IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Show me GOD (ALLAH) mercy!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Show me GOD (ALLAH) mercy!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 10:49am
Oh my GOD, help me ALLAH! show me your mercy!

They gave me no other choice but to ate what they bought for me.

I had no other choice but to accept eventho I knew it (foods)wasnt good for me! It made me sick!

They didn't want me to had some extra money

because they are afraid that I was going to fight for justice and Islam. And reveal their wickedness against me..

Because they are afraid that  I will bribe (hire) some of them when i'm wealthy person. And they will fight against each other..

Because they are afraid that I will marry their girls with my wealth. And surely my kids will be like me...

Because they are afraid that I will find a way to recover or encounter all my weaknesses. That they no longer able to humiliates me..

Oh ALLAH, if you did create me as (dajjal), give me the strength and power, and that I shall purify your religion and make sure only the best shall be with you. Ameen..

I had proved to you oh ALLAH, time and again that was their intentions to waste my precious time and make me suffer until i'm old enough and be forgotten.

Today again (March 20, 2008) they had done it again. With broken promise to give me on the next month. It's an old stories. To keep me waiting, wasted and despair!

It doesnt matter if i was inside or outside because I was already imprisoned!

Only with your interventions I shall rise again!. I ask from you, oh ALLAH, show them you wraths and disasters. Ameen..

And free me from this IMPRISONMENT! 

------------------------------------------------------------ ----

Why I am DAJJAL,

because I play nudity with my sisters when I was a kid (5-7 years). I painted her xxx.  It's wasn't my idea! I had no clues why??

because I start masturbating only after i'm healed from circumcision. (13-14 years). Before that I never plays with my xxx. It wasn't my decision to make it as habit! I had no clues why??

Girls jestering when met with me but I knew it wasnt sincere.  Actually their teasing me because what I borne off!

And my grades was good! eventho I  didnt studied hard. Actually I was a foolish! The grades was there to blind and make me think i'm capable of achieving something in this life!

because peoples around me always wanna guide me astray! (become a bad person)
ask me to follow them to theft.
ask me to follow them to smoke.
ask me to follow them to drunk.
ask me to follow them to beat others.
ask me to follow them to prostitute.

And it's influencing me throughout my life until they gave the red pills inside my pot.

Because I dont really know anything about marijuana.
Because I dont really need or found any satisfaction with marijuana.
But for the sake of friendship I just follow them and let them prepares for me my pot.
And the ideas for smoking pots was always (mostly) from them
and  i never really interested but to follows.

Is this wasn't somekind of deliberate and hideous plans to make me from an innocent (mentallly incapable) child to a very
savage and boastfull person????

So that I could not blame others but myself.
Now that I know, I seek protection oh my GOD (ALLAH)
against their bad intentions in the future because

Thou alone art all-knowing, truly wise

Protect me, Ameen

AND DAJJAL SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONTROL WEATHERS/SEASONS/TEMPERATURES

AND DAJJAL HATES HIS PARENTS

AND DAJJAL WILL RISE FROM THE EAST

AND YOU NEVER KNOW  WHAT HE WILL BECOME BECAUSE HE HAD ATTAIN "AL HAQEEQAH AL ILM"

AND DAJJAL IS ONE EYED

THE REAL DAJJAL WILL BE KNOWNED WHEN HIS SYSTEM (ALL OVER THE WORLD) THREATENES AND SHAKENS!

AND IF IM NOT DAJJAL,

WHO AM I........................................................... ..............

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic