IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A question to the youth  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A question to the youth

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2009 at 11:26pm
As Salamu Alaikum

May Allah swt help you implement all your plans. Personally i have lots of expectations from you my dear sister. You hold lot in you. I pray Allah swt to bring out all the best from you. Remember Zaynab-al-Ghazali Smile, and our thoughts abt it.

Am sorry for delaying my post . Insha Allah shall share them soon

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 7:41am
JazakAllah Khair for the duas Sis! u are always motivating and encouraging others.

Waiting for your post. . . take your time.   
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 9:22am

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh,

"How do i work for spread of Islam" ! Instead of answering this
question,{I fear riya'a}  i would like to express my opinion and thoughts
as how to work for the spread of Islam.

Prophet Muhammad {Peace be upon him} said :Take advantage of five matters before five other matters: your youth before you become old; and your health before you fall sick; and your richness before you become poor; and your free time before you become busy; and your life before your death."

This hadith strikes me as a reminder very much. I wish everyone of us

study this hadith daily and reflect over it. It shall help us very much

The very first point of the hadith teaches us to take advantage of youth
before we become old. Youngsters possess lots of energies in them. So much to the extent that we can revolutionise our society around. I strongly feel so. When we look at the days of Prophet {pbuh}, we see that the companions of Prophet were mostly youngsters {80% of them} Within a period of 23 years they cud bring revolution.  Those men of cave discussed in Surah Kahf, they were youngsters ! They did stand for truth.

This is the best age that we learn more and more. Strive harder and harder to seek knowledge. Knowledge that benefit us.Try our best to lighten our lives with the knowledge we gain. Now, comes the time, to convey it to others. Its said that even if we know an ayah { Verse of Qur;an} we are to convey it to others. So LET'S try our best  to spread the knowledge we gain.

This age is the age where we get distracted towards the worldy affairs. I
don't say that we abandon the world, but we shud n't get immersed in it.

Read the following ayah :

" Know that the life of this world is only play and amusement, pomp and
mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children.
(It is) like a rain (Ghayth), thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. But in the Hereafter (there is) a severe torment, and (there is) forgiveness from Allah and (His) pleasure. And the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment"

What a parable ! SubhanAllah. How well is Allah swt explaining us with an
example so that we understand.

Vegetation soon turns yellow in color, after being fresh and green. After
that, the green fades away and becomes scattered pieces of dust. This is
the parable of this worldly life, it starts young, then matures and then
turns old and feeble. This is also the parable of mankind in this life;

They are young and strong in the beginning. In this stage of life, they
look youthful and handsome. Slowly, they begin growing older, their
mannerism changes and their strength weakens. They then grow old and
feeble; moving becomes difficult for them, while doing easy things becomes beyond their ability.

Our oldage may be an obstruction for the spread of Islam. Our memory power may not support them,  Why don't we spend our time, energies, and all the potentials we are gifted in this age !

We often get to read this hadith, that Allah swt will give shade to seven, on the Day when there will be no shade but His .One of them is of  youth who has been brought up in the worship of Allah. Allahu Akbar ! May we be amongst them.

These teachings of Islam help me to face any challenge of life. Any
obstructions in dawah and Islaah will not disturb us. So i say my brothers
and sisters, let us spend our life especially these days of youth in seeking knowledge that benefits us and spread as much we can around our world. Its Allah swt who gives us hidayah.

Since those days when we gain understanding of the things around us, we keep listening from our elders about Prophet Muhammad { Pbuh }, about his srtivings for us, and the companions of Prophet ----. We do experience the  might of Allah swt in our lives.

On the day of judgement, when we are all bought together,the thought that book of deeds get exposed, stirs me very much. No place to hide or run anywhere ! Being such muslim, how can we face our Prophet that day ! Prophet who spent his nights praying for us, sobbing for us, and we have no time today to even offer salah ! We don't care to implement Islam in our lives ! Did we really convey the message of Islam to the people around us !

Did we ever stand for justice ! Sometimes we were hypocrites.. or sometimes our weak faith did not allow us to raise our voice for the support of weak and suppressed.

Do we regularly visit poor and Orphans !

We always had our little problems of life, of which Allah swt said that we are burdened with only that we bear. We view this with our macroscope and many a times imagined ourselves to be hard soul on earth. We are wasting our energies and potentials with these little things that merely matter our day of judgement.

Am sorry, for being high,  all this post is first a reminder for myself.

May Allah, the Almighty, help us to overcome our weaknesses and spend our days in His way Ameen.

These were the thoughts i had in my mind.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic