IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 7 thunders of the Book of Revelation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

7 thunders of the Book of Revelation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 7 thunders of the Book of Revelation
    Posted: 06 July 2014 at 9:01pm

With the coming of the Qur'an!

This is what the Bible book of Daniel�s says:

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, s*****p the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Daniel12: 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Daniel12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Coming of that �seal book� that mentioned in Revelation 10 is the �key� to unlock all the scriptures at the end time.

(Rev.10:7)-But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall �begin to sound:� the �mystery of God should finish� as he declared to his servants the prophets. (Rev.10:7)

In the days when this little book shall reveal �all the mystery (all the truth) of God will finish (revealed).� The book was never written according to John: �seal up those things�and write them not.�

All the truth with the coming of the Qur�an:

Qur�an 16:89 � And We have sent down to you the Book (the Qur'an) as an exposition of everything, a guidance, a mercy, and glad tidings for those who have submitted themselves (to All�h as Muslims).

He (S) was the illiterate Messenger that mentioned in the bible: Those who fallow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they fiend mention in their own (Scriptures), In the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel). (Q.7:157).

Qur�an 29:48-49. Neither did you (O Muhammad ) read any book before it (this Qur'�n), nor did you write any book (whatsoever) with your right hand. In that case, indeed, the followers of falsehood might have doubted.

49.Nay, but they, the clear Ay�t [i.e the description and the qualities of Prophet Muhammad  written like verses in the Taur�t (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] are preserved in the breasts of those who have been given knowledge (from the people of the Scriptures). And none but the Z�lim�n (polytheists and wrongdoers, etc.) deny Our Ay�t (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.).

Link: Miracles of the Qur'an - Modern Science Reveals New Miracles of the Qur'an

Allah (S) says in the Quran: "Verily in that are Signs for those who are wise.�
[Al-Qur�an 30:24]

The likeness of those who take Auliy�' (protectors and helpers) other than All�h is as the likeness of a spider, who builds (for itself) a house, but verily, the frailest (weakest) of houses is the spider's house; if they but knew.

42. Verily, All�h knows what things they invoke instead of Him. He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

43. And these similitudes We put forward for mankind, but none will understand them except those who have knowledge (of All�h and His Signs, etc.). Qur�an 29:41-43.

Revelation 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. (Isaiah29:14)

Daniel 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Qur�an 59:21-24.  Had We sent down this Qur'�n on a mountain, you would surely have seen it humbling itself and rending asunder by the fear of All�h. Such are the parables which We put forward to mankind that they may reflect .

22. He is All�h, than Whom there is L� il�ha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the All-Knower of the unseen and the seen (open). He is the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

23. He is All�h than Whom there is L� il�ha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the King, the Holy, the One Free from all defects, the Giver of security, the Watcher over His creatures, the All-Mighty, the Compeller, the Supreme. Glory be to All�h! (High is He) above all that they associate as partners with Him.

24. He is All�h, the Creator, the Inventor of all things, the Bestower of forms. To Him belong the Best Names . All that is in the heavens and the earth glorify Him. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

O ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, conforming what was (already) with you� (Q.4:47)

ï¿½So fear Allah, and obey me [Muhamed (pbuh)] his message he brought]. (N.Q.3:50)

And glorify Him (Allah) morning and evening. (Q.33:42)

Verily this Qur�an doth guide to that which is most right� (Q17:9)

When he, the Sprit of Truth (the Comforter), is come, he will guide you into all truth. (John.16:13)

ï¿½Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q.17:81)

truthnowcome

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2013 at 8:38pm
@ caringheart, interesting point of view.
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2013 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

It is interesting I was just led to study this two days ago.

I believe the 'thunders' are the breaking of the seals.

1st Seal
[Antichrist takes full control - a bow without arrows means false and deceptive peace and security and prosperity plan and promises and settlements, and conquering by Satan power]
2nd Seal
[Antichrist aggression and World and Middle East dominance and reshaping, and raising people against each other - escalating conflicts and tensions and wars and chaos]
3rd Seal
- escalating severe economic and financial crisis and inflation and shortages mostly affecting food and necessities and the poor - luxury and luxurious items not much affected and the people of God preserved] 

I believe I have heard(literally), 3 of these 7 thunders, the breaking open of the seals, and are waiting on the 4th.
4th seal - anti-Christ dictatorship
(The current chemical weapons crisis/attack in Syria on Aug. 21, 2013
I believe is leading into the breaking of the 4th seal)

I have seen the rainbows too... (Aug. 8 and Aug. 21, 2013)
 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: (Revelation 10:1)

Domes of protection
Rainbow is the sign of God's protection.
The forth will come from the FORTH CORNER OF THE EARTH:

Rev. 6:7-8 And when he had open the forth seal�a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the forth part of the earth (New world: the west ), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Rev.17:11) 

John Pilger: Stealing a Nation 

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/video1027.htm

They final destruction will begin when the anti Christ appears, he was described as a man of lawlessness, and he will exalt himself above God and sit in the temple of God, meaning, being Head of the false church. It mentioned in 2Thess.2:3-4   

"3 Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction"

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. ( 2 Thess2:3-4 KJV)

It was also mentioned the Book of Daniel of the when the transgressor which would be the crusaders when they will come in full in control over the whole earth, a �king of fierce countenance and understanding dark sentences will standup; his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power but by the power of United Nation, and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people who will be from among the church, the Muslims.

Brackets added:

�And in the later (which is now) of there Kingdom, when the transgressors (CRUSADERS) are come to the full, a KING OF FIERCE COUNTENANCE, and understanding dark sentences, shall standup.� Daniel 8:23 His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power (by the power of U.N.): and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people (Muslims). Daniel 8.24

And by �PEACE� shall DESTROY MANY: 

And through his (FOREIGN) POLICY also he shall cause craft to prosper in HIS LAND (trough World Trade); and he shall magnify himself in his heart (�I sit as a Queen, and am no widow, and shall see NO SORROW- Rev.18:7), and by PEACE shall DESTROY MENY He shall also stand up against the Prince of Peace; but he shall be broken without hand. Daniel 8:25

Who is calling for "PEACE" by the means of WAR? THE FREEMASON/THE CRUSADERS/!
<>

War made  easy

They removed the link on this video a couple of times, in the event the remove it, go to you tube and type in "War made easy".

War by peace Link 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9DjSg6l9Vs

Link 2: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9DjSg6l9Vs&list=PLo77NKWusOOWJ3j7gCrlSyQ5xnd7U3skR

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 06 July 2014 at 8:34pm
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:18pm
It is interesting I was just led to study this two days ago.

I believe the 'thunders' are the breaking of the seals.

1st Seal
[Antichrist takes full control - a bow without arrows means false and deceptive peace and security and prosperity plan and promises and settlements, and conquering by Satan power]
2nd Seal
[Antichrist aggression and World and Middle East dominance and reshaping, and raising people against each other - escalating conflicts and tensions and wars and chaos]
3rd Seal
- escalating severe economic and financial crisis and inflation and shortages mostly affecting food and necessities and the poor - luxury and luxurious items not much affected and the people of God preserved] 

I believe I have heard(literally), 3 of these 7 thunders, the breaking open of the seals, and are waiting on the 4th.
4th seal - anti-Christ dictatorship
(The current chemical weapons crisis/attack in Syria on Aug. 21, 2013
I believe is leading into the breaking of the 4th seal)

I have seen the rainbows too... (Aug. 8 and Aug. 21, 2013)
 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: (Revelation 10:1)

I am trying to figure out how to post photo's.

Aug. 8, 2013

Marty%20Waylands%20photo.

Aug. 21, 2013

Domes of protection
Rainbow is the sign of God's protection.

Edited by Caringheart - 15 September 2013 at 2:07pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
1914 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1914 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2013 at 9:27am

Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Has anyone heard of this as well as the 7 seals? can anyone bring across these verses     20:4-6   10:1-11

I believe I have. Is there a particular verse you would like to discuss?

20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them�

The holy ones are with Jesus on thrones. How do we know?

Matthew 19:28 So Jesus said to them, �Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Luke 22:28-30 �However, YOU are the ones that have stuck with me in my trials; 29 and I make a covenant with YOU, just as my Father has made a covenant with me, for a kingdom, 30 that YOU may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones to judge the twelve tribes of Israel.

Islam doesn�t believe the father has a son and the son a father.

�Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Jesus followers was hated and persecuted just like he was. But they witnessed and preached about him.

Matthew 10:22 And YOU will be objects of hatred by all people on account of my name; but he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved.

Revelation 12:11 And they conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb (Jesus) and because of the word of their witnessing

Edited by 1914 - 29 August 2013 at 5:20am
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2013 at 6:50am
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

I decided to open this thread once more at the countdown. 

Smile
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2013 at 10:47pm

Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

I probably know but have forgotten, Modern Babylon, Is that suppose to be Iraq/Iran or some other place.

I decided to open this thread once more at the countdown. 

Indeed Iraq was name Babylon but the scripture describe it (Babylon) as �Mystery� Babylon:

ï¿½MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.�(Rev.17:5)

What this �mystery� is all about? Verse 7-9 gives the answer:

And the angel said: �And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountain, on which the �woman� (false church that great city) sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; but when he cometh, he must continue a short space.� (Rev.17:9-10)

The seven head are seven Great City, five has fallen and one exist (the Pagan Empire) at the time when this prophesy was revealed and the other is yet to come (Modern day Pagan Empire). Allah revealed to Muhamed (pubh) Q.30:2-4.

The Romans have been defeated. In the nearest land Syria, Iraq, Jordan, and Palestine), and they, after their defeat, will be victorious. Within three to nine years. The decision of the matter, before and after (these event) is only with Allah, (before the defeat of the Romans by the Persians, and after the defeat of the Persians by the Romans). And on that day, the believers (Muslim) will rejoice (at the victory given by Allah to the Romans against the Persian). (N.Q.30:2-4)

The Pagans wage war against the Roman Christian (people of the Book) and defeated them. Then the Roman Christian (the people of the Book) under Heracles defeated the Persian Empire in March 628. After which the Romans reject the Message of the Qur�an, then Allah remove them from the light and place them into darkness, and then there were consume by Islam in 638 (Rapid expansion of Islam). Islam took Heracles by surprise: Survival, 565�717.

After the Romans were defeated by the Muslims, there emerges a �new� Christianity: Pope Gregory the Great (590-604), he converted the Anglo-Saxon invaders of Great Britain to his new form of Christianity (Pagan Christianity) which later known as the Crusaders  [the seventh king (Empire)] then evolve in the west as the eight king (Modern day Pagan�s Empire) and he will go into eternal damnation. Rev.17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Rev. 6:7-8  And when he had open the forth seal�a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the �forth part� of the earth (New world: the west ), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Rev.17:11)

"Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the � man of lawlessness� is revealed, the man doomed to destruction" (2 Thess. 2:3 NLT).

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. ( 2 Thess2:4 KJV)

His Temple is Camp David! His Military seat:

Revealed: Secret plan to keep Iraq under US control  : Information Clearing House - ICH  

New form of Colonization, make no mistake, the IMF is also a form of Colonization. The Devil moves into the Country and help the opposition to destabilize the country and run down the economy, then move in with IMF to COLONIZE from the out side (Modern Colonization).

DO NOT ALLOWE THE DEVIL TO TAKE HIS SEAT!!!!!!!!!!

US issues threat to Iraq's $50bn foreign reserves in military deal - Middle East, World - The Independent

Special Report: A Phila. law firm wages an epic legal battle to win billions from Saudi Arabia.

Abu Hurayrah said: �The Prophet (S) said: �Woe to the Arabs from the great evil which is nearly approaching them: it will be like paches of dark night, A man will wake up as a believer, and be a kafir (unbilever) by   nightfall. People will sell their religion for a small amount of worldly good. The one who is cling to his religion on that day will be as one who is grasping an ember � thorns.�� (Ahamad, Musnad, 2/390)

Abu Hurayrah said, �I heard the Prophet (S) saying to Thawban, �O Thawban, what will you do when the nations call one another to invade you as people call one another to come and eat from my bowl?� Thewban said, �May my father and mother be sacrifices for you, O Messenger of Allah! Is it because we are so few?� The Prophet (S) said, �No, that day you (Muslim) will be many, but Allah will put weakness (whan) in your hearts.�  The people asked, �What is that weakness, O Messenger of Allah?� He said, �It is love for this world and dislike of fighting.�� (Ahamad, Musnad, 2/359)

The Dajjal (Anti Christ: the false teaching of Christ, false Church) has taken your place among your off spring (Iraq) so they will throw whatever is in their hand and go forward, sending TEN HORSEMEN as a scouting party. The Prophet (pubh) said: �I know their names, and the names of their father and the colour of their horses. They will be the BEST horsemen on the FACE of the EARTH on that day.� (Ahmad, Musnad, 1/384, 38; Muslim, Kitab al Fitan, 8/177,178)

The Prophet (pbuh) said: ��the jihad is everlasting from the time that Allah sent me to the time when the LAST PART OF MY UMMAH fight the Dajjal. The oppression of a TYRANT (SADDAM HUSSAIN) cannot destroy it nor the justice of the righteous leader�� [Abu Dawood (no. 2532)]

Anas ibn Malik said, �The Prophet (S) said,    �The time of the Dajjal will be years of CONFUSION. People will believe a LIAR, and DISTRUST  one who is TRUSTWORTHY, and TRUST the one who is TRENCHEROUS; and the RUWAYBIDA will  have a say.� Someone ask, �Who are the RUWAYBIDA?� He said, �Those who rebel against Allah and will have a say in GENERAL AFFAIRS.�� (Ahamad, Musnad, 3-220.)

�YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT HIS DEED�.

The Prophet (S)  said:  ��Someone will cry, �O Muslims! The Dajjal is in your country, with your families�, and the people will leave the wealth. Anyone who takes notice will regret it and anyone who ignores it will regret it. The will ask, �Who shouted� but they will not know who he is. They will say, �Send a vanguard to Ilya. If the Dajjal has appeared, YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT HIS DEED.� So the will go and see, and if they see that every thing is normal, they will say, �No-one would give a shout like that for no reason, so let us go together and to Ilya.� If we find the Dajjal there we will fight him together, until Allah decides between us and him. If we do not find the Dajjal, we will go back to our country and families. (Al-Haythami, Majma al-Fitan, 8-176)

Abd Allah said, ��The Prophet (S) said, �We are a people of a Household for whom Allah has chosen the Hereafter rather than this world. The people of my Household (Ahl al-bayt) will suffer a great deal after my death, and will be persecuted until a people carrying black banner will come out of the EAST (AFGANISTAN). They will instruct the people to do good, but the people will refuse; they will fight until they are VICTORIOUS, and the people do as they ask, but they will not accept it from them until they hand over power to A MAN FROM MY HOUSEHOLD. Then the earth will filled with fairness, just as it had been filled with injustice. If any of you live to see this, you should GO TO HIM EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO CRAWLED ACROSS ICE.�� (Ibn Majah, ibid., Hadith 4082)

Thawban said, �The Prophet {S} said, �Three men will be killed at the place where your tresure (oil) is. Each  of them will be the son of a Khalifah, and non of them will get hold of the treasure (oil). Then the black banners will come out of the EAST (AFGANISTAN), and they will slaughter you in a way which has never been seen before.� Then he said something which I can�t remember; then, �If you see him, GO AND GIVE YOUR ALLEGIANCE, even if you have to crawl over ice, because he is the KALIFAH of Allah, The Mahdi.�� (Ibn Majah, op. cit., (Hadith 3088)

Is there any one from the EAST (AFGANISTAN) who is calling for ONE Caliphate? I remember the General said: �If you destroy their economy you destroy their military� He is waging an economic war while the Devil is waging a Military war� I also remember they said: �they will bleed them to death� The True Cost Of War

Is this true: 
Bin Laden Transcript Outlines Plan to Bankrupt U.S. Through War ?

tnc

New form of Colonization, make no mistake, the IMF is also a form of Colonization. The Devil moves into the Country and help the opposition to destabilize the country and run down the economy, then move in with IMF to COLONIZE from the out side (Modern Colonization).

Isaiah.29:11 And the vision of all is become unto you as a word of a book that is SEALED. (KJV)

�And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, read this I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. ( Isaiah.29:12 )

Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. (Isaiah29:14)

Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their work are in darkness, and they say, who Seeth us? And who knoweth us? Surely your turning of things up-side down shall be esteemed as the putter�s clay� (V.15-16)

http://www.antara.co.id/en/arc/2008/11/2/imf-needs-hundreds-of-billions-of-dollars-more-british-pm/

Clip:

Riyadh (ANTARA News) - British Prime Minister Gordon Brown said the International Monetary Fund (IMF) needs "hundreds of billions of dollars" to help countries at risk of collapsing amid the world financial crisis.

Brown, who is in Saudi Arabia, told reporters Saturday during a four-day tour of Gulf states that countries which had benefited from recent high oil prices could contribute to the plan.

------------------------------

The last phase (they are colonizing the banks)!

Do not help the Devil to colonize the planet! Dangers ahead:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/oct/29/usa-bush-syria-elections

Clip:

However we are meant to read it, the attack on Syria looks a lot like a parting shot from Bush, an end-of-the-movie reminder of what this long and bloody saga has been about. A small operation, causing eight deaths, it nevertheless captures much of the Bush ethos that has ruled the globe these past eight years. It was unilateral; it trampled on state sovereignty; and it relied on force as a first, not last, resort. As a souvenir of the Bush era, it would be hard to top.

But it may not be the final act. For we have not yet entered the twilight zone proper. That will come only when polls close next Tuesday. When the transition begins, all kinds of surprises are possible.

-----------------------------

tnc

A WAKE UP CALL! I HAVE BEEN INFORMING YOU YEARS AGO, JUST TO REMIND THEM:

<>

Abu Hurayrah said: �The Prophet (S) said: �Woe to the Arabs from the great evil which is nearly approaching them: it will be like paches of dark night, A man will wake up as a believer, and be a kafir (unbilever) by   nightfall. People will sell their religion for a small amount of worldly good. The one who is cling to his religion on that day will be as one who is grasping an ember � thorns.�� (Ahamad, Musnad, 2/390)

Abu Hurayrah said, �I heard the Prophet (S) saying to Thawban, �O Thawban, what will you do when the nations call one another to invade you as people call one another to come and eat from my bowl?� Thewban said, �May my father and mother be sacrifices for you, O Messenger of Allah! Is it because we are so few?� The Prophet (S) said, �No, that day you (Muslim) will be many, but Allah will put weakness (whan) in your hearts.�  The people asked, �What is that weakness, O Messenger of Allah?� He said, �It is love for this world and dislike of fighting.�� (Ahamad, Musnad, 2/359)

The Dajjal (Anti Christ: the false teaching of Christ, false Church) has taken your place among your off spring (Iraq) so they will throw whatever is in their hand and go forward, sending TEN HORSEMEN as a scouting party. The Prophet (pubh) said: �I know their names, and the names of their father and the colour of their horses. They will be the BEST horsemen on the FACE of the EARTH on that day.� (Ahmad, Musnad, 1/384, 38; Muslim, Kitab al Fitan, 8/177,178)

The Prophet (pbuh) said: ��the jihad is everlasting from the time that Allah sent me to the time when the LAST PART OF MY UMMAH fight the Dajjal. The oppression of a TYRANT (SADDAM HUSSAIN) cannot destroy it nor the justice of the righteous leader�� [Abu Dawood (no. 2532)]

Anas ibn Malik said, �The Prophet (S) said,    �The time of the Dajjal will be years of CONFUSION. People will believe a LIAR, and DISTRUST  one who is TRUSTWORTHY, and TRUST the one who is TRENCHEROUS; and the RUWAYBIDA will  have a say.� Someone ask, �Who are the RUWAYBIDA?� He said, �Those who rebel against Allah and will have a say in GENERAL AFFAIRS.�� (Ahamad, Musnad, 3-220.)

The Prophet (S)  said:  ��Someone will cry, �O Muslims! The Dajjal is in your country, with your families�, and the people will leave the wealth. Anyone who takes notice will regret it and anyone who ignores it will regret it. The will ask, �Who shouted� but they will not know who he is. They will say, �Send a vanguard to Ilya. If the Dajjal has appeared, YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT HIS DEED.� So the will go and see, and if they see that every thing is normal, they will say, �No-one would give a shout like that for no reason, so let us go together and to Ilya.� If we find the Dajjal there we will fight him together, until Allah decides between us and him. If we do not find the Dajjal, we will go back to our country and families. (Al-Haythami, Majma al-Fitan, 8-176)

BRZainool

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2012 at 11:49pm
<>

I AM GIVING YOU IT AS I GOT IT!

NO ESCAPE!!!

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article30845.htm

�Total Information Awareness� Surveillance Program Returns, Bigger Than Ever
By Stephen C. Webster
March 18, 2012 "
Raw Story" --  A new feature story in this month�s Wired blows the lid off plans for a massive new National Security Agency data center in Utah that represents the resurrection of a program that Congress killed in 2003, known as �Total Information Awareness,� targeting literally all electronic communications all over the world � including those made by American citizens.

The proposal was to build computing systems that could suck up every electronic communication on the planet and filter them through a smart super-computer that would flag certain conversations, emails, transactions and other items of interest for further review. It was a program so monstrous in scope that after a brief legislative battle, Congress imposed strict regulations on the type of technology that could accomplish those ends, prohibiting it from ever being used against Americans.

But if well sourced intelligence reporter James Bamford is to be believed, as of this year, their efforts to stop it are moot.

According to Bamford, the NSA�s new data center in Utah will be the most all-encompassing spy machine ever conceived, capable of breaking almost any encryption, reading any email and recording any phone call anywhere in the world, even if it�s not made over the Internet. A network of ultra-sensitive satellites enhance the center�s intelligence-finding capabilities with the unique ability to sniff electronic communications from a massive distance.

More troubling still, Bamford�s three covert sources who worked for the NSA reportedly claim that the agency is dumping Americans� communications into the mix, knowingly violating the U.S. Constitution in pursuit of a modern-day Manhattan Project.

When Congress struck down the Pentagon�s �Total Information Awareness� program, they did, however, authorize funding for ï¿½processing, analysis, and collaboration tools for counter terrorism foreign intelligence,� which is precisely how the NSA describes this data center. Just a year after that authorization, Bamford notes that the Department of Energy founded a computing facility where scientists developed technology that was secretly being funneled to the NSA for the data center currently under construction.

Bamford�s sources are not the first to come forward with claims of dubious activity at the NSA. The Obama Administration prosecuted NSA whistleblower Thomas Drake for funneling secret data to a nameless reporter, and former NSA analyst Russell Tice came forward with other revelations in 2005, and again in 2009. Even back then he was warning that the NSA had access to all Americans� communications and even private credit card information. That message was heard, and heard well, by lawmakers like Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-WV), who said he would not be surprised to learn that the NSA was even spying on him.

In these latest revelations, one of Bamford�s covert sources claims that the NSA is on the verge of a massive coup, putting the U.S. inches away from �a turnkey totalitarian state.� A much smaller spying program that targeted top Democrats and reporters, uncovered amid an investigation into a burglary, was the impetus for impeachment proceedings against former President Richard M. Nixon, which caused him to resign part-way through his second term. At the time, Congress was concerned that such power would be wielded for political purposes.

Stephen C. Webster is the senior editor of Raw Story, and is based out of Austin, Texas.  Follow him on Twitter at @StephenCWebster.

-----------------------------

TNC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic