IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Allah’s Love!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allah�s Love!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
zulfan elhannan View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zulfan elhannan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allah�s Love!
    Posted: 30 March 2008 at 9:06am

assalamualaikum warahmatullah

what a beautiful story, with a pleasant conclusion!subhanallah...

however, there are still some people who can't really feel Allah's love. Allah's love for all His slave is more than what we could imagine!seek for it!

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 3:08am

As'Salamu Alaikum,

That is the story of a mother and a child: the story of disobedience, punishment, return, forgiveness and

unbound love. But the Prophet, sallaAllahu alihi wasallam, has told us that  , Allah loves His creation more than a woman does her child-He loves us more than 70 mothers.

SubhanAllah !.

JazakAllah sister for sharing it with us. Repentance is one of the greatest favours of Allah . May we soon realise our sins and repent from The Forgiver and The Merciful.

Sister, there's lots of space in your post !!!!

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 6:56am

As-salaam alaykum warahamatullah wabarakatuh

I thought I should share it with you.

Allah calls out: "O My slaves! You sin morning and evening and I forgive all your sins. So call on Me, I will forgive you all your sins." �hadith e qudsi

"Repentance has a door whose span is the distance between East and West�; (and in another version "its span is the distance traveled in 70 years"). "It will not be closed until the sun rises from the West." �jist of ahadith

O slave of Allah!He has opened the door of repentance, so shouldn�t we enter it?

�Allah extends His Hands in the night to forgive the sinner of the day ,and extends His Hands in the day to forgive the sinner of the night�.

And He loves to hear our sorries.

Consider this story:

lt. is reported by a trustworthy man of the past that as he was passing through a street he saw the door of a house open. A woman came out with a child who was crying and pleading while she was pushing him out. She left him outside the house and slammed the door shut in his face. The child left the door and walked a distance. Then he stopped, looked about, began to think, and not finding any other place but his own house where he could take shelter nor anyone who would care for him as his mother would, he returned to his house dejected, sad. He found the door shut. He sat at the sill, put his cheek on the threshold and slept with tear marks on his cheeks. He was in this state when the mother opened the door. When she saw him in this state she could not control herself. She bent down, grabbed him to her bosom, began to kiss him and say in tears: "Oh my boy! My dear child! My very soul! Where were you? Didn't I tell you not to disobey me? Do my bidding, and don't force me to punish you, while I hate to do that." Then she carried the child back and closed the door behind her.

That is the story of a mother and a child: the story of disobedience, punishment, return, forgiveness and unbound love. But the Prophet, sallaAllahu alihi wasallam, has told us that  , Allah loves His creation more than a woman does her child-He loves us more than 70 mothers.

Allah whose Mercy encompasses everything,is immensely pleased with a man when he repents and turns to Him.

Component of TOBA:

Regret over the sin
Firm decision,not to repeat the mistake
Asking Allah�s  mercy & forgiveness.

Edited by icforumadmin - 28 November 2008 at 8:34pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic