IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 7 thunders of the Book of Revelation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

7 thunders of the Book of Revelation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2009 at 1:46am

Up date:

REVELATION 12

Revlation12:1-2 says: �And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; A WOMAN clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: And she being with child, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.�

According to some Christian�s Scholars the �woman� represents the church and some says the �woman� represents the Jewish nation and the male child is Jesus (S).  In truth�it represents the �church� and not the �Jewish nation!� The Man child who was to rule all nations, he is the universal Prophet who brought the universal book which I have explained in Rev.10 and 14:6-7. After he brought the universal Book he died and caught up unto God and to his throne. It is not Jesus (S) as the Christian�s Scholars promoting. On the contrary when Jesus (S) comes, Rev.19:19-20 says: �the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered to make war against him�and his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet �these both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.�  Not caught up unto God!  

The saints that mentioned in Revelation 19:7-8 are the believers and they came from �her and she� which is referring to the �church� when the church is well establish for the coming of the Messiah: �Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of the saint.� Rev.19:7-8

The church was divided in to two groups or branches: Rev.12:14 �And to the woman were given two wings.  And Rev.11:4-5 These are the two olive trees, and two candlestick standing before the God of the earth. 5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth (used the word of God), and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Candlesticks represent churches: Rev. 1:20�the seven CANDLESTICKS which thou sawest ARE SEVEN CHURCHES.

Also, woman represented a great city: �And the woman which thou saws is that great city�� (Rev.17:18)

The Church here is �Islam� and the �two wings or the two olive trees and two candlestick� is the two branches from the same church�the two large groups of Muslims: �Abu Hurayrah said, �The Prophet (S) said, �The Hour will not come until the following events have come to pass: two large groups will fight one another, and there will be many casualties; they will both be following the same religious teaching� Knowledge will disappear, earthquake will increase, time will pass quickly, affliction will appear, and Harj (i.e. killing) will increase. Wealth will increase�People will compete in constructing high building�the sun will rise from the west; When it rises and people see it, the will believe, but, �no good will it do a soul to believe then, if he believed not before nor earned righteousness through its faith��(al-An am 6:158; Bukhari, kitab al-Fitan,9/74)

Crown of twelve stars: as for Ishmael�twelve prince shall he beget; I will make him a great nation. (Gen.17:20)

And she (the woman which is the church) brought forth a MAN CHILD, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.   (Rev.12:5)  

That is Muhammad (S) and not Jesus (S)! The second coming of Jesus (S) he will not caught up unto God again. Also, it is a known fact that Jesus (S) didn�t rule any one with a rod of iron (Psalm 2:9: You will rule them with an iron scepter; you will dash them to pieces like pottery.) before he caught up unto God. In fact, Christians believe that he was captured and kill on the cross.

Second point: Jesus (S) thought his followers to pray for the coming kingdom: Matthew 6:9-10 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.  10Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.

�His� will� shall be done on earth! What is the will? God�s will is his divine law. Jesus (S) said: �Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.�  Matthew 7:21-22

The will of the Father will establish when that male child would have come: ��Now comes Salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and power of his Christ (anointed)� (Rev.12:10).

Salvation and the Kingdom of God will come together at the arrival of that Man child. The question is did the kingdom of God come when Jesus (S) was here? If not, well then he did not fit that prophesy.

Further explainion: Remember Jesus (S) instructed his disciples to preach the Gospel to all the world to every creature? He himself didn�t go into all the world to every creature to preach the Gospel!  That is, simply because he was �sent� by his father and our father and his God and our God to the lost sheep of the house of Israel which he openly declared in Matthew 15:24 �But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.� So, not me but here Jesus (S) himself proved you wrong!

Jesus (S) message was about �the Good news of the coming of Gods Kingdom on earth� that is why he instructed his� disciples to go into all the world to every creature in form them! 

He was preaching the coming of God Kingdom:

�Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,� Mark 1:14

And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him, Luke 8:1

�glad tidings�  Is also the Good News, same Greek word used there. So, he was preaching of the �Good News of the Kingdom of God.�

These two words �Euaggelizo / Euaggelion� translated as �Gospel.� So when you see the word �Gospel� know it is the �Good News� and not any good news, it is the �Good News of the Kingdom of God� That would mean, his core message was about the coming of the kingdom of God.

As I have said before, he also thought his followers to pray for the coming of the Kingdom of God because it was yet to come:

Matthew 6:9-10 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.  10Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

�His� will� shall be done on earth! What is the will? God�s will is his divine law.

How the Kingdom of God shall come? Jesus explained when he was question:

�And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:�  Lu 17:20

It was yet to come! So, how Christians will begin to fit him in revelation 12 when his message contradicts them?

It mentioned in Luke 13:29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.

Therefore say I unto you The kingdom of God shall taken from you (The Jews), and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. Matt.21:43

This is the Lord�s doings, and it is marvelous in our eyes. (In Mecca) (Matt.21:42)

And the woman fled into the wilderness (In Mecca), where she hath a place prepared of God, that they (Hajj: Pilgrims) should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. (Rev.12:6)

Jesus (S) did not fit that but Muhammad (S) did.

If they say, in his second coming, the scripture mentioned, he will come to the Church when it is already established (his wife hath made herself ready). �wife� there represented the Church and fine linen is the righteousness of the saint.

It read:� Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife (the church) hath made herself ready. 8 And to her (the church) was granted that she (the church) should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of the saint.� (V.7-8)

And Rev.12:10 mentioned: ��Now comes Salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and power of his Christ� (Rev.12:10).

That would mean, �Salvation� is yet to come, so what happen to the crucifixion? They don�t have their story together!

Also, if in his second coming he will ascend to God�s Throne why come when he is already on the throne? Also In his second coming when he would have ascended to God�s Throne would the Jewish�s nation fled into the wilderness or they would be his sheep and he would be their King? It doesn�t add up. Why the woman (the Jewish�s nation as some Christian�s commentators claimed) fled in to the wilderness for a thousand two hundred and threescore days when all nee suppose to bow in his second coming?

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. (Rev.12:6)

And he said unto me, Write, Bless are THEY which are called unto the MARRIAGE SUPPER of the Lamb. And he said unto me, These are the true saying of God. (V.9)

And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the FOWLS that flies in the midst of heaven come and gather yourself together unto the SUPPER of the Great God; that you may EAT the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. (Rev.1917-18)

That is what it says in his second coming! We have the saint and the fowls that fly in midst (Air) of heaven, they are called unto the MARRIGE SUPPER to eat of those people. Which fowls or bird that flies in midst (Air) heaven can eat those people, feather bird or iron bird?

The beast will make war with him in his second coming:

These (ten kings) have one mind (believe) and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall over come them: for he is Lord of Lord, and king of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen and faithful. (Rev.17:13-14)

Which The Lamb would not win the war; he shall overcome them until the words of God fulfilled:

For God hath put in their heart to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. (Rev.17:17).

After the word of God would have fulfilled (when every nee bow as the Muslims does!) then he will gain victory over the beast:

Rev.19:19-21 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev.6:12 And I beheld when he open the six seal, and lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood (this is an eclipse);

Rev.6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind (meteorite shower).

Rev.6:15�hid themselves in den and in the rock of mountain (concrete buildings and bomb shelters).

The day that certain of the signs of thy Lord do come, no good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before nor earned righteousness through its Faith. (Q.6:158)

Narrated Abu Hurairah �: Allah�s Messenger (pbuh) said, �The Hour will not be established until the sun rises from the west; and when the people see it, then whoever will be living on the surface of the earth, will have faith, and that is (the time) when no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before.� [Sahih Al-Bukhari, 6/4635 (O.P.159)]

(Q.39:53-54)  Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of God: for God forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (39:054) "Turn ye to our Lord (in repentance) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you: after that ye shall not be helped.

21And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh. Rev.19:19-21

The kingdom would have already been here when the man child who would have come with the universal Good News which is the word of God and Jesus (S) second coming is to establish it. He will wage war for the Word of God: And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. (V.13)

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smith the nation: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. (V.15)

In his second coming he will rule them with a rod of iron when the church is already established and the Jewish�s nation will not fled into the wilderness! So revelation 12 is not about him; it is about universal Prophet who will rule with the rod of iron (as General and King) using the universal book that mentioned in Rev. 10 and 14:6-7 when it would have come.

The ones that will save are who have the �Seal� in the forehead by prostrations, some Jews and all people and nations who come out of great tribulation.

Rev.7:3-14 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Not the fake Jew: in Rev.2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the �blasphemy� of them �which say they are Jews�, and are not, but are the �synagogue of Satan. - Rev3:9 Behold, I will make them of the �synagogue of Satan,� which say they are Jews, and are not, �but do lie;� behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

9After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

13And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Not crucifixion! It is who fought with the Lamb: �These are they which came out of great tribulation,�

tnc

Edited by truthnowcome - 20 June 2014 at 9:32pm
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2009 at 1:43am
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2009 at 5:39pm

SALAAM! 

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Rev.17:11)

2Thess.2:3 "Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction" (2 Thess. 2:3 NLT).

Read how the Devil carries out its dirty works, the rubber stamp, a mean Obama, he is there to finish what the Devil started. I said it before, It is the ways of �modern colonization� The IMF is the tool for colonizing.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article17829.htm

I have highlight clips, it begins:

Today, we spend the hour with a man who claims to have worked deep inside the forces driving corporate globalization. In his first book, Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, John Perkins told the story of his work as a highly paid consultant hired to strong-arm leaders into creating policy favorable to the US government and corporations, what he calls the �corporatocracy.� John Perkins says he helped the US cheat poor countries around the globe out of trillions of dollars by lending them more money than they could possibly repay and then taking over their economies. John Perkins has just come out with his second book on this issue. It�s called The Secret History of the American Empire: Economic Hit Men, Jackals and the Truth about Global Corruption. John Perkins joins us now in the firehouse studio. Welcome to Democracy Now!

AMY GOODMAN: And how did that tie to the NSA? Was there a connection?

JOHN PERKINS: You know, that�s what�s very interesting about this whole system, Amy, is that there�s no direct connection. The NSA had interviewed me, identified me and then essentially turned me over to this private corporation. It�s a very subtle and very smart system, whereby it�s the private industry that goes out and does this work. So if we�re caught doing something, if we�re caught bribing or corrupting local officials in some country, it�s blamed on private industry, not on the US government.

And it�s interesting that in the few instances when economic hit men fail, what we call �the Jackals,� who are people who come in to overthrow governments or assassinate their leaders, also come out of private industry. These are not CIA employees. We all have this image of the 007, the government agent hired to kill, you know, with license to kill, but these days the government agents, in my experience, don't do that. It�s done by private consultants that are brought in to do this work. And I�ve known a number of these individuals personally and still do.

http://informationclearinghouse.info/article22978.htm

Clip:

�on July 2, the Washington Post reported President Obama�s claim that Russian Prime Minister Putin is a person who lives partly in the past, with �one foot in the old ways of doing business and one foot in the new.�

If Putin has �one foot in the new,� he is ahead of Obama who has both feet in the past.

Obama said that Putin needs to learn that �the old Cold War approaches� to relations with the US are �outdated.�

The Post reported this as if a failure of Putin�s is endangering US/Russian relations. The Post did not point out that it is Obama, not Putin, who has wars of aggression against three independent countries--Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan, with a fourth war threatened with Iran. We know for a fact these wars originated in Bush administration lies and deception, but Obama continues the occupations and expands the wars, thus endorsing the deceptions�

The US has no media. But it does have a Ministry of Propaganda. Americans were programmed with days of propaganda that Islamic Iran, a member of the US-designated �axis of evil,� stole the election from the Iranian people. According to the US Ministry of Propaganda, the Iranian people are allied with the US government against the Iranian government.

I am up dating you!

TNC.

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2009 at 11:42pm

All Praises are for Allah (S).

Salaam!

The next level:

President Obama is just a rubber stamp for AIPAC!

��I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Rev.2:9  http://www.show-the-house.com/id55.html

And when he had open the forth seal�a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the forth part of the earth (New world: the west ), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.  Rev. 6:7-8 

Obama's Empire

An Unprecedented Network of Military Bases That is Still Expanding

By Catherine Lutz

http://informationclearinghouse.info/article23167.htm

Clip:

In December 2008, shortly before being sworn in as the 44th president of the United States, Barack Obama pledged his belief that, "to ensure prosperity here at home and peace abroad", it was vital to maintain "the strongest military on the planet". Unveiling his national security team, including George Bush's defence secretary, Robert Gates, he said: "We also agree the strength of our military has to be combined with the wisdom and force of diplomacy, and that we are going to be committed to rebuilding and restrengthening alliances around the world to advance American interests and American security."�

On the other hand, the pouring of money into military R&D (the Pentagon has spent more than $85bn in 2009), and the corporate profits to be made in the development and deployment of the resulting technologies, have been significant factors in the ever larger numbers of technical facilities on foreign soil. These include such things as missile early-warning radar, signals intelligence, satellite control and space-tracking telescopes. The will to gain military control of space, as well as gather intelligence, has led to the establishment of numerous new military bases in violation of arms-control agreements such as the 1967 Outer Space Treaty. In Colombia and Peru, and in secret and mobile locations elsewhere in Latin America, radar stations are primarily used for anti-trafficking operations�

The Pentagon put into action a plan for a network of "deployment" or "forward operating" bases to increase the reach of current and future forces. The Pentagon-aligned, neoconservative think tank the Project for the New American Century stressed that "while the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of ­Saddam Hussein".

The new bases are designed to operate not defensively against particular threats but as offensive, expeditionary platforms from which military capabilities can be projected quickly, anywhere. The Global Defence Posture Review of 2004 announced these changes, focusing not just on reorienting the footprint of US bases away from cold war locations, but on remaking legal arrangements that support expanded ­military activities with other allied countries and prepositioning equipment in those countries�

Check it out: http://www.defenselink.mil/pubs/BSR_2007_Baseline.pdf

http://informationclearinghouse.info/article23166.htm

Clip:

Shortly after his election as president, Barack Obama, in a speech announcing several members of his new cabinet, stated as fact that "[w]e have to maintain the strongest military on the planet." A few weeks later, on March 12, 2009, in a speech at the National Defense University in Washington DC, the president again insisted, "Now make no mistake, this nation will maintain our military dominance. We will have the strongest armed forces in the history of the world." And in a commencement address to the cadets of the U.S. Naval Academy on May 22nd, Obama stressed that "[w]e will maintain America's military dominance and keep you the finest fighting force the world has ever seen."�..

According to the 2008 official Pentagon inventory of our military bases around the world, our empire consists of 865 facilities in more than 40 countries and overseas U.S. territories. We deploy over 190,000 troops in 46 countries and territories�.

TNC.

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2008 at 1:14am

Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

I probably know but have forgotten, Modern Babylon, Is that suppose to be Iraq/Iran or some other place.

I decided to open this thread once more at the countdown. 

Indeed Iraq was name Babylon but the scripture describe it (Babylon) as �Mystery� Babylon:

ï¿½MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.�(Rev.17:5)

What this �mystery� is all about? Verse 7-9 gives the answer:

And the angel said: �And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountain, on which the �woman� (false church that great city) sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; but when he cometh, he must continue a short space.� (Rev.17:9-10)

The seven head are seven Great City, five has fallen and one exist (the Pagan Empire) at the time when this prophesy was revealed and the other is yet to come (Modern day Pagan Empire). Allah revealed to Muhamed (pubh) Q.30:2-4.

The Romans have been defeated. In the nearest land Syria, Iraq, Jordan, and Palestine), and they, after their defeat, will be victorious. Within three to nine years. The decision of the matter, before and after (these event) is only with Allah, (before the defeat of the Romans by the Persians, and after the defeat of the Persians by the Romans). And on that day, the believers (Muslim) will rejoice (at the victory given by Allah to the Romans against the Persian). (N.Q.30:2-4)

The Pagans wage war against the Roman Christian (people of the Book) and defeated them. Then the Roman Christian (the people of the Book) under Heracles defeated the Persian Empire in March 628. After which the Romans reject the Message of the Qur�an, then Allah remove them from the light and place them into darkness, and then there were consume by Islam in 638 (Rapid expansion of Islam). Islam took Heracles by surprise: Survival, 565�717.

After the Romans were defeated by the Muslims, there emerges a �new� Christianity: Pope Gregory the Great (590-604), he converted the Anglo-Saxon invaders of Great Britain to his new form of Christianity (Pagan Christianity) which later known as the Crusaders  [the seventh king (Empire)] then evolve in the west as the eight king (Modern day Pagan�s Empire) and he will go into eternal damnation. Rev.17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Rev. 6:7-8  And when he had open the forth seal�a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the �forth part� of the earth (New world: the west ), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Rev.17:11)

"Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the � man of lawlessness� is revealed, the man doomed to destruction" (2 Thess. 2:3 NLT).

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. ( 2 Thess2:4 KJV)

His Temple is Camp David! His Military seat:

Revealed: Secret plan to keep Iraq under US control  : Information Clearing House - ICH  

New form of Colonization, make no mistake, the IMF is also a form of Colonization. The Devil moves into the Country and help the opposition to destabilize the country and run down the economy, then move in with IMF to COLONIZE from the out side (Modern Colonization).

DO NOT ALLOWE THE DEVIL TO TAKE HIS SEAT!!!!!!!!!!

US issues threat to Iraq's $50bn foreign reserves in military deal - Middle East, World - The Independent

Special Report: A Phila. law firm wages an epic legal battle to win billions from Saudi Arabia.

Abu Hurayrah said: �The Prophet (S) said: �Woe to the Arabs from the great evil which is nearly approaching them: it will be like paches of dark night, A man will wake up as a believer, and be a kafir (unbilever) by   nightfall. People will sell their religion for a small amount of worldly good. The one who is cling to his religion on that day will be as one who is grasping an ember � thorns.�� (Ahamad, Musnad, 2/390)

Abu Hurayrah said, �I heard the Prophet (S) saying to Thawban, �O Thawban, what will you do when the nations call one another to invade you as people call one another to come and eat from my bowl?� Thewban said, �May my father and mother be sacrifices for you, O Messenger of Allah! Is it because we are so few?� The Prophet (S) said, �No, that day you (Muslim) will be many, but Allah will put weakness (whan) in your hearts.�  The people asked, �What is that weakness, O Messenger of Allah?� He said, �It is love for this world and dislike of fighting.�� (Ahamad, Musnad, 2/359)

The Dajjal (Anti Christ: the false teaching of Christ, false Church) has taken your place among your off spring (Iraq) so they will throw whatever is in their hand and go forward, sending TEN HORSEMEN as a scouting party. The Prophet (pubh) said: �I know their names, and the names of their father and the colour of their horses. They will be the BEST horsemen on the FACE of the EARTH on that day.� (Ahmad, Musnad, 1/384, 38; Muslim, Kitab al Fitan, 8/177,178)

The Prophet (pbuh) said: ��the jihad is everlasting from the time that Allah sent me to the time when the LAST PART OF MY UMMAH fight the Dajjal. The oppression of a TYRANT (SADDAM HUSSAIN) cannot destroy it nor the justice of the righteous leader�� [Abu Dawood (no. 2532)]

Anas ibn Malik said, �The Prophet (S) said,    �The time of the Dajjal will be years of CONFUSION. People will believe a LIAR, and DISTRUST  one who is TRUSTWORTHY, and TRUST the one who is TRENCHEROUS; and the RUWAYBIDA will  have a say.� Someone ask, �Who are the RUWAYBIDA?� He said, �Those who rebel against Allah and will have a say in GENERAL AFFAIRS.�� (Ahamad, Musnad, 3-220.)

�YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT HIS DEED�.

The Prophet (S)  said:  ��Someone will cry, �O Muslims! The Dajjal is in your country, with your families�, and the people will leave the wealth. Anyone who takes notice will regret it and anyone who ignores it will regret it. The will ask, �Who shouted� but they will not know who he is. They will say, �Send a vanguard to Ilya. If the Dajjal has appeared, YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT HIS DEED.� So the will go and see, and if they see that every thing is normal, they will say, �No-one would give a shout like that for no reason, so let us go together and to Ilya.� If we find the Dajjal there we will fight him together, until Allah decides between us and him. If we do not find the Dajjal, we will go back to our country and families. (Al-Haythami, Majma al-Fitan, 8-176)

Abd Allah said, ��The Prophet (S) said, �We are a people of a Household for whom Allah has chosen the Hereafter rather than this world. The people of my Household (Ahl al-bayt) will suffer a great deal after my death, and will be persecuted until a people carrying black banner will come out of the EAST (AFGANISTAN). They will instruct the people to do good, but the people will refuse; they will fight until they are VICTORIOUS, and the people do as they ask, but they will not accept it from them until they hand over power to A MAN FROM MY HOUSEHOLD. Then the earth will filled with fairness, just as it had been filled with injustice. If any of you live to see this, you should GO TO HIM EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO CRAWLED ACROSS ICE.�� (Ibn Majah, ibid., Hadith 4082)

Thawban said, �The Prophet {S} said, �Three men will be killed at the place where your tresure (oil) is. Each  of them will be the son of a Khalifah, and non of them will get hold of the treasure (oil). Then the black banners will come out of the EAST (AFGANISTAN), and they will slaughter you in a way which has never been seen before.� Then he said something which I can�t remember; then, �If you see him, GO AND GIVE YOUR ALLEGIANCE, even if you have to crawl over ice, because he is the KALIFAH of Allah, The Mahdi.�� (Ibn Majah, op. cit., (Hadith 3088)

Is there any one from the EAST (AFGANISTAN) who is calling for ONE Caliphate? I remember the General said: �If you destroy their economy you destroy their military� He is waging an economic war while the Devil is waging a Military war� I also remember they said: �they will bleed them to death� The True Cost Of War

Is this true: 
Bin Laden Transcript Outlines Plan to Bankrupt U.S. Through War ?

tnc

New form of Colonization, make no mistake, the IMF is also a form of Colonization. The Devil moves into the Country and help the opposition to destabilize the country and run down the economy, then move in with IMF to COLONIZE from the out side (Modern Colonization).

Isaiah.29:11 And the vision of all is become unto you as a word of a book that is SEALED. (KJV)

�And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, read this I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. ( Isaiah.29:12 )

Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. (Isaiah29:14)

Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their work are in darkness, and they say, who Seeth us? And who knoweth us? Surely your turning of things up-side down shall be esteemed as the putter�s clay� (V.15-16)

http://www.antara.co.id/en/arc/2008/11/2/imf-needs-hundreds-of-billions-of-dollars-more-british-pm/

Clip:

Riyadh (ANTARA News) - British Prime Minister Gordon Brown said the International Monetary Fund (IMF) needs "hundreds of billions of dollars" to help countries at risk of collapsing amid the world financial crisis.

Brown, who is in Saudi Arabia, told reporters Saturday during a four-day tour of Gulf states that countries which had benefited from recent high oil prices could contribute to the plan.

------------------------------

The last phase (they are colonizing the banks)!

Do not help the Devil to colonize the planet! Dangers ahead:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/oct/29/usa-bush-syria-elections

Clip:

However we are meant to read it, the attack on Syria looks a lot like a parting shot from Bush, an end-of-the-movie reminder of what this long and bloody saga has been about. A small operation, causing eight deaths, it nevertheless captures much of the Bush ethos that has ruled the globe these past eight years. It was unilateral; it trampled on state sovereignty; and it relied on force as a first, not last, resort. As a souvenir of the Bush era, it would be hard to top.

But it may not be the final act. For we have not yet entered the twilight zone proper. That will come only when polls close next Tuesday. When the transition begins, all kinds of surprises are possible.

-----------------------------

tnc

Edited by truthnowcome - 02 November 2008 at 1:46am
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2008 at 12:00pm

WHO WAS BEFORE JOHN?

John bare witness of him...He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. (John.1:15)

Is Jesus (S) was at the beginning? No! It was the Spirit that abode upon him, see John.1:32 and Qur�an.4:171 below. That Spirit is the Alfa the Omega (the beginning and the end). It was there in the beginning and shall come in the end; it has a beginning and an end. Allah does not have a beginning or end, He existed as he is, and He is eternal.

And talking about the beginning, all the children of Adam�s was back there at the beginning in Spirits before Allah (S) place us on earth. It is mentioned in the Qur�an:

When thy Lord drew forth from the Children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants, and made them testify concerning themselves, (saying): �Am I not your Lord (who cherishes and sustains you)?� They said: �Yea! We do testify!� (This), lest ye should say on the Day of Judgment: �Varily, we have been unaware of this�

Or lest ye should say: �It was Our fathers before us may have taken false gods, but we are (their) descendants after them: wilt Thou then destroy us who took others as partnesrin worship along with Allah, and we were (merely their) decendants after them; will you then destroy us because of the  deeds of men?�  Al-A'raf (The Heights) 7:172-173  

All the children of Adam�s were back there testifying concerning the one true God-Allah (S) as Lord, so that, on the Day of Judgment they will have no excuses!

Nothing new! Prophet Solomon is reported in Proverbs 8:22-27 (NIV) to have said, "22 The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works, before his deeds of old; 23 I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began. 24 When there were no oceans, I was given birth, when there were no springs abounding with water; 25 before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth, 26 before he made the earth or its fields or any of the dust of the world. 27 I was there when he set the heavens in place, when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep,

According to Job 38:4 and 21 (NIV), God addresses Prophet Job as follows: "Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand. 5 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it?

21 Surely you know, for you were already born! You have lived so many years!

HE SHALL TESTIFY OF ME:

Jesus (S) said: �When the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth, which Proceedeth from the Father, �he will testify of me.�� (John 15:26 )  

It is mentioned in the Qur'an: O people of Book! Commit no excess in your religion: nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His word (BE), which He bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His Messenger. Say not "trinity": desist: It will be better for you: For Allah is one God: Glory be to Him. (Q.4:171)     

Jesus was a MESSENGER of Allah, a WORD from Allah and a SPIRIT proceeding from Allah.

...He shall testify of me. (John 15:26)

The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, "BE" And he was. (Q.3:59)

The truth [comes] from thy Lord alone; so be not of those who doubt. (Q.3:60)

Allah (S) said: "If any one disputes in this matter with thee, now after [full] knowledge hath come to thee, Say: 'Come! Let us gather together, our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves: Then let us earnestly pray. And invoke the curse of Allah on those who lie!'" (Q.3:61)

Br.  Zainool Husain  (Dado)

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2008 at 2:23pm

COMFORTER BRINGS JUDGMENT:

Jesus (S) said in John 16: 7 �Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of �judgment:��

Jesus (S) is saying that, the �Comforter� will bring �Judgment� to the world (Gentiles). So the Comforter has to be a �person� according to Isaiah 42:1 �Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon �him: he� shall bring forth �judgment to the Gentile.�� (See explanation of Isaiah 42)

That is the reason why the disciple John was looking for a Prophet with a Spirit in 1John.4:1 �Beloved, believe not every Spirit, but try the Spirits whether they are of God because many false Prophets are gone out into the world.� 

The universal book of Judgment:  Rev.14:6-7: �And I saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with aloud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come.�

The everlasting gospel was yet to come; Jesus (S) gospel could not be for all time! Jesus (S) already on earth with a gospel, he could not be the �another angel� with �everlasting gospel,� the everlasting Gospel is the same little book that mentioned in Revelation 10:1-11; another angel with a �little book� which John did not wrote but is yet to come and it is clearly stated that the, ��another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel�� This everlasting gospel is coming from Heaven! The Qur�an makes that claimed and the book of Revelation 14-7 says? �Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!� Not the Day of Judgment, the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong.

This is what Allah (S) said: �Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures. (Q.25:1)

Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic� (Q.13:37)

HE SHALL NOT SPEAK OF HIMSELF:

In John: 16:12 Jesus (S) said: �I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.   13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for �he shall not speak of himself;� but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.�

If anyone says he is in them and speaks to them then he is that Prophet because John was looking for a Prophet with a Spirit.

The Holy Qur�an has made that claim: "And thou (O Muhammad) was not (able) to recite a book before this (book came), nor art thou (able) to transcribe it with thy right hand: in that case indeed, would the talkers of vanity have doubted. (Q.29:48)

Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) desire. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him. He was taught by one mighty in power." (Q.53:3-5)

In Qur'an Allah (S) said: "Verily this is a revelation from the Lord of the world:

With it came down the SPIRIT OF FAITH and TRUTH (Rooh-ul-Amin).

To thy heart." (Q.26:192-194)

Nothing new! Same with Jesus (S), it mentioned in John 1:32: �I saw the Spirit descending from heaven..., and abode upon him.�(John 1:32)

The Prophet (S) of Islam was known as the �Al-Amin� (the Faithful and truthful one).

And Allah (S) said: �Therein come down the angels and the (Rooh) Spirit by Allah�s permission, on every errand.� (Q.97:4)

The angels and the Spirit [Ruh-ul-Qudus: Gabriel (Q.16:102); Ruh-ul-Amin: to the Al-Amim: Muhammad (S).

"O ?Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Remember My Favour to you and to your mother when I supported you with Rooh ul Qudus [Jibreel (Gabriel)]." (Qur�an 5:110)

Jesus (S) was strengthen with the �Holy Spirit� (Rooh-ul-Qudus) and also Muhammad (S) was supported with �the spirit of faith and truth� (Rooh-ul-Amin).  Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said: the majority of scholars said that this refers to Jibreel (peace be upon him), and that Allaah called him al-Rooh al-Ameen, Rooh al-Qudus and Jibreel."  (Daqaa'iq al-Tafseer, part 1, p. 310)

Allah (S) said: �We have not sent thee but as a (universal Messenger) to �ALL� mankind, giving glad tiding and warn them (against sin), but most of mankind know not.� (Q.34:28)

And He said: �Without doubt it is (announced) in the revealed book [Taura (Torah) and the Injil (Gospel) of former peoples].� (Q.26:192-196)

truthnowcome

Edited by truthnowcome - 28 September 2008 at 2:33pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2008 at 2:38pm

CONFESSIONED OF THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH.

1John 4:2 says: �Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every Spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in flesh is of God.�

To have a better understanding let�s begin with John:

It is mentioned in John.1:1 �in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.�

If the word �was� God and the word was �with� God in the literal sense, it would mean that there are two Gods! In the Biblical language, the term �god� is used metaphorically to indicate power. Paul referred to the DEVIL as god. 

In whom the �god� of this world hath blinded the mind of them which believe not... (2Corinthiants4:4)

Moses (S) also referred to as god, �And the Lord said unto Moses, see I have made thee a �god� to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.� (Exodus 7:1)

Which word was �with� God in the beginning? For us to know we have to go to the beginning.

And God said, let there �BE� light: and there was light. (Genesis.1:3)

(Bracket added)

So which word was with God? �BE� and that is the word he created all things, and that word He used to create the life. [...And the life was the light of men, and the light shineth in darkness (man) and the darkness (man) comprehended it not]. (John.1:4-5)

How he did it? Quran tells us: �When He (Allah) hath decreed a matter, He but said to it, �BE� and it is!� (Q.3:47)   

The life or the light is a real fire burning inside of man. Why when we breathe in oxygen we breathe out carbon dioxide? It is the light in us that burns.  

That was the true light, which lightest every man that come into this world. (John.1:9)

And the word (BE) was made flesh, and dwell among us. (John.1:14)

How the word was made flesh? Only the Qur�an gives the answer:

Behold! The angel said: O Mary! Allah giveth thee Glad Tidings of a word from Him: His name will be (Isa) Christ Jesus, the son of Mary...She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?" Allah createth what He willeth: when He hath decreed a matter, He but saith to it BE, and it is! (Q.3:45-47) 

And the word �BE� was made flesh and dwell among us.

Here by know ye the Spirit of God: Every Spirit that comfesseth that Jesus Christ is come in flesh is of God. (1John 4:2)

Who created all things? The one that sits on the throne!

Rev.4:9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,

Rev.4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Rev.5:1 And I saw in the right hand of �him that sat on the throne� a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

You see that? The One that sits on the throne has a book, and what he did with it? Let�s find out.

(Brackets added)

Rev.5:7And he (the Lamb) came and took the book out of the right hand of him (God Almighty) that sat upon the throne.

Who took the book out of the right hand of him that sat on the throne? The Lamb! And who is sitting on the throne? God Almighty!

Nothing new! It�s all in Revelation 1:1

Rev.1:1The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God (Almighty) gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

�For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak." (John 12:49)

And who was Jesus (S)? Revelation 1:5 says, ��Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness��

truthnowcome

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic