IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Show me GOD (ALLAH) mercy!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Show me GOD (ALLAH) mercy!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka2x2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2008 at 10:41am

I have personal experience with the homeless and the mentally ill. Neither group would have it together long enough to set up a paypal account from Virgin Islands and ask for internet donations.

WATCH OUT PEOPLE THIS IS A SCAM.

If you really want to help long distance, donate money to a registered Islamic Center in his neighborhood.

Respectfully
aka2x2
freedom fighter View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2008 at 1:13pm
perhaps brother aka2x2,

didn't bother enough to read my posts. Hopefully you will read again with scrutiny before trying to defamed anyone.

Al-Hujurat
49:6 O ye who believe! If an evil liver bring you tidings, verify it, lest ye smite some folk in ignorance and afterward repent of what ye did. - 

Hear my words (from previous posts):
scavenge and salvage anything I left with me.
been out of job several months.
I didnt have any hallucinations or heared devilish voices
I took pills as consideration from my psychiatrist to reduce melancholia and alleviated my moods.
Even if the family leader, is well-fed and well off.

============================================================ ======

"Neither group would have it together long enough to set up a paypal account from Virgin Islands and ask for internet donations."

Why are you too sure about this? Are you psychiatrist?
You had only a little experiences yet you belittle every mentally disable (not mentally ill) peoples, that they could not even setting up paypal account. 

If i have to give you my position (country) everyone in my country would be in disgrace! Would you like me to do that?

virgin island - in a metaphoric sense!,yes I do believe that in my current condition it would be impossible for me to get married or have a family..

When the time come, all of you will know who i am for as long i'm still alive and have some money to pay my bills.

Like i said, I will reveal what must be revealed...

salamualaikum
aka2x2 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka2x2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2008 at 6:55am

FF

Generally I don�t engage in prolonged, useless debates on this forum. I state my opinion and let people be. I am making an exception in your case for several reasons:

1. I don�t know where you got your translation of the Quran, but there is nothing about �evil liver� in the Arabic version!
  2. I have no doubt you want and may need financial assistance. However, the manner you are going about it is wrong. You are a Newbie on this forum and you start off by asking for donations in the name of Islam and Quran.
  3. In you private message to me you question whether I am a Muslim. Frankly, it is irrelevant whether I am a Muslim or not. People should not give money to anonymous internet solicitors. PERIOD.
Respectfully
aka2x2
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 4:36pm
peace to you brother aka2x2,

Quote "Generally I don�t engage in prolonged, useless debates on this forum. I state my opinion and let people be."

do you think ALLAH will help you in your debates, when you (muslim)had already submitted to the system of devil/dajjal? Your lifestyles, economies and even your man-made laws? Don't be too sure! or it will become a useless one for you..

Unless you are really sincere to solve (assist) not to debate..

know this,
Everytime you state your opinions (words), it comes with responsibility.

Quote 1) I don�t know where you got your translation of the Quran, but there is nothing about �evil liver� in the Arabic version!

FROM islamicity. (Al-Hujurat)

M Asad
49:6 O YOU who have attained to faith! If any iniquitous person comes to you with a [slanderous] tale, use your discernment, [5] lest you hurt people unwittingly and afterwards be filled with remorse for what you have done.
Yusuf Ali
49:6 O ye who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest ye harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of repentance for what ye have done.
M.Picktall
49:6 O ye who believe! If an evil liver bring you tidings, verify it, lest ye smite some folk in ignorance and afterward repent of what ye did.

Now if you are a muslim and a believer, I urge you to read this verse time and again so that you may become more responsible with your words. (opinions)

Quote 2) I have no doubt you want and may need financial assistance. However, the manner you are going about it is wrong. You are a Newbie on this forum and you start off by asking for donations in the name of Islam and Quran.

Yes i did it intentionally so that you (muslim) will take heed. ALLAH doesn't need your money. If you disdain to be parted with your money, your wealth or your love one. There will be time it will all become useless. It's better now that you can do smething with it than before it's too late..

And I seek only for a mu'min who I can attach to. my mission is to identify them and secondly to purify Islam. We don't need ~1.5 billions muslim who can only fight and destroy each other. How long it has been?

After all I did not make false accusation! (like you brother aka2x2)
If I did, pls show me, so I might repent.

Quote "start off by asking for donations in the name of Islam and Quran."

Where did I mentioned (said) in the name of Islam? (Another false accusation!)

I think we should find out what are the meanings/definitions of this, right?

Quote 3)In you private message to me you question whether I am a Muslim. Frankly, it is irrelevant whether I am a Muslim or not. People should not give money to anonymous internet solicitors. PERIOD.

Yes it is important for me to know whether you are a muslim. If you are not then you will never wanted to repent. If you are indeed a muslim you will repent to ALLAH. A muslim (mu'min) will always verify and ascertain the truth. Eitherway I had already forgive you for calling me:

scam.
internet solicitor.
that a schizophrenic (mentally disable) can't even open up paypal account.

Now, Are you a muslim? Pls repent coz I don't have much time for this. I must do what I must do.

peace to you.
salamualaikum

martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 2:57am

Brother,

You are speaking in riddles. If you want help then tell us what you need. Also try to understand that we are all sceptics. You have no money, yet you can use the internet?

It is not good to ask us to repent. we have done nothing wrong. We only have done nothing. So you are not happy with us? You are not making your situation clear to us at all. And with this, brother, you are wrong.

If you genuinely need assistance, then do not be afraid to reveal everything to us. then we can understand and do something about it.

Salaams

some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 11:05pm

When you are in a state to handle money then surely, you are in a good mental state. Why don't you try for a job now?  Why are you waiting for else to help you ? Be practical  man. Don't you feel uneasy for asking such helps. While giving our zakat, we are too look for those poor, who do not ask for helps and feel shy to ask  A real needy can easily be identified.  If you really wish to be become a better person, learn to stand up by yourselves. Search for jobs. Don't be shy to do any kind of job.Allah swt, helps those who want to change by themselves. Apart from seeking help from Allah swt, you need to try practically. There's nothing in Islam, that we help only muslims. Why are u trying to assure are that you are a muslim? It does n't matter us.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 12:59am
salamualaikum,

dear martha,

I have no quarrel with you nor do i wish to start one. If you don't defamed anyone, why you should repent so!. I have clear myself. I will leave it to ALLAH..

Quote When you are in a state to handle money then surely, you are in a good mental state. Why don't you try for a job now?

Brother, you should learn more about schizophrenia. Ask psychiatrist.
Some will be able to handle money some will not. Some will find stable job. Some will not be able to. Some will not be able to handle money or find a job at all. You should know better than me. Why did you want to prolong this! Pls dont twist again!

I will try to find job after I get proper clothings, hygiene and foods.
Don't say this is unnecessary.
Either you believe me or keep waisting my time..
Maybe you (muslim) should offer me some jobs afterwards.

Because you force me, I will state
As a (schizo) my needs will be for this month (march),

US $25 for foods.
US $50 for internet and clothes, and social.

US $60 for (transport) (buy a bike)

paypal.com  [email protected]
moneybookers.com [email protected]
e-gold.com  http://5207716.e-gold.com/

I shall come here and tell you what i do with your money.

you could get my bio, my psychiatrist info, and my contact info via email [email protected]

I think this is enough for those who sincere and for the believers.
Even a scammer could be traced and found out. Plus, ask your shyeikh and maulana for more.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------

I should do jihad now to get my rights as the masakeen and mental disable.

When zakah people do told me to fork out my money first before claiming for medical bills. I knew that was wrong. Coz there was a well knowned person who need ~70000 for operation but he/she was imbued nearly half of that without hassle straight into his/her hands.
In front of the cameraman, of course.

How injustice, discriminate for me to present all my medical bills and treatment first, the fact they could contact my psychiatrist/hospital directly.

Now they insist (holding down,too busy,not in office) to see my family to settle everythings. (as family leader needed to handed zakah fund)

------------------------------------------------------------ ------

I had been in and out for nearly 8 years now,
everytime im out, without any support from wellfare. They must support me until i'm able for atleast 2 years.
For many years I did not ask anything (shy), but now I do, because I have my rights and ALLAH decrees it. And they did not bother.

HOW TO TREAT A MENTALLY DISABLE PERSON, (from a psychiatrist)

1. You have to give them shelter. You never get the homeless well. You cannot treat the homeless and half the homeless are schizophrenic. They�ve been very shabbly treated. There are no shelter.
2. Secondly, you have to have good food. You have to have really good food, as we all agree with that.
3. They have to be treated with civility; they have to be treated with respect. They have to be treated as humans. Today, unfortunately, in psychiatry, too often the patients are not treated that way at all. They�re badly treated, mistreated. They�re forced to take injections against their will, even though that�s against the law in Canada.
4. The fourth aspect of treatment is what I call orthomolecular. They have to be given the right combination of nutrition, vitamins, minerals, and medication if necessary. But the medication has to be used carefully and all to make sure the medication is not damaged in that process.

I think this is true for me. No one should disagree with this. Basic human rights.PERIOD
If you cant give this basic rights, then you are not treating. PERIOD

Show me what is your (country) laws, regarding wellfare and schizophrenia/bipolar mental disability.

NOW TELL ME WHO I AM, then I shall know that you are not a believer.
I know who I am. Sooner or later i will know everythings. InshaALLAH.

I have no more to say. I will rest my case. JIHAD then!

salamualaikum.
haku_V View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haku_V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 2:11am

Dear FF,

Sorry if I cannot help you, but truthfully I dont know what are you thinking, what are you doing and what you do with your life. But my suggestion is what Rasulullah said once (I forgot the source) that this world is just like a resting place for a traveler. Take what you need and prepare for your next journey.

I live in indonesia, and until I'm 14, most of the days I just eat rice and egg for daily meal. I am better now but when I think about my past, all those unhappy things can give you a good lesson in the future, and for you too insya Allah.

Wassalamualaikum,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic