IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HADITH: ALLAH’S LOVE TO MAN  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HADITH: ALLAH’S LOVE TO MAN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truth_light24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HADITH: ALLAH’S LOVE TO MAN
    Posted: 05 February 2008 at 3:33pm

"God Almighty said: If My servant loves to meet Me, I love to meet him, and if he hates to meet Me, I hate to meet him." (narrated by Bukhari)

"God loves kindness when you deal with any matter" (narrated by Bukhari and Muslim)

"You will not enter Paradise until you have faith and you will not have faith until you love one another. Do you want me to tell you something you can do to make you love one another? Make it a habit to greet one another with "Asalamu Alaykum" - peace upon you". (narrated by Muslim)

"Give gifts to each other, as this will make you love one another." (narrated by Muslim)

"The most loved person by God Almighty on the Day of Judgement and nearest to Him is a just ruler. And the most hated person by God Almighty on the Day of Judgement and farthest from Him is an unjust ruler." (narrated by Tirmizi)

"If a Muslim loves his Muslim brother, he should inform him." (narrated by Tirmizi)

God would say on the Day of Judgement:

"Where are those who love each other for the sake of My glory? Today I will shelter them with My shade, as there is no shade today except My shade". (narrated by Muslim)

"God Almighty said: "My servant draws near to Me with nothing more loved by Me than the acts of worship that I have enjoined upon him. My servant continues to try to draw near to Me with more devotion, until I love him. When I love him, I will be his hearing with which he hears, his sight by which he sees, his hand with which he strikes, his feet on which he walks. When he asks Me for something, I will respond and when he takes refuge in Me, I will grant it to him. I do not hesitate in doing anything I intend to do as much as I hesitate in seizing the soul of My faithful servant; he hates death and I hate hurting him. But death is a must for him"."(narrated by Bukhari)

"If God would love his servant He would call Archangel Gabriel and tell him "I love this person, therefore love him." And Gabriel would love him and call out in the heavens "God loves this person, therefore love him." And the inhabitants of the heavens would love him. Then he would be embraced by the people of this world. But if God would abhor his servant, He would call Gabriel and tell him "I abhor this person, therefore abhor him". And Gabriel would abhor him and call out in the heavens " God abhors this person, therefore abhor him." And the inhabitants of the heavens would abhor him. Then he would be abhorred by the people of this world." (narrated by Muslim)

"God Almighty said "I am as My servant expects Me to be. I am with him if he remembers Me. If he remembers Me to himself, I would remember him to Myself. And if he remembers Me in a gathering, I would remember him in a gathering, which is even better. And if My servant draws near to Me by a hand's span, I would draw near to him by an arm's length and if he draws near to Me by an arm's length, I would draw near to him by a fathom's length. And if My servant comes to me walking, I would go to him speeding." (narrated by Bukhari)

"A strong believer is better and more loved by God Almighty than a weak believer, although both bear goodness. Thus, seek eagerly what benefits you the most and seek God's help. Do not show weakness in your struggle and if something bad happens to you, do not say "if I had done so and so, then such and such would not have happened", but say "it was my destiny and God has allowed what He wished" , because the word 'if' in this context would open the door for Satan to work on you." "A man came to the Prophet (may God's peace and blessings be upon him) and asked him "O God's Messenger, tell me of something I do to win God's love and people's love". The Prophet answered "Do not love this world, God would love you and do not have a longing for whatever people have, people would love you". (narrated by Ibn-Majah)

And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, bear (on themselves) a calumny and a glaring sin. Quran33:59
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2008 at 6:18pm

JazakiAllahu khayran katheer for sharing it with us. Very beautiful reminders.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 4:59am

As Salamu Alaikum

Masha Allah, it is lovely to have the Hadith on one subject together like this

Jazakallahu Khairan May Allah reward with for your efforts Ameen

Salams

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic