IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Show me GOD (ALLAH) mercy!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Show me GOD (ALLAH) mercy!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 7:17am
(you want me to reveal?? read this 1st revelation, salam)

since I had nothing else to do,

I had already called my mental institution (ward).

And by this friday 07/03/2008, 6 pm evening,
I shall be there for as long as I want to or until ALLAH decide otherwise

Atleast I don't have to bear the weight as a viceroy of this world (mankind)

Al-Baqara (The Cow) (M.Pickthall)
2:30 And when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to place a viceroy in the earth, they said: wilt Thou place therein one who will do harm therein and will shed blood, while we, we hymn Thy praise and sanctify Thee? He said: Surely I know that which ye know not. - English

I will act as a madmen as they want me to. Im free from Islam duties and obligations or until ALLAH decide otherwise.

Since nobody wants to tell me what is the meaning madmen:

Al-A'raf (The Heights) (M.Pickthall)
7:184 Have they not bethought them (that) there is no madness in their comrade? He is but a plain warner. - English

But this friday I will attend my last jumuah prayer and do what I must (muslim) and that is jihad,

I will bring with me a banner, so that every muslims and hypocrites shall see it clearly and also the khatib shall see it in his sermon and whomever try to overpower me, I shall say he is "al-fasiquun"

At-Tauba (The Repentance) (M.Pickthall)

9:67 The hypocrites, both men and women, proceed one from another. They enjoin the wrong, and they forbid the right, and they withhold their hands (from spending for the cause of Allah). They forget Allah, so He hath forgotten them. Lo! the hypocrites, they are the transgressors. - English

An-Nisa (The Women) (M.Pickthall)

4:77 Hast thou not seen those unto whom it was said: Withhold your hands, establish worship and pay the poor due, but when fighting was prescribed for them behold, a party of them fear mankind even as their fear of Allah or with greater fear, and say: Our Lord! Why hast thou ordained fighting for us? If only Thou wouldst give us respite yet a while! Say (unto them, O Muhammad): The comfort of this world is scant; the Hereafter will be better for him who wardeth off (evil); and ye will not be wronged the down upon a date stone. - English

This will be my banner,

IS OUR NATIONAL OIL COMPANY 100% owned by non-muslim??

33 YEARS never pays zakah!

RETURN ALLAH rights! It's our duty to JIHAD!

2007 financial report:

revenue ~$184,000,000,000 (billion)

profit ~$76,000,000,000 (billion)

assets ~$294,000,000,000 (billion)

oil & gas reserved ~26,000,000,000 (billion barrels)

(ALLAH's right is ALLAH's right. No matter how good you spent it!)

An-Nisa (The Women) (M.Asad)

4:77 ART THOU NOT aware of those who have been told, "Curb your hands, <>Asad(4,91)  and be constant in prayer, and render the purifying dues"? But as soon as fighting [in God's cause] is ordained for them, lo, some of them stand in awe of men as one should stand in awe of God - or in even greater awe - and say, "O our Sustainer! Why hast Thou ordained fighting for us? If only Thou hadst granted us a delay for a little while!" Say: "Brief is the enjoyment of this world, whereas the life to come is the best for all who are conscious of God - since none of you shall be wronged by as much as a hair's breadth.

There you go..

If a lesser jihad (al-jihad al-asghar) is needed in order to establish order and smoothing the way for  greater jihad (al-jihad al-akbar), that what I (you) shall do..

Muhammad, upon returning from a victorious battle, told others that "We have returned from the lesser jihad (al-jihad al-asghar) to the greater jihad (al-jihad al-akbar)." When asked what this "greater jihad" could be in relation to the battle just fought, he informed them that it was the struggle "against oneself."

then I shall say you have mastered Al-Hadith

You cannot contained all your nafs. Someday you will make mistake whether you know it or not. It's better if you channel it
somewhere according to Islam. (marriage,war,pray dhikr)

siyaam (sawm) alone will not suffice! OR
dhikr alone will not suffice!

------------------------------------------------------------ -----

If I am a muslim leader or (Amir - Al-Mu'minin)

I will make sure every mosques (for jumuah prayer) records every attendants (fingerprint), so that no one will be left alone.

I will direct my men (imams, zakah institute, wellfare) to identify those who missed so that their voice is heard and their problems is solved.

Only then you can mock me (and others) for being a beggar!

If I am a muslim leader or (Amir - Al-Mu'minin)

I will make sure every friday is exclusive for me to hear my ummah without prejudice, discrimination, bureaucrasy,red-tape,etc) as prophet david and solomon an others 1:7 The path of those whom Thou hast favored;  has done it.

Only then you shall taunt me (and others) for being a beggar!

By these, Islam will be protected against  inner and outer threats and I shall know the strength of my Men At Arms.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------

As i said, ALLAH doesnt need your money, i only seek for a true believer who will support me not just by their words...

If you are a believer and very sceptic of me, why not you setup an escrow so that I can't fool you. Islamicity have done nothing and that show who you were and your fragile brotherhood.

In the name of ALLAH , the Most merciful,
I will return all your monies.

My mission here is completed!

I will come out when you (muslim) need me. If not I will stay in my cell alone (i will make sure about this) or until ALLAH decide otherwise...

810710-14-6253
60 016 2883570

salamualaikum

------------------------------------------------------------ --
The moment people see me, they can no longer do justice (Islam).

martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 7:23am

Brother,

I can see you are extremely distressed. If I were with you I would assist you, believe me. But I cannot at this time. Do not judge me harshly.

I am not sceptical of you at all. May Allah keep you safe, when others fail you.  But you can come through this episode in your life. Dont lose hope.

some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
haku_V View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haku_V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 11:25pm

Dear FF,

I dont know whats got into you but being a madman is not a choice, and if you can still using this internet, you are far from it. The first surah is about Allah decission to make humankind as a khalifah(more like a leader) in the world. That surah is only stating that Muhammad (PBUH) is not a madman, but he is a Prophet.

By the way, why would you go to Friday prayer and accuse everybody faasiq? you dont know them. There can be a man who sits on the corner, who loves Allah and his prophet, enjoining rights and forbidding wrong... Please don�ft do that. It is not Muslim's duty to wage war against someone who is different with you. Jihad means to struggle, it is not just about war of fight everyone anywhere... you live in America, it is not an islamic country, so the profit of non-muslim Oil Company is none of Islam's concern.

The hadith "Muhammad, upon returning from a victorious battle, told others that "We have returned from the lesser jihad (al-jihad al-asghar) to the greater jihad (al-jihad al-akbar)." When asked what this "greater jihad" could be in relation to the battle just fought, he informed them that it was the struggle "against oneself." is not about "doing small jihad first and then you can do the bigger one", as I know (and concern, that hadith means that what Muhammad (PBUH) and his companions did is just a small kind of struggle (jihad). You know, fighting with your enemy is easy, Man... (not that I recommend this, but think about it... you just shoot here, stab there, dodge here and there, and when you die you enter heaven --if your intention is to fight for the sake Allah) But the thing about Jihad Al-Akbar is you have to do it all the time... you have to wake up early in the morning everyday to perform Subh prayer, when you walk in the street and you see someone with sexy dress you have to look the other way and ignore it, you have to be truthful, patient, and many other specific examples... everyday for the rest of your life. And doing that right is not as easy as it looks.

So, brother, if you still have that piece of sanity in you, I urge you to spend most of your time to study Islam, for Allah said that only by remembering Allah your heart will be peaceful/at ease (Ar Ra'd 13:28)

Ps: brother, just for your information, even that fighting one who fight you is ordained, waging war is not islamic. Yes, mankind cannot be perfect and to err is to be human, but God is oft-Merciful oft-Forgiving, so do your duty wholeheartedly and pray that Allah will have mercy on you. And if you pray, pray for me too.

Your brother in Islam.

freedom fighter View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 1:09pm
salamualaikum

today I will be more considerate because I bought my own foods, InshaALLAH.

Quote I dont know whats got into you but being a madman is not a choice, and if you can still using this internet, you are far from it.

ask them (people) not me. Madmen doesnt called themselves a madman. They (madmen) called others mad, not themselves. Madmen believe they are the truths, others are liars. Now you see..

Quote By the way, why would you go to Friday prayer and accuse everybody faasiq? you dont know them.

I will bring with me a banner, so that every muslims and hypocrites shall see it clearly and also the khatib shall see it in his sermon and whomever try to overpower me, I shall say he is "al-fasiquun"

This will be my banner,

IS OUR NATIONAL OIL COMPANY 100% owned by non-muslim??
33 YEARS never pays zakah!
RETURN ALLAH rights! It's our duty to JIHAD!

2007 financial report:
revenue ~$184,000,000,000 (billion)
profit ~$76,000,000,000 (billion)
assets ~$294,000,000,000 (billion)
oil & gas reserved ~26,000,000,000 (billion barrels)
(ALLAH's right is ALLAH's right. No matter how good you spent it!)

Quote It is not Muslim's duty to wage war against someone who is different with you. Jihad means to struggle, it is not just about war of fight everyone anywhere... you live in America, it is not an islamic country, so the profit of non-muslim Oil Company is none of Islam's concern.

Pls check your facts:

Quote The hadith "Muhammad, upon returning from a victorious battle, told others that "We have returned from the lesser jihad (al-jihad al-asghar) to the greater jihad (al-jihad al-akbar)." When asked what this "greater jihad" could be in relation to the battle just fought, he informed them that it was the struggle "against oneself." is not about "doing small jihad first and then you can do the bigger one", as I know (and concern, that hadith means that what Muhammad (PBUH) and his companions did is just a small kind of struggle (jihad). You know, fighting with your enemy is easy, Man... (not that I recommend
this, but think about it... you just shoot here, stab there, dodge here and there, and when you die you enter heaven --if your intention is to fight for the sake Allah) But the thing about Jihad Al-Akbar is you have to do it all the time... you have to wake up early in the morning everyday to perform Subh prayer, when you walk in the street and you see someone with sexy dress you have to look the other way and ignore it, you have to be truthful, patient, and many other specific examples... everyday for the rest of your life. And doing that right is not as easy as it looks.

I said,
If a lesser jihad (al-jihad al-asghar) is needed in order to establish order and smoothing the way for  greater jihad (al-jihad al-akbar), that what I (you) shall do.

Prophet Muhammad rasulullah S.A.W didnt need a religion if the purposes was only to make human behaved well and matured. Not everyone could attain the status of maulana or syeikh. Human varies in every matter.

You could ignore a sexy lady (passer by), but what if the lady is your own sister or mother? a prostitutes?
You could ignore one muslim who didn't pay zakah, but what if there is no more muslim paying zakah?

And for this I say again that a lesser jihad (al-jihad al-asghar) is very paramount, in order to better manage our struggle against nafs. Take a lesser jihad whenever the opportunity arise as well as struggling against our own jihad greater jihad (al-jihad al-akbar).

So there will be lessser sin (misconduct) around you.

Tell me,,
If a muslim nation, with their own companies to manage natural resources, failed to pays zakat (even slightest) for 33 years??
If this not a (great) sin, what its?

And thanks for advicing me to studies Islam deeply.
But I would like to ask you,

for what for I studies more, when at the same time I am doing nothing to make sure this company pay their dues zakah?
for what for I studies more, when I didn't bother to applies which I had already learnt?

Yes I could be remembering ALLAH everydays 24 hours by dhikr,salawat.salah (sunnah),,, but
do I feel at ease and peace, when I think there was a brother asking for a little help but i didnt bother to assist?
Do I feel at ease and peace, when at the same time I am doing nothing to make this world a better place for every beings as commanded by ALLAH (Al0Quran)?
Do I feel at ease and peace, when I read ALLAH (words) but I did not care to uphold it's values (virtues)?

Quote brother, just for your information, even that fighting one who fight you is ordained, waging war is not islamic.

As we all agree. It's more depends on situations and circumstances. And that's why Islam urge us to be moderate.
And yes we should all prays to ALLAH alone, that ALLAH the most merciful will guide us in this world, and protect/saved us from the torment (hells)

I will pray (du'a) for everyone!.

I will be no longer here to answer or argue. I will leave it to ALLAH.

If honesty exist, I  will come back here within a few months, Insha-ALLAH.

Friday, 07 March 2008.

salamualaikum
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 1:26pm
AND LET'S ALLAH ALONE JUDGE MY PRAYERS, MY SAWMs , MY DHIKRs AND MY INTENTIONS.

Because I knew you (muslim) assumed me didnt doing it...

salamualaikum.
haku_V View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haku_V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 3:02am

Oh really? I think problems in islam is getting worse because there are so many groups like faithfreedom... sending lies, and hate-messages to everyone. I think it is time to "Dr. Sina" to shut down his website.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 4:49am
I had done what I could. Atleast god knows who the real munaafiqun/faasiqun are?. By just attending jumuah prayer without missed would not make you a mu'min. that's it!

Not being munaafiqun/faasiqun in the eyes of GOD is much more important!

AND

Sorry I had to postponed it until saturday that week because I went to pray for my last jumuah (show my banner) and buy some needs.

But when they call me I asked them to postponed until saturday morning, But they (hospital) said that they will call me on saturday to let me know.

But they didn't.

Eitherway I will no longer wait. I will go there this friday 21/March/2008 (after jumaah) prayer. Whether they do want to accept me or not.

It doesnt matter if Dr Hatim (University Hospital,KL) reluctant to see me..

or they just give me another doctor!

I seek forgiveness from you (islamicity) forumers,

may GOD (Allah) forgive me,
protect me and give me the strength to endure what may come...

salamualaikum

p/s- pls dont delete this topic or make a backup before someone else hacked this forum like schizophrenia.com
------------------
my thread from schizophrenia.com
-----------------------

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 4:53am
HOSPITAL UNIVERSITI (UMMC) 03-7956 4422
Dr Ahmad Hatim 03-79492063 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic