into reality.") The "demonic world leader" will then be confronted by a false prophet, identified by Hagee as China, at Armageddon, the Mount of Megiddo in Israel. As they prepare for the final battle, Jesus will return on a white horse and cast both villains -- and presumably any nonbelievers -- into a "lake of fire burning with brimstone," thus marking the beginning of his millennial reign.

Now that's entertainment.

Sarah Posner, author of God's Profits: Faith, Fraud, and the Republican Crusade for Values Voters, has covered the religious right for the Prospect, The Nation, The Washington Spectator, AlterNet, and other publications.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the writer correctly described his message as �entertainment�, I would just like to address they prophesy that he mentioned in the book of Ezekiel 38 and 39; It�s all has to do with Gog and Magog.

�He argues that a strike against Iran will cause Arab nations to unite under Russia's leadership, as outlined in chapters 38 and 39 of the Book of Ezekiel, leading to an �inferno [that] will explode across the Middle East, plunging the world toward Armageddon.�"

Gog and Magog will come to power at the end of the 7000 yrs, not at the beginning of the year 6000!

tnc

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2008 at 1:53am

It is also true that people consider the book of revelation to be fulfilled in the end time because the calculate from the time of Adam (S) of the bible and the year 6000 end on year 2000 AD, where the Messiah suppose to be coming; but who turn up at the end of 2000 in the year 2001 is a different story that is why you cannot get it right!

When things started to change? September 11 2001!

I'm a bit confused with the bold bit  

p.s: I'll get back to the other issue on saturday.

Christians were looking at the end of the year 2000 for the coming of the Massiah but no one came to them. In the year 2001 september 11 some one else turns up. 

People seem to pick the beginning, but there is a period of time before the 7000th year ends Wink 

Someone else turns up, any ideas who ?

Edited by Angel - 14 April 2008 at 2:09am
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2008 at 1:54am

It's all  here:

Gog and Magog will come to power at the end of the 7000 yrs, not at the beginning of the year 6000!

The fall of MODERN DAY BABYLON first:

Rev.19:19-21 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Revelation 18

1And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

7How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

8Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

21And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

After the fall of Modern Day Babylon, then 1000 yrs. after then Gog and Magog will rise.

It�s all in Revelation 20:

1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

truthnowcome

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2008 at 2:06am

�He argues that a strike against Iran will cause Arab nations to unite under Russia's leadership, as outlined in chapters 38 and 39 of the Book of Ezekiel, leading to an �inferno [that] will explode across the Middle East, plunging the world toward Armageddon.�"

The day that anybody proclaims that any good is about to happen, that will be a miracle!!!!!! IT's ALL very doomsdayie, not one account have I come across that is positive Tongue 

Quote To fill the power vacuum left by God's decimation of the Russian army, the Antichrist -- identified by Hagee as the head of the European Union -- will rule "a one-world government, a one-world currency and a one-world religion" for three and a half years. (He adds that "one need only be a casual observer of current events to see that all three of these things are coming into reality.") The "demonic world leader" will then be confronted by a false prophet, identified by Hagee as China, at Armageddon, the Mount of Megiddo in Israel. As they prepare for the final battle, Jesus will return on a white horse and cast both villains -- and presumably any nonbelievers -- into a "lake of fire burning with brimstone," thus marking the beginning of his millennial reign.

Now that's entertainment.

From a prediction from someone I came across believes we are in the final 3 and half year, so what is mentioned should be happening now, but there is no one world gov't or religion or currency and it won't happen either. This person also believes that by the end of it 6 billion people will have persihed, well I don't see that happening not unless a big asteriod hits the planets.

I will continue with the 7 thunders & 7 seals shortly, need to regather my thoughts and notes.
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2008 at 2:12am
I probably know but have forgotten, Modern Babylon, Is that suppose to be Iraq/Iran or some other place.
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2008 at 8:01am

I probably know but have forgotten, Modern Babylon, Is that suppose to be Iraq/Iran or some other place.

I decided to open this thread once more at the countdown. 

Indeed Iraq was name Babylon but the scripture describe it (Babylon) as �Mystery� Babylon:

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.�(Rev.17:5)

What this �mystery� is all about? Verse 7-9 gives the answer:

And the angel said: �And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountain, on which the woman� (false church that great city) sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; but when he cometh, he must continue a short space.� (Rev.17:9-10)

The seven head are seven Great City, five has fallen and one exist (the Pagan Empire) at the time when this prophesy was revealed and the other is yet to come (Modern day Pagan Empire). Allah revealed to Muhamed (pubh) Q.30:2-4.

The Romans have been defeated. In the nearest land Syria Iraq Jordan, and Palestine), and they, after their defeat, will be victorious. Within three to nine years. The decision of the matter, before and after (these event) is only with Allah, (before the defeat of the Romans by the Persians, and after the defeat of the Persians by the Romans). And on that day, the believers (Muslim) will rejoice (at the victory given by Allah to the Romans against the Persian). (N.Q.30:2-4)

The Pagans wage war against the Roman Christian (people of the Book) and defeated them. Then the Roman Christian (the people of the Book) under Heracles defeated the Persian Empire in March 628. After which the Romans reject the Message of the Qur�an, then Allah remove them from the light and place them into darkness, and then there were consume by Islam in 638 (Rapid expansion of Islam). Islam took Heracles by surprise: Survival, 565�717.

After the Romans were defeated by the Muslims, there emerges a �new� Christianity: Pope Gregory the Great (590-604), he converted the Anglo-Saxon invaders of Great Britain to his new form of Christianity (Pagan Christianity) which later known as the Crusaders  [the seventh king (Empire)] then evolve in the west as the eight king (Modern day Pagan�s Empire) and he will go into eternal damnation. Rev.17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Rev. 6:7-8  And when he had open the forth seal�a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the �forth part� of the earth (New world: the west ), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Rev.17:11)

"Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the � man of lawlessness� is revealed, the man doomed to destruction" (2 Thess. 2:3 NLT).

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. ( 2 Thess2:4 KJV)

His Temple is Camp David! His Military seat:

New form of Colonization, make no mistake, the IMF is also a form of Colonization. The Devil moves into the Country and help the opposition to destabilize the country and run down the economy, then move in with IMF to COLONIZE from the out side (Modern Colonization).

DO NOT ALLOWE THE DEVIL TO TAKE HIS SEAT!!!!!!!!!!

US issues threat to Iraq's $50bn foreign reserves in military deal - Middle East, World - The Independent

Special Report: A Phila. law firm wages an epic legal battle to win billions from Saudi Arabia.

Abu Hurayrah said: �The Prophet (S) said: �Woe to the Arabs from the great evil which is nearly approaching them: it will be like paches of dark night, A man will wake up as a believer, and be a kafir (unbilever) by   nightfall. People will sell their religion for a small amount of worldly good. The one who is cling to his religion on that day will be as one who is grasping an ember � thorns.(Ahamad, Musnad, 2/390)

Abu Hurayrah said, �I heard the Prophet (S) saying to Thawban, �O Thawban, what will you do when the nations call one another to invade you as people call one another to come and eat from my bowl?� Thewban said, �May my father and mother be sacrifices for you, O Messenger of Allah! Is it because we are so few? The Prophet (S) said, �No, that day you (Muslim) will be many, but Allah will put weakness (whan) in your hearts.�  The people asked, �What is that weakness, O Messenger of Allah?� He said, �It is love for this world and dislike of fighting.�� (Ahamad, Musnad, 2/359)

The Dajjal (Anti Christ: the false teaching of Christ, false Church) has taken your place among your off spring (Iraq) so they will throw whatever is in their hand and go forward, sending TEN HORSEMEN as a scouting party. The Prophet (pubh) said: �I know their names, and the names of their father and the colour of their horses. They will be the BEST horsemen on the FACE of the EARTH on that day.� (Ahmad, Musnad, 1/384, 38; Muslim, Kitab al Fitan, 8/177,178)

The Prophet (pbuh) said: ��the jihad is everlasting from the time that Allah sent me to the time when the LAST PART OF MY UMMAH fight the Dajjal. The oppression of a TYRANT (SADDAM HUSSAIN) cannot destroy it nor the justice of the righteous leader�� [Abu Dawood (no. 2532)]

Anas ibn Malik said, �The Prophet (S) said,    �The time of the Dajjal will be years of CONFUSION. People will believe a LIAR, and DISTRUST  one who is TRUSTWORTHY, and TRUST the one who is TRENCHEROUS; and the RUWAYBIDA will  have a say.� Someone ask, �Who are the RUWAYBIDA?� He said, �Those who rebel against Allah and will have a say in GENERAL AFFAIRS.�� (Ahamad, Musnad, 3-220.)

�YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT HIS DEED�.

The Prophet (S)  said:  ��Someone will cry, �O Muslims! The Dajjal is in your country, with your families�, and the people will leave the wealth. Anyone who takes notice will regret it and anyone who ignores it will regret it. The will ask, �Who shouted� but they will not know who he is. They will say, �Send a vanguard to Ilya. If the Dajjal has appeared, YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT HIS DEED.� So the will go and see, and if they see that every thing is normal, they will say, �No-one would give a shout like that for no reason, so let us go together and to Ilya.� If we find the Dajjal there we will fight him together, until Allah decides between us and him. If we do not find the Dajjal, we will go back to our country and families. (Al-Haythami, Majma al-Fitan, 8-176)

Abd Allah said, ��The Prophet (S) said, �We are a people of a Household for whom Allah has chosen the Hereafter rather than this world. The people of my Household (Ahl al-bayt) will suffer a great deal after my death, and will be persecuted until a people carrying black banner will come out of the EAST (AFGANISTAN). They will instruct the people to do good, but the people will refuse; they will fight until they are VICTORIOUS, and the people do as they ask, but they will not accept it from them until they hand over power to A MAN FROM MY HOUSEHOLD. Then the earth will filled with fairness, just as it had been filled with injustice. If any of you live to see this, you should GO TO HIM EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO CRAWLED ACROSS ICE.�� (Ibn Majah, ibid., Hadith 4082)

Thawban said, �The Prophet {S} said, �Three men will be killed at the place where your tresure (oil) is. Each  of them will be the son of a Khalifah, and non of them will get hold of the treasure (oil). Then the black banners will come out of the EAST (AFGANISTAN), and they will slaughter you in a way which has never been seen before.� Then he said something which I can�t remember; then, �If you see him, GO AND GIVE YOUR ALLEGIANCE, even if you have to crawl over ice, because he is the KALIFAH of Allah, The Mahdi.�� (Ibn Majah, op. cit., (Hadith 3088)

Is there any one from the EAST (AFGANISTAN) who is calling for ONE Caliphate? I remember the General said: �If you destroy their economy you destroy their military He is waging an economic war while the Devil is waging a Military war� I also remember they said: �they will bleed them to death� The True Cost Of War

Is this true: 
Bin Laden Transcript Outlines Plan to Bankrupt U.S. Through War ?

tnc

Edited by truthnowcome - 09 August 2008 at 9:44pm
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2008 at 12:27am
haven't forgotten about this thread. I do plan to come back to it :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic