IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 7 thunders of the Book of Revelation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

7 thunders of the Book of Revelation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2008 at 2:49am

The seven seals:

It is mentioned in the bible book of Rev.5:1 �A Book written within and on the back side, sealed with seven seals.

Do not mistake the Book that mentioned in Rev.10:1-3 �And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven� And he had in his hand a little book open...� for the Book that mentioned in Rev.5:1

The one that mentioned in Rev.10:2, in verse 4 it is mentioned: �And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I (John)  was about to write: and I heard a voice from haven saying unto, seal up those things which the seven thunder utters, and write them not. (Rev.10:4)

The angel brought the little book and John was order not to write down the message in that book because the time was not right. So it is not the bible because the bible is a written book and it (the bible) is telling us about another book and also when John was about to write he heard a voice from heaven saying, �Seal up those thing�and write them not.� It would mean, when this Book will reveal, some one will have to be there to write it down. However! It is not the Book that mentioned in Rev.5:1, because that book is already written and every time a seal is open a certain event takes place.

Example:

Rev.6:1-2�when the lamb opened one of the seal�behold a white horse: he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

The advent of Muhamed (pbuh):  Habk. 3:16�when he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops. 

Rev. 6:7-8 And when he had open the forth seal�a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the forth part of the earth (New world: the west ), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

These two seals depict the History of Muhamed (pbuh) and the eight King [Rev.17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even He is the eight (Modern day Babylon), and of the seven, and goeth into perdition]

Rev.6:9-15 And when he open the �fifth seal� I saw under the alter the souls of them that slain for the word of God (The Qur�an), and for the testimony which the held:

Rev.6:10 And they (in Guantanama bay and Abu Garib, est.)  cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord (O Allah) holy and true, does thou judge and avenge our blood on them (the Crusaders) that dwell on the earth?

Rev.6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them (the promise of heavem); that they should rest yet for a little season (which is now) until there fellow servants also and there brethren, that should be killed (by the Crusaders) as they were, should fulfilled.

Rev.6:12 And I beheld when he open the six seal, and lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood (this is an eclipse);

Rev.6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind (meteorite shower).

Rev.6:15�hid themselves in den and in the rock of mountain (concrete buildings and bomb shelters).

The rest of verses explained it self. The ones that will save are who have the �Seal� in the forehead by prostrations, some Jews and all people and nations who come out of great tribulation that we are in and still happening.

Rev.7:3-14 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Not the fake Jew: in Rev.2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the �blasphemy� of them �which say they are Jews�, and are not, but are the �synagogue (Church) of Satan. - Rev3:9 Behold, I will make them of the �synagogue of Satan,� which say they are Jews, and are not, �but do lie;� behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Link: Who are those fake Jews (Rev.2:9, 3:9)?

9After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

13And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Not crucifixion, is who fought with the LambThose are they which came out of great tribulation,

The trumpet: Rev.9:11 depict Apollion and that is the sounding of the fifth trumpet. How many war fought after that? All these are events that written down to happen in the book in Rev.5:1. We are now with the eight king. Rev.17:11  And the beast that was, and is not, even He is the eight (Modern day Babylon), and of the seven, and goeth into perdition (Eternal damnation).

Br. Zainool Husain

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2008 at 12:28am

Hi Zainool

Sorry for taking much longer, I have read all of your stuff and read Revelations in my bible and some other readings about the seven seals and seven thunders.

I will be back on saturday to post some points.  

I've noticed you have a zeal for this

Edited by Angel
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 10:01pm

back :)

The issue of the next comforter after Jesus, I may get back to it later, although you seem to make a good case of it. I just want to concentrate on Revelations and the seven seals and seven thunders for the time being.

I just want to ask first, when do you think the prophesies of Revelations is to be revealed?

have to get back later. work turned out to be busier than usual

truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2008 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

Peace to all!

Angel, are you there? I didn�t see you reply to me. However, I will proceed with the explanation of Revelation 10. But first, we have to look at what the Christian�s Scholar has to say.

Click on this link: How can I understand the Book of Revelation?

This is a clip: A simple outline for the Book of Revelation is found in Revelation 1:19. In the first chapter, the risen and exalted Christ is speaking to John. Christ tells John to "Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later." The things John had already seen are recorded in chapter 1. The "things which are" (that were present in John's day) are recorded in chapters 2-3 (the letters to the churches). The �things that will take place" (future things) are recorded in chapters 4-22.

The �things that will take place" (future things) are recorded in chapters 4-22.

Peace unto you Angel!

The Bible did not give a time period. However, the above is what the Christian's Scholar explained. Also in Revelation it is mentioned:

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must "shortly come to pass"; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John :" Rev.1 :1 

No time was given.

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2008 at 9:51pm

Hi  , sorry for the long delay but it seems this might be a weekly conversation have much more hours at work.

Peace to all!

Angel, are you there? I didn�t see you reply to me. However, I will proceed with the explanation of Revelation 10. But first, we have to look at what the Christian�s Scholar has to say.

Click on this link: How can I understand the Book of Revelation?

This is a clip: A simple outline for the Book of Revelation is found in Revelation 1:19. In the first chapter, the risen and exalted Christ is speaking to John. Christ tells John to "Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later." The things John had already seen are recorded in chapter 1. The "things which are" (that were present in John's day) are recorded in chapters 2-3 (the letters to the churches). The �things that will take place" (future things) are recorded in chapters 4-22.

The �things that will take place" (future things) are recorded in chapters 4-22.

Peace unto you Angel!

The Bible did not give a time period. However, the above is what the Christian's Scholar explained. Also in Revelation it is mentioned:

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must "shortly come to pass"; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John :" Rev.1 :1 

No time was given.

Actually there is a time. many people know that revelations is the last of the bible scriptures and is considered to be the end of times. And of course Jesus' second coming. The following is what I have gathered from looking into other areas & comparing this end chapter of the bible. Some people believe this is the end of times like the end of the world but that is not exactly true. What is, or suppose to be is the changing of one time to another, this time we are in is a privatol moment where many changes are going one, and I'm not talking about climate change even though things are changing there too. It's more about us and how we do things, what we believe in and how to live,  and its seems to me we are in a crunch time. Many people have heard about the mayan calendar and the year 2012 and think that the world will end, but those who have not studied the calendar don't understand what that means, it is a very complex calendar, this is how the mayans calculated time. It's in a cycle with a begining and end, its continous like a wheel on a bike, its not a continus line like the gregorian calender we have to calulated time. The bible is different in this respect also, it is only a 7000 year time line, with the begining being with Adam and Eve/Gensis & the end with Revelations with Jesus' second coming, all this is in a 7000 time period and this is suppose to denote the time of mankind (Humanity has been around long before Adam and Eve not what's in the bible, so I myself don't agree with the bible). Revelations is being revealed now, we are according to the time frame of the bible is we in this 7000 year period, supposedly the end of time but I think this is misunderstood by believers. From what I am gathering, Jesus' return marks a new era for mankind where its suppose to be that people will do as according to God's will and not go off on their own will............aahhhhhhhhhh I've run out of time I have to leave it there, hopefully I can get back to it on monday if possible.  

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2008 at 7:48pm

Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Actually there is a time. many people know that revelations is the last of the bible scriptures and is considered to be the end of times. And of course Jesus' second coming. The following is what I have gathered from looking into other areas & comparing this end chapter of the bible. Some people believe this is the end of times like the end of the world but that is not exactly true. What is, or suppose to be is the changing of one time to another, this time we are in is a privatol moment where many changes are going one, and I'm not talking about climate change even though things are changing there too. It's more about us and how we do things, what we believe in and how to live,  and its seems to me we are in a crunch time. Many people have heard about the mayan calendar and the year 2012 and think that the world will end, but those who have not studied the calendar don't understand what that means, it is a very complex calendar, this is how the mayans calculated time. It's in a cycle with a begining and end, its continous like a wheel on a bike, its not a continus line like the gregorian calender we have to calulated time. The bible is different in this respect also, it is only a 7000 year time line, with the begining being with Adam and Eve/Gensis & the end with Revelations with Jesus' second coming, all this is in a 7000 time period and this is suppose to denote the time of mankind (Humanity has been around long before Adam and Eve not what's in the bible, so I myself don't agree with the bible). Revelations is being revealed now, we are according to the time frame of the bible is we in this 7000 year period, supposedly the end of time but I think this is misunderstood by believers. From what I am gathering, Jesus' return marks a new era for mankind where its suppose to be that people will do as according to God's will and not go off on their own will. 

You are right, it is not the end of the world; it is the beginning of the end of all evil.

It is also true that people consider the book of revelation to be fulfilled in the end time because the calculate from the time of Adam (S) of the bible and the year 6000 end on year 2000 AD, where the Messiah suppose to be coming; but who turn up at the end of 2000 in the year 2001 is a different story that is why you cannot get it right!

When things started to change? September 11 2001!

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2008 at 7:52pm

This is an old article of mine which I have post here some time back. It is only my opinion and it has nothing to do with the Scholar of Islam�.

OVER IT ARE NINETEEN

It is mentioned in Qur�an: And We have fixed their number (19) only as a trial for the Disbelievers. (N.Q.74:30)

Leave Me alone (to deal) with whom I created lonely (without any wealth or children, etc., A l-Walid bin Al-Mughriah Al-Makhzumi). (N.Q.74:11)

Yusuf Ali (early) commentary 5790:- The commentator understood the reference to be to Walid ibin Al-Mughriah, who was a wealthy Subarite, Pagan to the core, and an inveterate enemy to the Holly Prophet (pbuh). He and Abu Jall did all they could, from the beginning of the preaching of Islam, to abuse and persecute the Preacher, to run down his doctrine, and to injure those who believe in it. But the meaning for us is much wider.

The Pagans as a hold was trying to destroy Islam and the People of the Book. (See  Q.30:2-4)

Allah has described them: To whom I granted resources in abundance, and sons to be by his side! - To whom I made (Life) smooth and comfortable! Yet is he greedy- That I should add (yet more) - By no means! For to Our Signs he has been refractory! Soon will I visit him with a mount of calamities! For he thought and he plotted- And woe to him! How he plotted! - Yea, Woe to him; how he plotted! - Then he looked round; then he frowned and he scowled; then said he: �This is nothing but magic, derived from of old;� Soon will I cast him into Hell-Fire! And what will explain to thee what Hell-Fire is?  (Q.74:12-27)

Allah said: �what will explain to thee what Hell-Fire is?� and He give the answer �Soon will I visit him with a mount of calamities.� (V.17), and He place two woe upon them: the first is fall of the Pagans Empire (See Q.30:2-4) and the second is the rise and fall of the Pagans Empire, only this time the will be carrying the Scriptures of the People of the Book (Modern Day Pagan Empire).

�We have fixed their number (19) only as a trial for the disbelievers- in order that the People of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) may arrive at certainty� (N.Q.74:31)

Naught doth it permit to endure, and naught doth it leave alone! - darkening and changing the colour of man! (Q.74�28-29)

Yusuf Ali com. 5792: �the brightness of his very manhood is darkened and extinguished by sin.

THE FALL OF MODERN DAY PAGAN EMPIRE

For he thought and plotted�Yea, woe to him how he plotted. (V.18-20)

Over it are nineteen (angels as guardians and keepers of Hell). (Q.74:30)

And We have set none but angels as guardians of the Fire. And We have fixed their number (19) only as a trials for the disbelievers, in order that the People of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) may arrive at certainty [That this Qur�an is the truth as it agrees with their Books regarding the number (19) which is written in the Taurat (Torah) and Injil (Gospel)] � (N.Q.74:30)

INJIL

REVELATION 19

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife (the church) hath made herself ready. (Rev. 19:7)

And to her (the church) was granted that she (the church) should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of the saint. (V.8)

And he said unto me, Write, Bless are THEY which are called unto the marriage SUPPER of the Lamb. And he said unto me, These are the true saying of God. (V.9)

And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the FOWLS that flies in the midst of heaven come and gather yourself together unto the SUPPER of the Great God; that you may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. (Rev.1917-18)

We have the saint and the fowls that fly in midst (Air) of heaven, they are called unto the marriage SUPPER to eat of those people. Which fowls or bird that flies in midst (Air) heaven can eat those people, feather bird or iron bird?

He [Jesus (pbuh)] cometh with cloud; and every eye shall see him (from the media). (Rev.1:7)

He will strike from the cloud, midst air (heaven) with the army which is in heaven.

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses [fowls that fly in midst heaven (iron bird)], clothed in fine linen, white and clean. (Rev.19:14)

Does it ring a bell? Nineteen (19) in the Scripture, nineteen (19) angels and nineteen (19) terrorist coming from the cloud.  

But verily over you (are appointed angels) to protect you. (Q.82:10)

For him (each person), there are angles in succession, before him and behind him. The guard him by command of Allah� (Q.13:11)

Battle of Badr: Allah sent an invisible army of angels to help the Muslims.

And We have fixed there number (19) only as a trial for the Disbelievers, in order that the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christian) may arrive at certainty [That this Qur�an is the truth as it agree with their Book regarding the number (19) which is written in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injil (Gospel)] and  that the believers may increase in Faith (as the Qur�an is the truth), and no doubt may be left for the people of the Scripture and the believers, and that those in whose heart is a disease (of hypocrisy) and the disbelievers may say: �What Allah intend by this (curious) example?� Thus Allah leads astray whom He wills and guide whom He wills. And none can know the host of your Lord but He. And this (Hell) is nothing else than a (warning) reminder to mankind. (N.Q.74:31)  

Verily, it is but one of the greatest (signs). A warning to mankind � To any of you that choose to go forward (by working righteous deed), or to remain behind (by committing sins). Q.74:35-37

No misfortune can happen on earth or in your own soul but is in a book before We bring It into Existence. Verily, that is easy for Allah. (Q.57:22)

And I saw heaven open, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called faithful true.  And in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his heave were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. (Rev.19:11-12)

He will be support by many kings and only he knew how to destroy the BEAST.

And the he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. (V.13)

He will wage war for the Word of God.

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. (V.14)

These are the nineteen angels that guided the believers.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smith the nation: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. (V.15)

He shall used war of words to motivate the believers and treadeth the Government that used pubs, and disco to promote alcohol, prostitution and all evil �THE MOTHER OF HERLOTS�. See explanation of Rev.17 and 13

When comes the help of Allah, and victory, and thou does see the people enter Allah�s religion in crowds, celebrate thy praises of thy Lord, and pray for His forgiveness: For He is oft-returning (in grace and mercy). (Q.110:1-3)

ï¿½Abd Allah ibn Mas�ud said: �The Prophet (pbuh) said, �Islam begin as something strange, and it will revert to being strange as it was in The Beginning, so good tidings for the strangers.� Someone ask, �Who are the strangers?� He said, �The ones who break away from their people (literally, �tribes�) for the sake of Islam.�� This Hadith was narrated by Ibn Majah on the authority of Anas and Abu Hurayrah. [Muslim, Kitab al-Iman, 1/90; Ibn Majah, Kitab al-Fitan(hadith 3988), 2/1320.]

Does the word �The Beginners� ring a bell?  Coincident! When the Crusaders strike Afghanistan , they cod name was �Operation ANACONDA;� Coincident!                                      

Muhamed (pbuh) said: �My Ummah will split into seventy-three sect, all of them in the fire except one.� It was said, �Who are they O messenger of Allah?� He said, �That which I and my Companions are upon.� [Saheeh: Abu Daawood (2/503-504) and Al-Hakim (1/128); Marfoo form: Ahmad from Anas and Ibn Majah (2/1322); And others from Abu Hurairah� radiallaahu anhu � from the Prophet(pbuh).]

And the woman (false church)�is that Great City, which reigneth over the kings of the earth. (Rev.17:18)

These (ten kings) have one mind (believe) and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall over come them: for he is Lord of Lord, and king of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen and faithful. (Rev.17:13-14)

Lord of Lords is used metaphorically to indicate power. For example, Paul referred to the devil a �god� in 2nd Corinthians 4:4 �in their case the �god� of this world had blind the minds of the unbelievers��

And Lord said unto Moses, see I made thee a �god� to Pharaoh; and Aaron thy brother shall be thy Prophet. (Exodus 7:1)

The Lamb would not win the war, he shall overcome them.

For God hath put in their heart to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. (Rev.17:17).

The Dajjal (Anti Christ: the false teaching of Christ, false Church) has taken your place among your off spring (Iraq) so they will throw whatever is in their hand and go forward, sending TEN HORSEMEN as a scouting party. The Prophet (pubh) said: �I know their names, and the names of their father and the colour of their horses. They will be the BEST horsemen on the FACE of the EARTH on that day.� (Ahmad, Musnad, 1/384, 38; Muslim, Kitab al Fitan, 8/177,178)

And the ten horns (ten kings from the east) which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore (false church that great city), and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire, (Rev.17:16)

Rev.19:19-21 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Daniel 2:44 and in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a KINGDOM, WHICH SHALL NEVER DESTROY: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but BREAK IN PIECES and CONSUME ALL THESE KINGDOM, AND IT SHALL STAND FOR EVER.

Isaiah 29: 12-14 (WHEN THE UNLETTRED PROPHET COMES)�for the WISDOM OF THE WISE MAN SHALL PERISH�

Daniel 7:28 HITHERTO IS THE END OF THE MATTER�

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22026744/

Br. Zainool Husain

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 3:11am

It is also true that people consider the book of revelation to be fulfilled in the end time because the calculate from the time of Adam (S) of the bible and the year 6000 end on year 2000 AD, where the Messiah suppose to be coming; but who turn up at the end of 2000 in the year 2001 is a different story that is why you cannot get it right!

When things started to change? September 11 2001!

I'm a bit confused with the bold bit  

p.s: I'll get back to the other issue on saturday.

Edited by Angel
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic