IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - PHOTOGRAPH  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PHOTOGRAPH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jazmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PHOTOGRAPH
    Posted: 27 January 2008 at 5:30am
The children had been all photograph and the teacher
was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the
group picture.

Teacher: "Just think how nice it will be to look at it when
              you are all
grown up and say "There is
              Jennifer, she's a Lawyer,' or 
'That's Micheal,
               he's a doctor."

A small voice at the back of the room rang out..

"And there's the teacher, she's dead"

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2008 at 7:33am
The Guided One View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guided One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2008 at 6:36pm

Bismilah, Hi, This is a link to an album of mine.

http://www2.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=215825847/Picture ID=4586046269/a=120707114_120707114/t_=120707114

I think this one is kind of funny! enjoy.

Asalamu aleykum warah matulahi wa barakatuh

Edited by The Guided One
A. Suleiman
Jazmine View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jazmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2008 at 6:56pm
Mr. Suleiman kindly explain what that link for?? 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guided One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2008 at 7:16pm

Bismilah,

Hi, Jasmine, thanks for guiding me, I thought the link will say it all, but you are correct, it is better to explain what the link is to the people.

Regular Picture http://www2.snapfish.com/viewsharedphoto/p=89027120150132783 8/l=347402965/g=120707114/cobrandOid=1000131/otsc=SYE/otsi=S PIC

When I saw the Photograph thread, then Read talk of historic photoes, I thought it was my chance to share some photos of mine, thanks for the thread. Asalamu aleykum warah mautlahi wa b araktuh

Edited by The Guided One
A. Suleiman
poga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 2:04pm

guided one please guide me i went to your link but there was no snap of fish instead there was goat with mans body

plaese tell me where is the fish

Edited by poga
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guided One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 8:18pm

Asalamu Aleykum warah matulahi wa barakatuh.

Bismilah,

Hi Poga, It is my pleasure to have fun with you, lol.

first of all I have not provided a fish's link but a site  that provide an online album for people. Secondly the goat was the guided soul in its body. Brother I believe the fish are in their world ,the ocean.

Please remember or take a look at what you have seen, do you see and witness  blessings and mercy or misguidance? look again does the guided live in his body or  in another body? and look again do you see a man or a goat?. I believe you remember and see a blessed and shining soul whom Allah guided (Alhamdulilah). Brother I am living in my body not in a goat's body. my friend I am a human being not a goat nor a fish, I hope you swim well here.

thank you so much, may Allah forgive you, have mercy on you, and guide you to the straight path brother.

I believe we will live in a very peaceful and friendly world, where no soul will say bad and harming words. and It will somehow be a very boring for human beings who can not handle too much good and endless happiness. I am already living in that life, and I said clean humor will do us well, because we need some fun. I dare you to take it to the next level, but do not make mischief, I dare you to test me. Poga May Allah guide you to the straight path, Asalamu aleykum warah matulahi wa barakatuh

Edited by The Guided One
A. Suleiman
poga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2008 at 5:50am

I dare you to take it to the next level, but do not make mischief, I dare you to test me. Poga

dear guided one this is lost one again

i think i got it

i can't see the fish because the goat ate it

and you ate the goat and turned into sea horse

now you are posting your photo for mermaids

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic