IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - To continue Believer’s topic bellow  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

To continue Believer’s topic bellow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 9:18am

Un-necessary new question when the first part has not satisfied the believer. Some one please look into the problems of the believer.

believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2008 at 7:11pm

LOL! minuteman- Someone said-

Each one will get exactly according to what they deserved,

To a Muslim- 

Does this mean that there are different degrees of hell/heaven?

I believe it is a fair question.

I am not Catholics but I know that they believe that there are different degrees- venial and mortal sins.  Some at one time believed that people remained in a pergutory for different amounts of time.

John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2008 at 5:27am
Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

LOL! minuteman- Someone said-

Each one will get exactly according to what they deserved,

To a Muslim- 

Does this mean that there are different degrees of hell/heaven?

I believe it is a fair question.

I am not Catholics but I know that they believe that there are different degrees- venial and mortal sins.  Some at one time believed that people remained in a pergutory for different amounts of time.

Believer, you are not catholic. That is good. But are you a protestant? Let us have it please. Are you a christian? Thanks.

believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2008 at 2:56pm

LOL!!  You have to ask?!  When this is at the bottom of my posts?

John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

I consider myself a follower of YHWH, the ONE True GOD - Father, Son and Holy Spirit. 

John 3
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2008 at 6:06pm

Hi believer,

is wage of any sin death?

Hasan

The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2008 at 7:29pm
That question is meaningless because no one has ever sinned just once.  We are sinful creatures.
John 3
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

That question is meaningless because no one has ever sinned just once.  We are sinful creatures.
believer, the question was if the wage of every sin is death?
i.e. a person committing a lessor sin like stealing a hundred dollars, and another person who pushes a trigger to drop A bom and takes the life of 100000 people. What is wage of each one's sin according to you, your book?
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 12:19pm
Yes!

honeto to be holy one must not sin at all.  To be with GOD after death we must be holy for HE is holy.  There is only one way to be truly holy and it is not by our own deeds.

How do you know that your $100 dollar theft doesn't start a snowball of effects that leads to multiple deaths? 

John 3
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic