IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is it contradictory to quran ? Plz read  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is it contradictory to quran ? Plz read

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2008 at 12:04am
Originally posted by poga poga wrote:

Can you show me where Allah is? Where can I find Allah in nature?

what are you barking about ISRAFIL

I can show you i can tell you

where here right now

Israfil was using the questions as an example.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2008 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by samya samya wrote:

I am alhamdolillah muslim and just need some help in understanding this concept. When Quran tells us only Allah knows the matters in the womb and if its a male or a female and no one besides Him. With the modern advances of medical technology like Ultrasound that tells the sex of the baby before birth so how to interpret it.

JazakAllah

It is the invasive machines that get the information after certain weeks and still not sure that pregnancy will go to live birth for any ways. Nobody can tell the sex of the fetus immediately as yet!
It may miscarry as quite a few do.

The ultra sound is (12 weeks) and amniocentesis (six weeks or more) has become the biggest medium for the millions of abortions of female fetuses in India and China and any family who doesn't want a girl.

As far as the signs are  concerned nowhere in particular stated  about the sex of the fetus! Can you quote the passage you are referring to
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2008 at 8:35am
poga if you showed me Allah having a physical existence this would greatly contradict the Qur'an. I highly doubt you or anyone on this entire planet can point to me where Allah "resides."
poga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2008 at 1:56pm

Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

poga if you showed me Allah having a physical existence this would greatly contradict the Qur'an. I highly doubt you or anyone on this entire planet can point to me where Allah "resides."

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

ALLAH said in AL QURAN kaffir are like deaf dumb and blind

there if you are not muslim you cannot see ALLAH

but if you are muslim then try this way it always works for me

A man asked Imam malik (d179), "How did Allah make istiwa on the throne?" Imam malik inclined his head and was silent until the sweat of fever covered his brow, then he looked up and said, "Istiwa is not unknown (ghayru majhul), the modality of it is inconceivable in the mind (al-kayfu minhu ghayru maqul); but belief in it is obligatory, and inquiring about it is a heretical innovation. You are an innovator." And he gave orders for him to be taken out. (Ibn abi zayd al-qayrawani, al-jami fi al-sunan wa al-adab wa al-maghazi wa al-tarikh, ed. M. Abu al-ajfan and uthman battikh (Beirut: Muassasat al-risala: Tunis: Al-maktaba al-atiqa 1402/1982 p123)

Edited by poga
poga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2008 at 1:58pm
Mr Barzakh Fitrath Ullah : Holy Prophet MUHAMMAD Sallel La Hu Alahi Wa Sallim Said
During Sujudh one can see his creator
Therefore to see the immaterial ALLAH in this world of the matter
We must learn about the setting of this creation
And setting is the SELF within the SURROUNDING of this cubical dimension
And the SELF in order to know who created him and the COSMOS
It said i did not created me and the surrounding is also in need of the sustainer BOSS
Now the SELF learns the true concept of the trinity with his egoistic heart
Now the SELF learns this SURROUNDING is his creators art
So during SALAH musalman at the place of SUJUDH
He places his intentional NIYATH and the concentration EHSAAN toward the unseen WAJUDH
l like some yogic SHADU
He forgets this worldly JADU
The Creature forgets about the Creation therefore thing that remains of trinity is the creator
Yes during SUJUDH the reciter of AL QURAN should see the QURANIC writer
Truth_light24 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truth_light24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2008 at 2:44pm
And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, bear (on themselves) a calumny and a glaring sin. Quran33:59
samya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2008 at 7:46pm

Salaam Sisters and Brothers,

Thank you all for helping me understand theses ayaah of surah Luqman. Brother Sign Reader the mentioning of actual sex of the baby was taken from the translation of quran ayaat of surah Luqman by AUIDIO URDU JALANDHRY that are also available at WhyIslam section of quran recitation.

��ی (����� ��) �ی� �ی �ی�� �� ����� �� (�� �� �� ی� ����) ��� ���ی ��� ��ی� ����� �� �� �� �ی� ��� ��� ��۔ ��� ���ی ����� ��ی� ����� �� �� ����ی� �ی� ���� ��� ��� �ی �یԘ ��� �ی ����� ���� (���) ������ ��

���ٰٓ�������� ٱ������� ٱ�������� ��������ۡ ��ٱ�ۡ���ۡ�� ���ۡ��۬� ���� ���ۡ��� ������� ��� ��������ۦ ����� ���ۡ����� ���� ����� ��� ���������ۦ ���ۡ�ٔ�ǝۚ ����� ���ۡ�� ٱ������ �����۬�ۖ ����� ����������ڪ��� ٱ�ۡ�����ٰ�� ٱ�����ۡ��� ����� ����������ڪ�� ��ٱ������ ٱ�ۡ�������

Thanks

samya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2008 at 7:48pm

I tried to cut and paste the Quranic ayaah from Why Islam .org section of Quran recitation under URDU Translation by Jalandry Audio but it did not come through.

Samya

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic