IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Show me GOD (ALLAH) mercy!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Show me GOD (ALLAH) mercy!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
freedom fighter View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Show me GOD (ALLAH) mercy!
    Posted: 19 March 2008 at 10:49am
Oh my GOD, help me ALLAH! show me your mercy!

They gave me no other choice but to ate what they bought for me.

I had no other choice but to accept eventho I knew it (foods)wasnt good for me! It made me sick!

They didn't want me to had some extra money

because they are afraid that I was going to fight for justice and Islam. And reveal their wickedness against me..

Because they are afraid that  I will bribe (hire) some of them when i'm wealthy person. And they will fight against each other..

Because they are afraid that I will marry their girls with my wealth. And surely my kids will be like me...

Because they are afraid that I will find a way to recover or encounter all my weaknesses. That they no longer able to humiliates me..

Oh ALLAH, if you did create me as (dajjal), give me the strength and power, and that I shall purify your religion and make sure only the best shall be with you. Ameen..

I had proved to you oh ALLAH, time and again that was their intentions to waste my precious time and make me suffer until i'm old enough and be forgotten.

Today again (March 20, 2008) they had done it again. With broken promise to give me on the next month. It's an old stories. To keep me waiting, wasted and despair!

It doesnt matter if i was inside or outside because I was already imprisoned!

Only with your interventions I shall rise again!. I ask from you, oh ALLAH, show them you wraths and disasters. Ameen..

And free me from this IMPRISONMENT! 

------------------------------------------------------------ ----

Why I am DAJJAL,

because I play nudity with my sisters when I was a kid (5-7 years). I painted her xxx.  It's wasn't my idea! I had no clues why??

because I start masturbating only after i'm healed from circumcision. (13-14 years). Before that I never plays with my xxx. It wasn't my decision to make it as habit! I had no clues why??

Girls jestering when met with me but I knew it wasnt sincere.  Actually their teasing me because what I borne off!

And my grades was good! eventho I  didnt studied hard. Actually I was a foolish! The grades was there to blind and make me think i'm capable of achieving something in this life!

because peoples around me always wanna guide me astray! (become a bad person)
ask me to follow them to theft.
ask me to follow them to smoke.
ask me to follow them to drunk.
ask me to follow them to beat others.
ask me to follow them to prostitute.

And it's influencing me throughout my life until they gave the red pills inside my pot.

Because I dont really know anything about marijuana.
Because I dont really need or found any satisfaction with marijuana.
But for the sake of friendship I just follow them and let them prepares for me my pot.
And the ideas for smoking pots was always (mostly) from them
and  i never really interested but to follows.

Is this wasn't somekind of deliberate and hideous plans to make me from an innocent (mentallly incapable) child to a very
savage and boastfull person????

So that I could not blame others but myself.
Now that I know, I seek protection oh my GOD (ALLAH)
against their bad intentions in the future because

Thou alone art all-knowing, truly wise

Protect me, Ameen

AND DAJJAL SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONTROL WEATHERS/SEASONS/TEMPERATURES

AND DAJJAL HATES HIS PARENTS

AND DAJJAL WILL RISE FROM THE EAST

AND YOU NEVER KNOW  WHAT HE WILL BECOME BECAUSE HE HAD ATTAIN "AL HAQEEQAH AL ILM"

AND DAJJAL IS ONE EYED

THE REAL DAJJAL WILL BE KNOWNED WHEN HIS SYSTEM (ALL OVER THE WORLD) THREATENES AND SHAKENS!

AND IF IM NOT DAJJAL,

WHO AM I........................................................... ..............

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 4:53am
HOSPITAL UNIVERSITI (UMMC) 03-7956 4422
Dr Ahmad Hatim 03-79492063 
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 4:49am
I had done what I could. Atleast god knows who the real munaafiqun/faasiqun are?. By just attending jumuah prayer without missed would not make you a mu'min. that's it!

Not being munaafiqun/faasiqun in the eyes of GOD is much more important!

AND

Sorry I had to postponed it until saturday that week because I went to pray for my last jumuah (show my banner) and buy some needs.

But when they call me I asked them to postponed until saturday morning, But they (hospital) said that they will call me on saturday to let me know.

But they didn't.

Eitherway I will no longer wait. I will go there this friday 21/March/2008 (after jumaah) prayer. Whether they do want to accept me or not.

It doesnt matter if Dr Hatim (University Hospital,KL) reluctant to see me..

or they just give me another doctor!

I seek forgiveness from you (islamicity) forumers,

may GOD (Allah) forgive me,
protect me and give me the strength to endure what may come...

salamualaikum

p/s- pls dont delete this topic or make a backup before someone else hacked this forum like schizophrenia.com
------------------
my thread from schizophrenia.com
-----------------------

haku_V View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haku_V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 3:02am

Oh really? I think problems in islam is getting worse because there are so many groups like faithfreedom... sending lies, and hate-messages to everyone. I think it is time to "Dr. Sina" to shut down his website.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 1:26pm
AND LET'S ALLAH ALONE JUDGE MY PRAYERS, MY SAWMs , MY DHIKRs AND MY INTENTIONS.

Because I knew you (muslim) assumed me didnt doing it...

salamualaikum.
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 1:09pm
salamualaikum

today I will be more considerate because I bought my own foods, InshaALLAH.

Quote I dont know whats got into you but being a madman is not a choice, and if you can still using this internet, you are far from it.

ask them (people) not me. Madmen doesnt called themselves a madman. They (madmen) called others mad, not themselves. Madmen believe they are the truths, others are liars. Now you see..

Quote By the way, why would you go to Friday prayer and accuse everybody faasiq? you dont know them.

I will bring with me a banner, so that every muslims and hypocrites shall see it clearly and also the khatib shall see it in his sermon and whomever try to overpower me, I shall say he is "al-fasiquun"

This will be my banner,

IS OUR NATIONAL OIL COMPANY 100% owned by non-muslim??
33 YEARS never pays zakah!
RETURN ALLAH rights! It's our duty to JIHAD!

2007 financial report:
revenue ~$184,000,000,000 (billion)
profit ~$76,000,000,000 (billion)
assets ~$294,000,000,000 (billion)
oil & gas reserved ~26,000,000,000 (billion barrels)
(ALLAH's right is ALLAH's right. No matter how good you spent it!)

Quote It is not Muslim's duty to wage war against someone who is different with you. Jihad means to struggle, it is not just about war of fight everyone anywhere... you live in America, it is not an islamic country, so the profit of non-muslim Oil Company is none of Islam's concern.

Pls check your facts:

Quote The hadith "Muhammad, upon returning from a victorious battle, told others that "We have returned from the lesser jihad (al-jihad al-asghar) to the greater jihad (al-jihad al-akbar)." When asked what this "greater jihad" could be in relation to the battle just fought, he informed them that it was the struggle "against oneself." is not about "doing small jihad first and then you can do the bigger one", as I know (and concern, that hadith means that what Muhammad (PBUH) and his companions did is just a small kind of struggle (jihad). You know, fighting with your enemy is easy, Man... (not that I recommend
this, but think about it... you just shoot here, stab there, dodge here and there, and when you die you enter heaven --if your intention is to fight for the sake Allah) But the thing about Jihad Al-Akbar is you have to do it all the time... you have to wake up early in the morning everyday to perform Subh prayer, when you walk in the street and you see someone with sexy dress you have to look the other way and ignore it, you have to be truthful, patient, and many other specific examples... everyday for the rest of your life. And doing that right is not as easy as it looks.

I said,
If a lesser jihad (al-jihad al-asghar) is needed in order to establish order and smoothing the way for  greater jihad (al-jihad al-akbar), that what I (you) shall do.

Prophet Muhammad rasulullah S.A.W didnt need a religion if the purposes was only to make human behaved well and matured. Not everyone could attain the status of maulana or syeikh. Human varies in every matter.

You could ignore a sexy lady (passer by), but what if the lady is your own sister or mother? a prostitutes?
You could ignore one muslim who didn't pay zakah, but what if there is no more muslim paying zakah?

And for this I say again that a lesser jihad (al-jihad al-asghar) is very paramount, in order to better manage our struggle against nafs. Take a lesser jihad whenever the opportunity arise as well as struggling against our own jihad greater jihad (al-jihad al-akbar).

So there will be lessser sin (misconduct) around you.

Tell me,,
If a muslim nation, with their own companies to manage natural resources, failed to pays zakat (even slightest) for 33 years??
If this not a (great) sin, what its?

And thanks for advicing me to studies Islam deeply.
But I would like to ask you,

for what for I studies more, when at the same time I am doing nothing to make sure this company pay their dues zakah?
for what for I studies more, when I didn't bother to applies which I had already learnt?

Yes I could be remembering ALLAH everydays 24 hours by dhikr,salawat.salah (sunnah),,, but
do I feel at ease and peace, when I think there was a brother asking for a little help but i didnt bother to assist?
Do I feel at ease and peace, when at the same time I am doing nothing to make this world a better place for every beings as commanded by ALLAH (Al0Quran)?
Do I feel at ease and peace, when I read ALLAH (words) but I did not care to uphold it's values (virtues)?

Quote brother, just for your information, even that fighting one who fight you is ordained, waging war is not islamic.

As we all agree. It's more depends on situations and circumstances. And that's why Islam urge us to be moderate.
And yes we should all prays to ALLAH alone, that ALLAH the most merciful will guide us in this world, and protect/saved us from the torment (hells)

I will pray (du'a) for everyone!.

I will be no longer here to answer or argue. I will leave it to ALLAH.

If honesty exist, I  will come back here within a few months, Insha-ALLAH.

Friday, 07 March 2008.

salamualaikum
haku_V View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haku_V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 11:25pm

Dear FF,

I dont know whats got into you but being a madman is not a choice, and if you can still using this internet, you are far from it. The first surah is about Allah decission to make humankind as a khalifah(more like a leader) in the world. That surah is only stating that Muhammad (PBUH) is not a madman, but he is a Prophet.

By the way, why would you go to Friday prayer and accuse everybody faasiq? you dont know them. There can be a man who sits on the corner, who loves Allah and his prophet, enjoining rights and forbidding wrong... Please don�ft do that. It is not Muslim's duty to wage war against someone who is different with you. Jihad means to struggle, it is not just about war of fight everyone anywhere... you live in America, it is not an islamic country, so the profit of non-muslim Oil Company is none of Islam's concern.

The hadith "Muhammad, upon returning from a victorious battle, told others that "We have returned from the lesser jihad (al-jihad al-asghar) to the greater jihad (al-jihad al-akbar)." When asked what this "greater jihad" could be in relation to the battle just fought, he informed them that it was the struggle "against oneself." is not about "doing small jihad first and then you can do the bigger one", as I know (and concern, that hadith means that what Muhammad (PBUH) and his companions did is just a small kind of struggle (jihad). You know, fighting with your enemy is easy, Man... (not that I recommend this, but think about it... you just shoot here, stab there, dodge here and there, and when you die you enter heaven --if your intention is to fight for the sake Allah) But the thing about Jihad Al-Akbar is you have to do it all the time... you have to wake up early in the morning everyday to perform Subh prayer, when you walk in the street and you see someone with sexy dress you have to look the other way and ignore it, you have to be truthful, patient, and many other specific examples... everyday for the rest of your life. And doing that right is not as easy as it looks.

So, brother, if you still have that piece of sanity in you, I urge you to spend most of your time to study Islam, for Allah said that only by remembering Allah your heart will be peaceful/at ease (Ar Ra'd 13:28)

Ps: brother, just for your information, even that fighting one who fight you is ordained, waging war is not islamic. Yes, mankind cannot be perfect and to err is to be human, but God is oft-Merciful oft-Forgiving, so do your duty wholeheartedly and pray that Allah will have mercy on you. And if you pray, pray for me too.

Your brother in Islam.

martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 7:23am

Brother,

I can see you are extremely distressed. If I were with you I would assist you, believe me. But I cannot at this time. Do not judge me harshly.

I am not sceptical of you at all. May Allah keep you safe, when others fail you.  But you can come through this episode in your life. Dont lose hope.

some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic