IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What Islam says about masturbation?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What Islam says about masturbation?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ajmal07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Islam says about masturbation?
    Posted: 11 June 2005 at 2:44pm
Assalamoualaikoum to all,
i wanted to know what Islam says about boys or girls masturbating? Is it allowed?

Jazaak Allah.
Ajmal
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 11:09pm

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh Ajmal07,

I have established an thread including long data base about the mairtal issues in Islam,please take a look at that link then find the answers u need...wa salaam...

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1188& ;PN=1&TPN=1

fanaofallah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanaofallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh Ajmal07,

I have established an thread including long data base about the mairtal issues in Islam,please take a look at that link then find the answers u need...wa salaam...

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1188& ; ;PN=1&TPN=1

Assalamualicum May Allaah (swt) bless you for giving the information on mensturbation Amin! one question i would like to ask, which i would be greatfull if it was answered is that:

according to the views of the hanifi scolors that mensturbation is allowed for a person if he is

1) not married

2) feels that he may commint Adultary,

3) and lastly that, here the mensturbation is not to fullfil the sexual desire but to release the sexual tension which resulted from stimulation.

what i would like to say is the i fall into number 1) and number 3) so, does that mean i am allowed to mensturbate as i also follow the hanifi school of thought!

I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY IF SOMEONE COULD ANSWER MY QUESTION AS SOON AS POSSIBILE!

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 12:58pm

Wa Alaykum Selam,

Please research in the link..wa salaam...

Deus View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2005 at 4:31pm

79.40-41:
And for such as had entertained the fear of standing before their Lord's (tribunal) and had restrained (their) soul from lower desires (lusts); Their abode will be the Garden.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic