IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - God and Allah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

God and Allah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 28>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2008 at 1:53am

When we find Allah looking after us since the beginning of the history of human being, we can conclude two important messages:

1. Muhammad (sawa) is not single without history and direction. Rather when we look at the history, there is a curve showing a DIRECTION.

2. In the history of human being, this MOTION is started by Adam but not ended by Mohammad (sawa). It is continuously going on.

I have to draw your attention to a vitally important point: when Allah says there won�t be another prophet after Mohammad (sawa), this means there won�t be another religion, but it doesn�t mean that MOTION of guidance is stopped and there is no body to guide us. This means

1. Mohammad (sawa) delivered what Allah wanted him to deliver.

2. With what we have been delivered, we can grow towards completeness.

Therefore, I believe that even after the last religion, there should be a pure compete Human at each time for all people around the world who is created by Allah and introduced by his last prophet, who is the teacher of Quran and whose religion is the last religion. This human is alive and present every time to continue the motion of guidance. Now the question is if Mohammad (sawa) has really introduced such a human?

myahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2008 at 2:08am

To answer that question, let me come back to history. In the last Haj pilgrimage by Mohammad (sawa), about 120000 people accompanied him. After the pilgrimage, Muhammad (sawa) made a speech saying that would be his last pilgrimage and Allah told him by Gebrail to deliver what he want. He then introduced Ali (as) and placed a great emphasis on this fact that Ali is selected by Allah and is that human to guide people. He then introduced 11 people of Mohammad�s daughter (sa) and Ali�s generation saying that they will come and will be pure as well and will guide people.

Those who didn�t want this to happen started to kill Ali and those generation of him one by one, after Mohammad (sawa) and during the history. The twelfth one was born about 250 years after Mohammad (sawa) but Allah made him unseen to keep him away from danger till the specific day in future. He is alive now, people see him but do not know him. His name is Mahdi (the guider one). To guide people he is alive and present. 

Edited by myahya
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2008 at 3:22am

Allah made him unseen to keep him away from danger till the specific day in future. His is alive now, people see him but do not know him. His name is Mahdi (the guided one). To guide people he is alive and present. 

This is interesting. And if he is alive now is a very old man then. Or does he not age?

In Christianity, John, one of the 12 disciples did not die, but was allowed to remain on the earth as a ministering servant until the time of Jesus's 2nd coming. See John 20-23  Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do? Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me. Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die.

Is this the same for the mahdi you speak of? And when will he be allowed to make himself known? And how does he guide people if they dont know him?

some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
poga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2008 at 3:26am
SWEETSWORDS 48 [ Allah ]

BISMILLAH

By Poga Humayun Dundiwala

Allah is AL Azim
Allah is rahmanur Rahim
Allah is Allah
There is nothing like him

Allah is AL Karim
Allah is rahmanur Rahim
Allah is Allah

Allah is AL Hakim
Allah is rahmanur Rahim
Allah is Allah

Allah is AL Halim
Allah is rahmanir Rahim
Allah is Allah

Allah is AL Alim
Allah is rahmanir Rahim
Allah is Allah

Poga Say's in a foolington maze

Allah is also AL Muqaadim
The quick avenger AL Muntaqim
Allah is Allah

Allah is AL Azim
Allah is rahmanir Rahim
Allah is Allah

Mr Barzakh Fitrath Ullah : AL HAYY the alive the living symbol
AL MUHYI the giver of life the sonic rumble
AL MUID the restorer the surgeon's scalpel
AL MUMIT the giver of death the slaughtering knife the dying mumble
This are names of our lord our GOD ALLAH AL AZIM
Therefore oh BE AQL today's topic is sign of names science of sound and secrets of ALIF LAM MIM

Mrs Be Aql Khan Usta : ALLAH is the lord our GOD AL ALIM the all knowing
He knows all done every did and total doing
And ALLAH gave us the permission
If we are in doubt to go to the person
Who knows who have the authority
And i know oh BARZAKH all the schools and i know every masters and i know no one made you theirs deputy
Who gave you the authority to speak about QURANIC secrets and science of geometry and mathematics
I know you from moment you were born i am familiar with all your antics
I know for fact your academic back ground is up to class five
I am familiar with your every junky discontent and every drunken jibe
I know for fact you never had any respect for any masters mufti or mullah
And you are trying to teach me secrets of ALIF LAM MIM Wastagfirullah
Nauzubillah min zalik
I pray to ALLAH to grant us the taufique
The ability to recognize your misleading screen
And save us from fitna of every misleading man and jinn
So stop your abracadabra rope and cobra
Stop your tricks and just shut up
We are among those who neither agree nor disagree before we checkup

Mr Barzakh Fitrath Ullah : I know i am not illiterate nor i am uneducated
But i know i am the least adulterated unpolluted
I am the rough reality not any of your polished phony
Your fake learning can not grasp me because my realm is the ajanana avidiya the nescience laduni
I who have imprisoned screams of dew drops with my tear drop ink
I know all your present knot and all your missing link
My academic background is up to five but my Islamic background is eight
I am he who have fathomed back of behind and front of fate
I know not mathematics or geometry but i know science of balance
I know unconscious lightness and weight of the sense
I know not any alchemy but i know AL HIQMA
Because my Ulema is not Darul Ulema but my Ulema is the Darul Umma
So you shut up Mullah the agent of those secret business man
You who sell your books and sell your pen
You who teaches tricks of trade and art to swallow profit from from others loss
In the wealth world i may not be your master but in riches of heavens i am definitely your boss

Mrs Be Aql Khan Usta : He who has wisdom in all orders and actions
He who has wisdom over all the intentions
He who is Hiqmatul AL Hakim
Say he is ALLAH and there is nothing like him

Mr Barzakh Fitrath Ullah : He who is higher than every manner and every condition
He who is higher than every thought and every imagination
Say he is ALLAH the most exalted AL Muta-ali
Say he is ALLAH the governor AL Wali

Edited by poga
myahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2008 at 6:35am

And if he is alive now is a very old man then. Or does he not age?

His age is more than 1000 years. But, he can be even a young man. You know the story of Kahf in Quran. "People of the Cave" were young men who slept in a cave and Allah kept them in that form for about 300 years. When Allah woke them up, they were unchanged so that they thought they had slept for a day or half a day...

regarding your other questions, I will write about some ways of guidance, and the day he will be appeared.

Edited by myahya
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2008 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by myahya myahya wrote:

And if he is alive now is a very old man then. Or does he not age?

His age is more than 1000 years. But, he can be even a young man. You know the story of Kahf in Quran. "People of the Cave" were young men who slept in a cave and Allah kept them in that form for about 300 years. When Allah woke them up, they were unchanged so that they thought they had slept for a day or half a day...

regarding your other questions, I will write about some ways of guidance, and the day he will be appeared.

John would be about 2000 years old.  I would assume since his request was to tarry and preach the gospel, he would not age.  There are those that believe he was John of Patmos (the Revelator), but John the Revelator has a grave.

Perhaps this was a description of the fact John lived to be older than your average person.  In a time where the life expectancy was well below 50, who can only imagine someone living to be 100?

I personally believe he's still alive since Jesus has not returned.  (Of course, there are also 3 more men the same in our (LDS) beliefs)
poga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 1:05pm

Mr Barzakh Fitrath Ullah : ALLAH is one and only
ALLAH is alone and lonely
ALLAH is every not many
ALLAH is all not any
ALLAH is entire the unequal
ALLAH is whole not dual
Therefore say ALLAH is ALLAH
La illa ha illel la
MUHAMMAD-UR RASUL ALLAH

from SWEETSWORDS 18 [ Compass ]

Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 5:06pm

Originally posted by martha martha wrote:

In Christianity, John, one of the 12 disciples did not die, but was allowed to remain on the earth as a ministering servant until the time of Jesus's 2nd coming. See John 20-23  Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do? Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me. Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die.

But martha, you only quoted half of John 21:23.  John goes on to point out the obvious:

Quote Therefore this saying went out among the brethren that that disciple would not die; yet Jesus did not say to him that he would not die, but only, �If I want him to remain until I come, what is that to you?�

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 28>
  Share Topic